Conquest 11

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Anyone else lost all their progress on stealth in sector 2?
  • Options
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    Anyone else lost all their progress on stealth in sector 2?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/252174/some-conquest-feats-reseted-by-todays-patch#latest

Everyone in this thread
  • Options
    All done with this grindquest. Now to wait for rewards.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    GC continues to be the worst game mode made by CG! Congratulations!!! Grind fest & Frustrations created by CG can be made easier if you only give them $$$$$$! It’s no surprise that EA is considered to be the most evil company in America when you see crap like this.
  • Options
    Just wait until they 'fix' Conquest by moving the fleet arena crystals to it!
    Only dropped by teams with Steadfast ret5, overprepared5, odds5 modified enabled at the same time. And only if you complete the battle 80 times.

I wouldn't even be surprised at this by now.
  • Options
    Mandragon wrote: »
    GC continues to be the worst game mode made by CG! Congratulations!!! Grind fest & Frustrations created by CG can be made easier if you only give them $$$$$$! It’s no surprise that EA is considered to be the most evil company in America when you see crap like this.
    U mad bro?

As frustrating as Grindquest is, extrapolating that to "most evil company in America" is some seriously asinine hyperbole.
  • Options
    To be fair EA is usually considered the worst gaming company. There are plenty worse companies out there in other sectors, companies profiting from killing people would probably be ranked much higher.
  • Options
    To be fair EA is usually considered the worst gaming company. There are plenty worse companies out there in other sectors, companies profiting from killing people would probably be ranked much higher.
    Exactly. Unpopular as EA may be, there are companies doing much worse things than wringing money out of gamers.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Mandragon wrote: »
    U mad bro?

As frustrating as Grindquest is, extrapolating that to "most evil company in America" is some seriously asinine hyperbole.

Wasn’t me who gave them said title. Forbes did a lovely article around the nomination and there are plenty of sources on their wiki. Now to your point, there are definitely much more true evil going on in the world today but EA doesn’t help their rep when it comes to their appalling business practices around loot boxes that near close to gambling.

Regardless, for me, I’ve had enough. Game is deleted after several years of the fun it use to be. Time to put my effort, time and sanity elsewhere!

Cheerio
  • Options
    I loved the 1st iteration of Conquest...

CG decided to waste such a good game mode that after the last 8, I am burned out.. Stopped even playing the mode..

I don't hate the changes to the game mode, I have apathy for it now and you know what means

NO ENGAGEMENT...

bye, Felicia....
  • Options
    I’ll beg again, lol…

Please CG, get more creative with feats, include more of them in place of multiples of the same ones, make at least some of them weird & wacky, and get more creative in what squads we face to restore some semblance of enjoyment to this game mode. The juice is just not worth the squeeze right now 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Conquest 11.

still not "ENGAGED" with the event.
    burned out by the constant repeating feats and still hate the changes since Conquest 7.

want me to "engage" with your product, CG? GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CONQUEST