Why? I dont get anything, other Players get this

Prev13456789
Carrier
11 posts Member
Screenshot_20240605_220105_Heroes.jpg?ex=6662160f&is=6660c48f&hm=452003c04c1da1fd3c07aa67c7fdc9e7a40226f0161b3c60892caf2e546f6640&

Replies

• Carrier
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Carrier wrote: »
    Screenshot_20240605_220105_Heroes.jpg?ex=6662160f&is=6660c48f&hm=452003c04c1da1fd3c07aa67c7fdc9e7a40226f0161b3c60892caf2e546f6640&

After The Update some Players get free shards, new. Quests and other Players Not. Why ? Thats so unfair.
  • CrispyFett
    1009 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like it is related to the change to the "New Player Experience" and these new Quests will allow new players to gain shards for certain characters for completing them. As to why some players got the Quests and others didn't, I can't say.
  • LendersQuiz
    1183 posts Member
    Options
    A guild buddy of mine with over 10 million GP got nearly 20K in shard shop currency.
    I got zero.
    Seems fair.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    437 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    From what I am understanding is there are some quests being completed for folks who are at a different stage of other quests and possibly wouldn't have access to them post update of the NPE, they are being completed so they don't get stuck.

People who didn't purchase the Hyperdrive Bundle are getting these quests completed.

• LendersQuiz
    1183 posts Member
    Options
    From what I am understanding is there are some quests being completed for folks who are at a different stage of other quests and possibly wouldn't have access to them post update of the NPE, they are being completed so they don't get stuck.

People who didn't purchase the Hyperdrive Bundle are getting these quests completed.

Just to be clear, are you saying that people who did NOT purchase the Hyperdrive Bundle are getting nearly 20K in shard shop currency (SSC)..... while people who spent money on the hyperdrive bundle are not getting any SSC?
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Options

Just to be clear, are you saying that people who did NOT purchase the Hyperdrive Bundle are getting nearly 20K in shard shop currency (SSC)..... while people who spent money on the hyperdrive bundle are not getting any SSC?

I'm checking with the team on this

As I believe for the New Player Experience to move forward, there were certain quests that would force people to become stuck.
  • Carrier
    11 posts Member
    Options

The Game is so unfair for old Players who Invest some Money in The Game.
  • Options
    I didn't purchase hyperdrive bundle and didnt get them at all. While folk i know are getting 19k shard shop. Not fair at all
  • Options
    I've been playing since the beginning & just got this. Never bought the HBD
    po4pktvjdks5.png
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    Id also add that ive seen screenshots of people getting rewards for spending 400 cantina energy that are 9mil gp plus
  • Options

gotta even the playing field on this
  • Options
    I've been in the game for 344 days. And where's my rewards i mean i'm level 85 1.5 mill But I aint got some of this free stuff that came out for the new players like **** and i never spent any on the game
  • Options
    Not only are they getting the shard shop currency but it appears the quests are all reset to be done again
  • Options
    This is such a bad way to treat your paying player base - you are penalising the people who have spent money and rewarding those who haven't!

The 20k shard shop currency would have got me nearly 60 grievous shards.

Guess I won't be spending anymore money on the game then

Ye think you read that right. surely they do something about it right lol
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options

My boyfriend never bought the bundle, is playing almost from the beginning and he got the many shards and also lots of "new" quests.

I also didn't buy the bundle and only got like 2000 currency and also have only 3 "new" quests. Something is definitely not right here
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

My boyfriend never bought the bundle, is playing almost from the beginning and he got the many shards and also lots of "new" quests.

I also didn't buy the bundle and only got like 2000 currency and also have only 3 "new" quests. Something is definitely not right here

Feel free to DM me both of your Ally codes and ill pass it along to the team
  • Options
    I have quests which I can't complete, as I'm well past the completion requirements... wirxap9bi6mz.jpg
    qtvd0z6pt9rp.jpg

E.g. "Promote Ahsoka Tano to 2 star", when I already have her at 7 stars so can't get her any higher...
  • LordDirt
    5149 posts Member
    Options
    CG rewarding people for not buying the HDB :D:D:D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Yeah same thing happened to me
    I got some SSC but less than 2k and then got 4 quests (complete all dailies, win 3 with OB/Farmboy, spend 400 guild currency, spend 400 cantina currency)
  • Options
    I'm also in the middle, got like 2k shard shop with a few easy quests opened up
  • Vozek
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I also got just a few "new" quests for around 2000 SSC in total (didn't buy HDB), while some of my guild mates got around 17.000 SSC. Seems like a great bug, because it's so random, who got what.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead is it maybe linked to how long people have been in the game? As it seems to be older players that are getting the quest resets