Showdown at Star Forge [MEGA]

Replies

• Andros
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Hey, Devs I am actually not ftp and never have been. I'm also not a "whale". I spend some $ on this game because I have enjoyed it up to this point and feel its fair to support your company and product but HEAR me close on this 1. I have been seeing a constant march by CG to steer this fine game into territory can afford but will not spend anymore. Focusing on a business model where you end up with a lot of $ from a very small amount of people is not smart. Please reconsider the path you are headed down...

Andros
  • This is great. Not only will Darth Revan come back in about half a year, but almost right after his event, we get a new really hard one for yet another toon, that will only increase the difference between players and build a gap between those trying real hard and those who will just, you know, buy out their progress in the game.
  • This is a real joke, like people have said are you smoking crack or something to now make people g12 toons to take part in a event... 8 of them for that matter.. with a days notice.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Lol. The people that didn’t see this coming.
  • Corporate greed, at its finest.
  • YodaHeIs wrote: »
    Dear CG, you officially went full steam into Super-Sayan money grabbing mode. I cannot think of a better way to alienate the occasional spenders and free to play player base. Congrats, I am really ****!

I bought some crystals to get past the Darth Revan gear wall and have a solid arena team. If I hadn't, I'd have enough zeta mats saved to manage the requirements for this.

Lesson learned. Not buying anymore crystals.
  • Someone already told this on the forums, the post was erased
  • Stick em with the pointy end.
    I hope the players we lose come back
  • If the event is structured where 1 mission gets you 5-star and 2 missions get you 7-star kewl. Then those that get 1 of the two missions would have to use the store

If the event requires you to do both missions for 5-star... Sigh... Back to my regularly scheduled boredom.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    My original question still remains. If a player has one of the Revan teams can he or she successfully unlock Malak at 5 stars or are both required for the 5 star unlock? Knowing the track record, I fully suspect it will be the latter, but an official answer would be nice on the subject.

Heya,
    Completing both battles will unlock Malak at 5 stars.
  • @CG_SBCrumb I think you mean "any four of the characters" not "any of the four characters".

Good call, just corrected that wording.

can correct the wording for the 17,500 power and no JKR or DR required and also get rid of 2 day event
    thank you
  • Great, another cash grab, you guys have really outdone yourselves this time. @CG_SBCrumb can u at least make it so that the toons we're fricking required to get up the 17500 power is useful in more than just a TW/GA backup team?
    (Also why is this event coming out BEFORE the return of JKR)
  • h4apvoty989b.jpg
  • Sooo... it’s a non-event, event. Sweet...
  • Ultra wrote: »
    So its any four characters?

THAT IS NOT BAD AT ALL

Anyone with JKR should have Bastila, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar at g12 (helps scoundrel team)
    People with Darth Revan should already have g12 HK, BSF, and only need to work on Carth, Juhani or Canderous (any two) which they should have at a high gear due to DR event

except with very hard gear for DR
  • This game is circling the drain.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    My original question still remains. If a player has one of the Revan teams can he or she successfully unlock Malak at 5 stars or are both required for the 5 star unlock? Knowing the track record, I fully suspect it will be the latter, but an official answer would be nice on the subject.

Heya,

how many tiers will there be and plz have a an official answer on this post plz
  • This is truly next level. 17500 power required on all characters that, for many, are unknown, for, presumably, a game changing character. Not even sure what to say. It's really disappointing.
  • The most disheartening thing about this is the implications for Jedi Luke whenever he comes. If we have to gear up a bunch of no name toons for some kotor fool then I'm pretty sure we'll have to g12+ our entire roster, inc ugnaught and lobot to enter that event

ffs....
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb Will the Jedi Revan and Darth Revan used on the events be the ones we have or will they be provided?
    Im wondering due to mods, zetas and gear
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lol. The people that didn’t see this coming.

Yea man, totally. How did anyone not see a completely new event, on a completely different cadence (2 day event), with 2 days notice that requires toons to be g12+ that’s never happened before. 🙄

Clearly you didn’t see a big paywall for Malak coming. It was pretty clear to me, when they teased him after DR. Hm, I wonder if adding an OP character right after this one will make us money...
  • This is so awful.
  • MistaLeahy wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »

Heya,

how many tiers will there be and plz have a an official answer on this post plz

It say in the post. Two tiers/battles, one with JKR and one with DR.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »

Heya,

May I ask why you decided on this event structure?