Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Regarding the reconciliation plan, why didn't they just add the shard shop currency to the 7 star malek achievement? Why start throwing 5000 GET currency around? It makes no sense. It's simple issue that would only require a simple solution.
  • Options
    Every day in Sacramento a developer wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest player or it will take Darth Malak. Every morning in the world a player of SWGOH wakes up. It knows that it must outrun the developer or it will never take Darth Malak. It doesn't matter whether you are a developer or a swgoh player When the sun comes up, you better be running For your Darth Malak!
  • Options
    Love that the Malakgate bug/issue isn't listed in the dev tracker..at least I'm not seeing it...isnt that why you started the dev tracker? So that we could track where you are in fixing bugs and stuff?
  • Options
    Seems like a lot of posts have been removed from this thread... ****
  • Options
    I was ready to unlock Malak day 1. Now I am forced to stay at a lower rank because I can no longer climb. I should be compensated for all the lost potential crystals.
  • Options

Yeah my Pepperidge farms remembers comment seems to have been removed.
  • Options
    Put malak back in the shard shop ****. It’s bad enough you botched this event to the current level.
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »

Sarcasm is where they draw the line
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »

Sarcasm is where they draw the line

m07d32whmoph.gif
  • Options
    It’s troubling how much they censor the forums.
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • Options
    I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
  • Options
    Seems they spend enough time on here to censor all our posts but can’t give an update at the same time
  • Options
    I’ve spent more time on this thread in the last week or so than I’ve spent playing the game ... not cool
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So people complaining gets deleted
    But the reason why they complaining still remains a problem
    Must be liberals
    And to top it off
    Nov 6 new ship cantina farm
    All of sudden date changed to nov 1
    Can you guys get anything right ?
  • Options
    Where is the status update we were supposed to get yesterday?
  • Options
    TH3M3X1CAN wrote: »
    Where is the status update we were supposed to get yesterday?

In the trash along with my interest in playing this game.

• Jeffrome
    63 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    The thing that frustrates me most about this is that they’re hurting the player base who also received Malak legitimately. I unlocked Malak and have hoarded gear for him to take him straight to relic 5. But he’s stuck at gear 11 right now with 95/100 shards because they’ve removed him from shop. The only people that are actually being helped with this “fix” are the people who got the extra shards and exploited the bug. The people being hurt are the ones who have saved GEC and hoarded gear. Just put Malak back in the store already!

bw6fzvrw6uqz.jpeg
  • Options
    Only reason these days I open the game is to get my 600 tix & tw/tb for my guilds sake. Just stockpiling rewards/gear maybe I’ll get back into it if this Malak thing happens quickly but may be too far gone at this point. Since the last star forge I’ve used most of my recourses to gear up & zeta toons to complete light side & unlock Malak and to say the least it will be a cakewalk for me when/if I get the chance... I am a big KOTOR fan so I look forward to unlocking Malak throwing two Zeta’s on him,gearing him up to 12 or so, saying farewell to my guild mates, and deleting this dying game. What’s left anyway besides ROTJ Luke? Smaggletooth, Hammerhead, JarJar? This game was a Great thing and it’s time and was happy to be a part of it but lately it seems like just another grind. ✌️
  • Options
    I’m starting to actually think they’re going to just ignore this until people stop complaining.
  • Options
    How about a freaking update. I finally have what I need to bring him to 7*. Like tell us something here
  • Options
    Their one laptop suffered a hardware failure.... They're waiting on geek squad coming to fix it
  • Options
    Almost 3pm I guess In Sacramento, almost two whole days and no response.
    Any chance of one now??
  • Options
    Lack of professionalism.

Totally unfair for those who wait to 7* their malak.

It is not normal, i dont even understand how CG give so few priorities to this. C'mon ! Do your job !
  • Options
    Last time we were told very early on that the Malak shards were being taken away. I have not seen a post saying that this time.

Fridays update said more news asap.
    Saturdays update said more news Monday.
    Mondays update said hopefully more news Tuesday.
    No Update Tuesday or Wednesday as of current posting time. That is concerning.

I appreciate the headache CG must be going through on this and don't envy the correction task they have. I would hope that CG understands the headache that we are going through on our side. Last time CG came out and said, our bad but you don't get to keep the shards, we'll work out some compensation. I read that and went back to playing the game. Clear concise communication is needed right now along with an apology.
    Deceptacles / HRancor / HAAT / 6* Sith / No ticket quotas / Discord
  • Options
    Van we finally get any update??? How could you be so incompetent and ignorant?
  • Options
    So 6 Days and still nothing ....
  • Options
    So CG thinks we’ve forgotten about this event or something?!? Sort it out this is a joke! The fact you are bringing out more ships/toons while not fixing this event shows what they are about, just making money now and not giving a toss about the state of the rest of the game
This discussion has been closed.