GAC Rescheduled [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    What he’s saying is he wouldn’t have needed to rush the g13 if he knew GAC was going to be screwed up again. Therefore he wouldn’t have needed to spend 5000 crystals in order to do it... it’s not that hard to understand
    Dude... is he assuming that he'd be able to make that 5000 crystals worth of improvements in a few days avoiding panic farming altogether? because I doubt it. If he invested that much into it, he probably would have to do it again when the GA pops up again in what, 1-2 days time?
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    I have the crystals. They arrived 10 mins ago.
  • Options
    Wow...the infantile cry babies come out again...

Sigh.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • delisleba
    27 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I agree our compensation sucks. Please do better.
  • Options
    Can we just get 5 chuy shards next time? The outrage is about the same but the memes are better...
  • Options
    150 crystals for this big screw up is a joke and a slap to the face of the fanbase. How many more hits does CG have to take before they wake up?

You’ve obviously never been slapped in the face, have you?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    They delayed it a couple days. Geez. Relax.
  • Options
    It’ll just be a couple days, it’s fine. I get that you’re being tongue in cheek, though :)
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    R0LAND wrote: »
    rvik4okwz0tg.gif

How much do you pay to play this game bud ? Cause if you’re free to play then the guys making the game work are volunteers. And they do more than one thing at once , just running things day to day is a job on its own. Chill out. It’s a couple days.

• Options
    Beyond the reasoning of this post, maybe being flawed.... This compensation is weak..... 250 GAC currency is more my issue than free crystals, I'll take that any day. 250 is 3 teams set on defense (270), come on man that's a joke.
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Beyond the reasoning of this post, maybe being flawed.... This compensation is weak..... 250 GAC currency is more my issue than free crystals, I'll take that any day. 250 is 3 teams set on defense (270), come on man that's a joke.

GET is not equal to points
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Oh boy the entitlement. They didn't had a reason to give you neither of these things yet they did. Quit yer conplaining and accept the free stuff. If you don't like it, just delete the message that contaiuned them.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    This thread shows the worst of gamer culture. Just entitled , irrational , **** and brash people
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    So a WORLD-WIDE Android platform issue comes in and you guys are ready to just slam them for cancelling it for those that would have missed it because of that issue. The lack of common sense around here just astounds me at times.

I guess “common sense” is all relative. For example, I think the criticism is fully legitimate and those that feel the need to be CG apologists no matter the situation are the ones who are showing a lack of common sense.

LOL. Feel free to check my history if you think that I'm a CG apologist. As the quote goes: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".

LOL, you think I actually care enough about someone named BoofPoof to actually take a look at your comment history. How cute. I’d insult you, but then I’d have to explain it afterwards, so never mind.

Take a look at your own comments then , that’s a demonstrated example of lack of common sense. Or rather reasoning skills. You’re on a guy about his name ? Says the guy with the most stereotypical gamer name ever. There’s multiple guys in my guild with variations on your name. Apologies if you’re in my guild.

• Options
    It'd be so nice if people cut these guys a little slack. Things happen, as with most IT releases, there are bugs that'll be fixed. Oh wait, they should have tested it more before they released. Oh wait, why aren't they releasing more content. No matter what these guys do, people have nothing better to do than complain. They really had no reason to give us anything. Be thankful and look forward to playing it once it's fixed. Ok, now go ahead and bash me for asking everyone to be a tiny bit more positive.
  • Options
    So a WORLD-WIDE Android platform issue comes in and you guys are ready to just slam them for cancelling it for those that would have missed it because of that issue. The lack of common sense around here just astounds me at times.

Thank you!
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    tcj9ka0933aq.gif
  • Options
    Sadly, i'm not 100% this wasn't a planned error. Unfortunately, it feels like they are giving the new malak/padme owners a round 2 for panic farming for GA.

I'd be interested to know if OP drops more $$ panic farming over the next 3 days.
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »
    R0LAND wrote: »
    rvik4okwz0tg.gif

How much do you pay to play this game bud ? Cause if you’re free to play then the guys making the game work are volunteers. And they do more than one thing at once , just running things day to day is a job on its own. Chill out. It’s a couple days.

I pay quite a lot and I'm pretty upset. So how does your reasoning play in with that? This is absolutely ridiculous and is yet another massive failure on CGs part. They make obscene money btw for a relatively simple game that does not require a lot of other investment sinks like other games like story boarding and character development since so there are no excuses for their consistent gross incompetence and mimanagement of this game. It's not just a couple of days....it's months of nothing to do. Months of zera new original content that actually allows players to utilize the squads they've invested in to....And they can't even get something as simple as GAC right? I mean are you serious?? And don't even get me started on the cheating fiasco and you're sitting here defending them?
  • Options
    Psh, I'll go full tin foil with this. I think the GAC crash was planned in order to generare 3 days of additional revenue from the new padme/malak owners.
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I as well rushed 2k Crystals to be ready with a toon for the round, I’m ok to give back the pieces of gear that I bought for the crystal refund, since probably I could get the gear in 3-5 days or at least with less crystals spending, so 150 crystals don’t cut it being totally honest
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    150 crystals for this big screw up is a joke and a slap to the face of the fanbase. How many more hits does CG have to take before they wake up?

You’ve obviously never been slapped in the face, have you?

You made my day Sir/Madame! You have my like!

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Scottk525 wrote: »
    It'd be so nice if people cut these guys a little slack. Things happen, as with most IT releases, there are bugs that'll be fixed. Oh wait, they should have tested it more before they released. Oh wait, why aren't they releasing more content. No matter what these guys do, people have nothing better to do than complain. They really had no reason to give us anything. Be thankful and look forward to playing it once it's fixed. Ok, now go ahead and bash me for asking everyone to be a tiny bit more positive.

Im not mad it was cancelled, not mad for missing a few days of GAC, i dont care about bugs cause im not gonna finish in kyber anyway....

I simply want the team to understand that remodding 1/2 to 1/4 of a roster takes a lot of time and a lot of credits....

Maybe instead of the new standard of forever betwwen heists they could have thrown an extra one in OR just adjust heist schedule so we got one tommoow then go back on the forever and a day heist schedule...... not everyone has 140mil credits

At very least with a roster wide loadout...... i get screwed out of a ton of credits but NOT my time

Would love to see that
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Scottk525 wrote: »

Im not mad it was cancelled, not mad for missing a few days of GAC, i dont care about bugs cause im not gonna finish in kyber anyway....

I simply want the team to understand that remodding 1/2 to 1/4 of a roster takes a lot of time and a lot of credits....

Maybe instead of the new standard of forever betwwen heists they could have thrown an extra one in OR just adjust heist schedule so we got one tommoow then go back on the forever and a day heist schedule...... not everyone has 140mil credits

At very least with a roster wide loadout...... i get screwed out of a ton of credits but NOT my time

Would love to see that

The solution is to farm more mods so you don't have to redo your entire roster just for GAC lock.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Lol

vxqmq9j2vnj2.jpg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I mean it's not like the Android OS, the biggest phone OS in the entire world stopped working.

Yeah that's no big deal.
  • Options
    They canceled it because some of the players couldnt join, it was an android problem that had nothing to do with gac
  • Options
    Malevolan wrote: »
    I miss regular GA's, GAC is a joke, GA's were a steady source of mod slicing mats for 6dots. GAC's .. I wouldn't even miss the new currency.

Yes yes and yes. Making 6 dot modes used to happen more then once a month. Please do better. 😥
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Dw ur safe