Conquest sector 1 mini-boss (hard)

Prev134567
Can somebody explain to me how we’re supposed to beat it?

Can we get our stamina and refresh crystals back?

Replies

• Options
    Thank you. I just posted about this. I used the legendary booster and all the boosters you can use along with my GLs to try and beat this and got wiped out within a minute.
  • Options
    Wasted crystals, tried 5 battles. Full GL teams getting wiped. JMK, Jabba, Rey and SLKR...

Seems impossible.
  • Options
    Same. The **** have put the Raid 1st level in.

Wasted crystals trying various teams.
  • Options
    My guild reports the same
  • Options
    It used to be beatable in sector 3 but now, sector 1 and impossible to beat?!
  • Options
    No way this WAI, surely they were supposed to use standard Pit raid, NOT the Challenge tier...
  • Krjstoff
    634 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Just a small question: Did you guys even bother to play through your own stuff one single time?

Or did you just decide to wing it … again … despite your track record begin questionable at best?

I mean, you could have taken ANY GL squad to the fight and caught this bug immediately.

And yet you still expect us to willingly pay for the premium stuff in the game…
  • Options
    Same thing. Wasted 80 energy. Hopefully this fix of theirs includes refunding of crystals and energy
  • Options
    I don't know how anyone would possibly spend money on this game. It has completely deteriorated from what it used to be. The amount of bugs in this game is unreal, in every single release and game mode.

I really do wonder if CG is ever going to act like a billion dollar gaming company.
  • Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing. Wasted 80 energy. Hopefully this fix of theirs includes refunding of crystals and energy

Same. Hoping for some refund. This is ridiculously broken
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Really close 4cmub7n98hkx.png
    but this is absurd. It's like they misplaced a decimal and have overprepared boosting them by 4000% instead of 40%. More clear evidence that CG does zero testing has never been published.
  • Options
    “Potentially difficulty scaling”
    Lol
  • Options
    Y'all see these damage numbers?9g8kv0je2m2v.png
    You can't make this stuff up
  • Options
    My jabba squeezed through with 10 seconds on the clock 9 minutes of the fight was watching them hit damage immunity krisantan. I am not gonna say I am top of kyber one mods but it has decent mods and I feel I won due to luck as much of anything with a full stamina team so yeah no way that is how it is how they are supposed to work.
  • Options
    Absolute unfair. no testing by cg. Delete this conquest cg. This is a complete mess.
  • Options
    Anyone who tries to defend this studio and pretend they test the game is coping hard. This is what the 4th thing they have released in a few months that “isn’t working as intended”? This is a billion dollar game. Totally unacceptable.
  • Options
    what in the heck is going on with this why am I losing with all of my GLs here and the feats are impossible?!

dude ive been banging my head against a wall and its bugged?!?!!? this is soo annoying
  • LordDirt
    5032 posts Member
    Options
    Got to pay to get past them
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    And its not ... investigating cg. Its fixing it IMMEDIATELY! DATACRONS are running out. And you hatd lock that. its obvious that you want player not to transform their datacrons and mats in due time. That is just imsanely NASTY.
  • Options
    come on, we haven't even been playing for 1 hour and already people are crying. This is supposed to be HARD and challenging. So finally it got interesting
  • wharp
    218 posts Member
    Options
    CG ≠ Capital Games
    CG = Continous Gag
  • Options
    Yeah, I've wasted crystals and energy on this also..
  • Options
    Looking forward for some Ramrage <3
  • wharp
    218 posts Member
    Options
    qi3cb5svsvci.png

You will need a thick Jabba since his ultimate damage is scaled on his max HP
  • Osets
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Sylvest wrote: »
    come on, we haven't even been playing for 1 hour and already people are crying. This is supposed to be HARD and challenging. So finally it got interesting

Are you serious? Have you even fought the mini boss? Stop trolling, nobody is buying it
  • Options
    Okay…it’s not just me :)
    I tried to go for a walk to calm down…didn’t work…still fuming.
    But- I shouldn’t be letting a game (that I am trying to enjoy) raise my blood pressure so much.
    This may be a sign that I have pulled all the available joy out of this game already.
    Even if I can get by this node…what hope do I have against the main boss at the end?!!