** The Ewok Event : [ Merged Comments thread ]

Replies

• Options
    Agree with the op. After all the tears the android event generated, now IOs gets a much better event. On top ofnthat, the procedes go to supplimentaI steroid injections. I want to fund the WWF BROTHER!
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The imbalance in the event is bad enough. Offering the first and only cheap packs with proceeds to charity only to half the userbase -- inexcusable.

15%*
  • Options
    Love it! Bought both. Can't do anything past tier 1, but everything is set up right for this imo. Nice job devs!
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    So glad I went for droid team on Android and ewok team on IOS! Hahahhaa, amazing. The rewards for ewok are much nicer than the droid event was.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Have to agree this is by far the best pack they offered. Also a question to anyone that is playing the event...how hard is the first node that requires three 2* ewoks? I can make it to play in time on that node, even if i don't have all 3 yet, but all my ewoks are level 35. So is it a tough challenge or?
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Since I'm not on iOS, how many times can you do the event, and how many shards are awarded? Was it random like the droid event on what shards you get? How many days / times a day can you run it.

Going to be EXTREMELY mad if iOS users can get 8 (previous comment) Elder / Scout shards a couple times a day for a week....
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    YQ64FIH.jpg

Tell me why they don't want android to do charity?
  • Options
    Congrats Ewok Lovers :3
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Guys you got Droid event and IOS got nothing, i mean come on!...it's not like a lot of people are even ready for the first step of this event.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »
    Since I'm not on iOS, how many times can you do the event, and how many shards are awarded? Was it random like the droid event on what shards you get? How many days / times a day can you run it.

Going to be EXTREMELY mad if iOS users can get 8 (previous comment) Elder / Scout shards a couple times a day for a week....

They get to do the event 3 times a day (Android was only 2) for 10 or 11 days, and can get Elder shards every day.
    Plus a $5 pack that includes a full Elder and almost $5 worth of crystals.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    This is my first post and I normally choose to be a silent player. I am very frustrated though with this game and just don't understand why the developers refuse to listen to the players and design a game that the players arent happy with.

After all the negative feedback I saw about the Yoda event the Ewok event is just as bad if not worse in my opinion.

There is no way to play the event without

A. being one of the top 1% of the game who has worked out for the characters needed to even play the event.
    B. paying a bunch of money just to be able to play the event.

I am a hardcore free to play player who doesnt beleive in spending money for games unless that company focuses on the players fun level.

This ewok event is no fun and doesnt seem to be designed to even allow the majority of people to participate.

If I work hard I might be able to get to play the event by the last day. Like the Yoda event by the time I get my characters close the event will expire.

So sorry for ranting but as a person who programs for a living I have to say I am applalled by all the bad decisions of by a company that used to be considered one of the better game developers. Used to be is the key word here

I am free to play, and have been playing for only 2 months and am only 2 shards away on ewok elder to enter the 4 star event of the Ewoks....
  • Options
    May I just say, it is pretty awesome that 100% of money spent on Ewok bundles goes to World Wildlife Fund.
    I'm not spending much on the game these days, but seeing my money go to an organization that helps animals...I'm all in. Give me the Ewoks.
  • Options
    Is the health when stealthed not working? My ewoks arent healing when they enter stealth like it says they should
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Ackturi wrote: »
    YQ64FIH.jpg

Probably because the #appsforearth is an iOS initiative, not EA/CG. Complain to Google for not doing something similar.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Jaletc007 wrote: »
    This is my first post and I normally choose to be a silent player. I am very frustrated though with this game and just don't understand why the developers refuse to listen to the players and design a game that the players arent happy with.

After all the negative feedback I saw about the Yoda event the Ewok event is just as bad if not worse in my opinion.

There is no way to play the event without

A. being one of the top 1% of the game who has worked out for the characters needed to even play the event.
    B. paying a bunch of money just to be able to play the event.

I am a hardcore free to play player who doesnt beleive in spending money for games unless that company focuses on the players fun level.

This ewok event is no fun and doesnt seem to be designed to even allow the majority of people to participate.

If I work hard I might be able to get to play the event by the last day. Like the Yoda event by the time I get my characters close the event will expire.

So sorry for ranting but as a person who programs for a living I have to say I am applalled by all the bad decisions of by a company that used to be considered one of the better game developers. Used to be is the key word here

I am free to play, and have been playing for only 2 months and am only 2 shards away on ewok elder to enter the 4 star event of the Ewoks....

Haha I had been playing for a while now and I am only enter the first event ... But I'm still enjoying it. Guess that is what matters in the end right :)
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »
    YQ64FIH.jpg

Probably because the #appsforearth is an iOS initiative, not EA/CG. Complain to Google for not doing something similar.

EA could still match it if they wanted to for android
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    this is a fantastic event.. very cool and fun. NICE JOB DEVS!!!

(please share with android users so they dont blow up the forums with heinous amounts of butt-hurt, even though they got their droids) :)

edit: 100% of proceeds are donated!! even more YES
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    YQ64FIH.jpg

Just like Google made March "Android Month" and did a bunch of marketing with various apps, Apple (every single year, mind you) does something for Earth Day in mid-April, looping in many apps (I have a few other green icons on my screen now). It's not that Android doesn't want to give to charity, it's just that this is something Apple does every year. They also do something for AIDS month.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    So can anyone tell me how hard is the first step? All my ewoks are level 35 and gear 4 can i do it?
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    this is a fantastic event.. very cool and fun. NICE JOB DEVS!!!

(please share with android users so they dont blow up the forums with heinous amounts of butt-hurt, even though they got their droids) :)

Droids are like cannon fodder compared to ewoks
  • Options

They get to do the event 3 times a day (Android was only 2) for 10 or 11 days, and can get Elder shards every day.

This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.....

So basically farming Scout and Elder for the past 5 months (arguably the hardest farming heroes in the game) is made worthless as iOS will get the same progression basically.

And to think I was thinking about
    starting to spend money again...
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options

Are you saying you can win purple mats multiple times a day? Are people actually pulling those everytime or is it a 1% pull rate?
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    This wwf promo is rock solid but it was stone cold to leave out Android users. Kind of makes me want to hulk out on the ea/cg.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    So can anyone tell me how hard is the first step? All my ewoks are level 35 and gear 4 can i do it?

Super easy. Auto'd with 2* and 3* toons. ES was still on G2, though EE and Teebo were much better off. Either way, don't need much to be tier 1.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    YQ64FIH.jpg

Just like Google made March "Android Month" and did a bunch of marketing with various apps, Apple (every single year, mind you) does something for Earth Day in mid-April, looping in many apps (I have a few other green icons on my screen now). It's not that Android doesn't want to give to charity, it's just that this is something Apple does every year. They also do something for AIDS month.

And who codes the game for each OS? Does apple make the coding to add events? Or Android? It's ea that has the choice to expand charity.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »

Are you saying you can win purple mats multiple times a day? Are people actually pulling those everytime or is it a 1% pull rate?

I did T1 3x and got zero purple mats, though it is a possible reward.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Super easy. Auto'd with 2* and 3* toons. ES was still on G2, though EE and Teebo were much better off. Either way, don't need much to be tier 1.

Thank you! Ok i can't go any further than that lol. And i have to complete GW as well tonight and tomorrow before i do it. Gulp!
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Probably Apple received some rants from rage fans after the droid event.
  • Options
    Have to agree this is by far the best pack they offered. Also a question to anyone that is playing the event...how hard is the first node that requires three 2* ewoks? I can make it to play in time on that node, even if i don't have all 3 yet, but all my ewoks are level 35. So is it a tough challenge or?

@Alexone
    I just completed it with my Teebo, Ewok Elder, and Ewok Scout at 2* Level 46 gear 4 and all abilities at 3. It was very easy.
  • effdash
    150 posts Member
    Options
    slampdx wrote: »
    This wwf promo is rock solid but it was stone cold to leave out Android users. Kind of makes me want to hulk out on the ea/cg.

You are now Intercontinental Champion.