Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Narrow feedback on a single thing:

Overall I like the path idea. Going the hard way on sections that end with discs feels worth it. Going the hard way on sections that end with jawa merchants, on the other hand, doesn’t seem like it’s any change at all.

Maybe the stuff they sell is different? But scrolling through casually it all looks the same. Just doesn’t feel like it does anything to take the hard path in jawa sections.

Otherwise the pathing is good so far.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Overall I like the path idea. Going the hard way on sections that end with discs feels worth it. Going the hard way on sections that end with jawa merchants, on the other hand, doesn’t seem like it’s any change at all.

Maybe the stuff they sell is different? But scrolling through casually it all looks the same. Just doesn’t feel like it does anything to take the hard path in jawa sections.

They definitely need to use highlighting or something to show the path better. Also the disk rewarded at the end with a choice needs to at least guarantee nothing below green disks or something. On one of my paths I had to fight 3 Geo teams in a row. Totally stupid to not have more team comps in this game mode. I think there is about 10-12 teams over and over. Let’s get some changes with the team make ups.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I don't mind the concept of the hard path but it was sold as extra rewards but it only offers what we had before.

Maybe if there were 6 discs to choose from and you could choose 2 if you took the hard path, it'd feel like extra. Or maybe you get a disc and some currency or a piece of gear. But they sold it as better rewards. Right now it's the same as we had before.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    ShereKhan wrote: »
    Ok not saying that conquest 10 is impossible to complete without paying for the pass+...but I might be saying it's impossible to complete without the pass+.

Hear me out...
    Sector 1 has 22 battles at 20 energy each (normal mode) = 440 energy.
    5 sectors (assuming same number of battles) = 2200 energy (minimum) to complete conquest.

At 1 energy/10min, we can only generate 144 energy per day.
    For this 14 day event, we can only generate 2016 energy.
    We all start with 144 so that gives us a grand total of 2160 total energy generated in 14 days.

2160 generated < 2200 required...

Or am I wrong? Not paying $30 for 14 **** days...

Based on you math a single 50 crystal refresh will make up the difference.

Just do 1 refresh every day or every other day or week or whatever. No need to spend.

Am I the only one that hoped to gain resources not spend them, during the events?.....
  • Options
    Where are the ADDITIONAL REWARDS for the Hard Path???

Having the choice of 2 Data Disks are not additional when compared to the previous Conquests..

This is a lie and needs to be addressed!

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Please explain what the Devs plan to do for this issue and when it will be addressed..
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    With emotions calmed a bit and some hands-on experience, I will put my feedback here on the off chance that someone relevant reads it. Although last time it was pretty much useless...
    The good:
    - Free consumables. Finally a way to test them out without sacrificing valuable resources.
    - Non-GLs as bosses. Facing GLs with the present feats would be horrible.
    - The hardcore path. Finally a taste of what the game mode can do. More of this, please.
    - The regular pass. It gives additional flexibility with Boba shards, plus other stuff as a bonus. Worth it? Probably yes for some and not for others, and that is perfectly fine.
    The bad:
    - The feats. 40 wins means averaging about 3 per day, if you start day 1. With squads that can rarely be used for advancement, even less with 100% reliability.
    - Overprepared. It **** before, it still does.
    - Overall time demands. To optimize stamina, you have to play regularly during the whole day. IIRC, the tournaments were cancelled for precisely this reason.
    - The reduction of available disks while the issue with duplicates is STILL NOT SOLVED.
    The ugly:
    - Overall concept and direction. It seems a lot of thought went into it with a clear intent. Unfortunately, as far as I can discern, the intent isn't fun. It's to sell the pass+. Requiring a crazy number of wins with weak teams means inevitable issues with stamina and energy, and the pass+ is there for that.
  • Options
    Just make a hard mode and extra hard mode

The extra hard path is a mess
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    - The hardcore path. Finally a taste of what the game mode can do. More of this, please.

What? This is one of the most bone headed jacked up parts of this whole conquest. What is good about it? The only incentive for the hard path was additional rewards, which they removed before the code went to production. The only reason to stay on it is to get exactly the same number of data discs choices as before at the cost of all of the choice in nodes being removed.

How is that good? Why on earth do you want more of that?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    IL168 wrote: »
    This game is getting from bad to worse. R8 can’t beat a R4 in sector 2. Not to mention many have quit the game and many have been swearing and cruse in discord.

People are swearing on discord now? It's worse than I thought!
  • Options
    Can anyone actually explain the the "hardcore" path to me? Its not actually visible in the game itself? Are there extra rewards for doing it? I wanted to try it but couldn't see where it was or where it started

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Can anyone actually explain the the "hardcore" path to me? Its not actually visible in the game itself? Are there extra rewards for doing it? I wanted to try it but couldn't see where it was or where it started

Map is posted in a few places, including a PSA dev post
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

What? This is one of the most bone headed jacked up parts of this whole conquest. What is good about it? The only incentive for the hard path was additional rewards, which they removed before the code went to production. The only reason to stay on it is to get exactly the same number of data discs choices as before at the cost of all of the choice in nodes being removed.

How is that good? Why on earth do you want more of that?

I like the concept of it. The conquest maps practically begs for different paths and so on, this seems like the first step in that direction. Admittedly, the execution is rather lacking.
  • Options
    Ok not saying that conquest 10 is impossible to complete without paying for the pass+...but I might be saying it's impossible to complete without the pass+.

Hear me out...
    5 sectors (assuming same number of battles) = 2200 energy (minimum) to complete conquest.

We all start with 144 so that gives us a grand total of 2160 total energy generated in 14 days.

Just do 1 refresh every day or every other day or week or whatever. No need to spend.

Spending 50 cx means spending .....
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »

Hear me out...

Spending 50 cx means spending .....

He's clearly talking about spending real money, not crystals which we get plenty of for free.
  • Options
    In my guild and outside that group I have discussed Conquest often over the last couple of days… no one is happy… that’s right, not a single person. So what are you going to do about it CG? My arena squad can hardly beat the first squad in sec2…. 🤷‍♂️
    why have you made it so hard? Why have you forced us down a certain path? Why is the map so confusing? Why are the rewards so poor? What on earth is your angle? This is just madness… we aren’t being picky here, this is just crazy, why?
    Please go back to your drawing board and make this game mode fun again… it’s a game for goodness sake, what are you doing?

p.s I’m just under 4M GP, playing Normal, managed red crate on all previous Conquest events, I doubt I’ll go past crate3 this time 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Play hard mode and use to make it to phase 4. Now I Can’t get through phase 1 even with my top teams.

Lost 5 whales in my guild the past few weeks because of all the changes and now have a couple more looking to pull the plug.

Keep it up CG!! You’re on the right path to finding a new job developing a different game out of existence.
  • Options
    With emotions calmed a bit and some hands-on experience, I will put my feedback here on the off chance that someone relevant reads it. Although last time it was pretty much useless...
    The good:
    - Free consumables. Finally a way to test them out without sacrificing valuable resources.

What do you mean with free consumables? They still cost crystals/tickets both at the jawa merchants and the store. Or am I missing something?
  • Options
    The good:

What do you mean with free consumables? They still cost crystals/tickets both at the jawa merchants and the store. Or am I missing something?

You can now win some as you collect points… I won a couple of consumables half way through sec1 😉

Small consolation considering all the stuff they have actually removed compared to before, sitting ‘above’ only winnable if you have the “pass” 🤣

I like what people are calling it now…. CONquest !
  • Options
    How many points are needed for red crate and how much leeway is there? Can't find the point count in game
  • Options
    Why not list the speeds of these ridiculously overpowered squads? Ruins the experience. Ewok, NS and Phoenix all over prepared to what extent?

Complete garbage
  • Gabriele_SWGOH
    70 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    How many points are needed for red crate and how much leeway is there? Can't find the point count in game

3wviz4otv8ju.jpeg

On main screen, add up all the points by sector and don’t forget any points from global feats too… if you are lucky enough to be able to earn any 😂
  • Options
    The good:

You get a couple as interim crate rewards.
  • Options

3wviz4otv8ju.jpeg

On main screen, add up all the points by sector and don’t forget any points from global feats too… if you are lucky enough to be able to earn any 😂

Thanks

Helpful hint: find a team with no or minimal AOE and run JML/WAT/Han/Fennec/Boba.

2 feats at once
  • Options

3wviz4otv8ju.jpeg

Thanks

Helpful hint: find a team with no or minimal AOE and run JML/WAT/Han/Fennec/Boba.

2 feats at once

Get the Voluntary Vanguard disk and you can drop Wat, run Jango, and double up on Jango/Boba kill attempts for progress on one more feat
  • Options

3wviz4otv8ju.jpeg

"It was too easy for everyone to do the math, so we made that challenging too!" - CG
  • Options
    The good:

I think they bought the conquest pass but that was not free. Lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    The good:

I think they bought the conquest pass but that was not free. Lol

Nah, we get some free ones now without the pass.
  • Options
    Just make GC pay to play it. Anything worth time is in the pay path. It is now not worth the time for no pay players. I have no problem with those paying, but showing two clearly different paths, one geared up and ftp extremely boring. Seeing both is demoralizing. Stop copying bad ideas from other gsmes and be creative. Current GC paths are a great way to lose ftp base or even those pay once in awhilers (POIA) 😃
  • Options
    Why are the reward box levels so ridiculously hard to understand now? I have no clue how many banners I need for the next box. Am I just suppose to guess? What you want me to just keep going till I get there without any plan? I am thoroughly annoyed by a absolutely ridiculous change.