Replay malak event. It gives shards [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I just unlocked him, if I replay it, will it also give me the extra shards? 😝

yes.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Tdeb94000 wrote: »
    why they couldn't do that?

Probably because they are all asleep at this time. Really wondering what they are going to do once they are back in the office...
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »

yes.

No. It's reset the completion status of the event, enabling first time rewards for everyone.

If this person unlocked Malak today, they'll have gotten those first time rewards and won't get anymore by replaying the event.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Netchaiev wrote: »
    My malak is 7* since last tb.
    150 free shards, lol.

57000 GET1 lost, ty. I'm done.

It's a precise way to get rid of your dedicated player base.
    Will be funny to see what CG will do.
    People already think that they can't remove the shards, because the leveled Malak or exchanged the shard shop stuff already.

The same player base that wasted hundreds/thousands to unlock asap a 5* character? Don't kid yourself. We will do what we will always do aroud here: complain for a couple weeks until something else grabs the people's attention.

Anyway i wonder how CG will try to compensate people in case a rollback isn't possible. Crystals would be my guess. :*

There are 2 options:
    Resetting Malak to Pre event or
    Had out get1 to already existing 7* Malak owners and let the event go

I would restrict it to those who got him to 7* recently. Those who have him for a while, including myself, have already reaped the benefits and don't need compensation. Although free GET would be nice anyway...

You mean the people who spend the most to get him? Only to be messed up by stuff like that? That a business I wouldn't wanna run.

Dunno, I got him the first time around, 7* him asap and got a lot of arena crystals for my trouble. I don't think I should get compensated for anything, had I waited with 7* till now, I'd be way worse off.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

yes.

No. It's reset the completion status of the event, enabling first time rewards for everyone.

If this person unlocked Malak today, they'll have gotten those first time rewards and won't get anymore by replaying the event.

I just replayed DS after unlocking him a few Moments back, and didn't get shards. I have to mention, I only 2 starred the event tho.
  • Options

Probably because they are all asleep at this time. Really wondering what they are going to do once they are back in the office...

What would I give to see their faces. :lol:
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    Netchaiev wrote: »
    My malak is 7* since last tb.
    150 free shards, lol.

57000 GET1 lost, ty. I'm done.

It's a precise way to get rid of your dedicated player base.
    Will be funny to see what CG will do.
    People already think that they can't remove the shards, because the leveled Malak or exchanged the shard shop stuff already.

The same player base that wasted hundreds/thousands to unlock asap a 5* character? Don't kid yourself. We will do what we will always do aroud here: complain for a couple weeks until something else grabs the people's attention.

Anyway i wonder how CG will try to compensate people in case a rollback isn't possible. Crystals would be my guess. :*

There are 2 options:
    Resetting Malak to Pre event or
    Had out get1 to already existing 7* Malak owners and let the event go

I would restrict it to those who got him to 7* recently. Those who have him for a while, including myself, have already reaped the benefits and don't need compensation. Although free GET would be nice anyway...

You mean the people who spend the most to get him? Only to be messed up by stuff like that? That a business I wouldn't wanna run.

Dunno, I got him the first time around, 7* him asap and got a lot of arena crystals for my trouble. I don't think I should get compensated for anything, had I waited with 7* till now, I'd be way worse off.

Fine. All those who have spent get on shards since start of Malak event last time gets their get back, up to 150 shards worth
  • Options

yes.

I just replayed DS after unlocking him a few Moments back, and didn't get shards. I have to mention, I only 2 starred the event tho.

Doesn't matter if you 1, 2 or 3 * it.
  • Options
    I've created the forum account just for this... It's a huge punch in the face for those kinda f2p like me who just saved GET1 since the first Malak event just to get him 7 star the second time he arrives and than whoops there you go free 150 shards worth 57000 GET1??!!! The second most valued currency
  • Options

yes.

That's what I said. You won't get any shards for your replays if you unlocked today or have done each side once this morning.

The event has erased a player's previous history with it, as though they have never played it before. This is why people who unlocked Malak in previous runs are getting the first time rewards today, the game doesn't think they've beaten it before.
  • Options
    I am right there with you guys, holy crap this is such a huge problem... if this isn't resolved adequately I am really going to have to think hard about whether I should continue :(
  • Options
    I was 30 shards short to 7* before this event, seems like a waste... but isn’t that what community asked for? To be able to spend GET on gear instead of hoarding it for shards? Now if someone want to go to 7* fast, then he will spend GET for shards, if not - wait for the event to reappear. I’m a little bit sad for 50k GET that I’ve already spent on Malak, but if it will be like that for all Epic Confrontations (GA included) then I’m ok with that change...
    CG - please inform us in advance about rules / rule change to the game, changes are good, lack of information isn’t...
  • Options

What would I give to see their faces. :lol:

9dn2vcxz6rn4.jpeg
  • Options

you are correct but still 57K is like a alot of gear you could have bought

70,5k not 57k
  • Options
    So we can get malak without drevan. Cool
  • Options
    HJoci30 wrote: »

70,5k not 57k

Malak shards cost 380 GET each. You need 180 after the event (68,400), but we're talking about 150 shards here, so 57k is correct.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Gimme 150 chewie shards and we gotta deal.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Just depressing watching half my GA opponents jump 4/5 months ahead of where they were. Gross incompetence on CGs part. Disgusted

Did they fix the lockdown bug already? If not, then this is really messed up...
  • Options
    AKsithlord wrote: »
    I just got the 90 shards I needed for the 7*. if it's a bug then bye bye 7*. we will see what happens

Remember when they gave a 7* Negotiator to a girl by mistake? They didn't go back on that, they let her keep it. So why should other players be punished for another mistake/bug whatever now?

Get my point?
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • Options
    Finished Malak after last geo TB rewards come out... enjoyed my hard earned 7 star for a week anyway 😒. What a waste.

Ps ‘alleviate’ the gear crunch by getting you spend months worth of GET on shards then give the shards out for free anyway 🤣
  • Options
    This is an absolute mess. Many of us who prepared or paid for Malak earlier now have 57,000 GET currency down the drain. I know a ton of people who have now seven starred Malak and geared him up. It is going to be a nightmare to reverse this if they even can. I guess we should all hold off farming GAS, he will probably be free eventually too :|
  • Options
    HJoci30 wrote: »

70,5k not 57k

Malak shards cost 380 GET each. You need 180 after the event (68,400), but we're talking about 150 shards here, so 57k is correct.

Oh, Ok. My mistake 😅 But still 70,5k the 185 shard you need 😉