Servers can't handle the traffic?

Replies

• Options
    Having same issue.
  • Options
    same problem im in some german guild

and here is it day not night, so i cant do anything today =/ (going to bed soon)
  • Options
    Is it possible to get any kind of update on this? Stuff still isn't working :(
  • Options
    iGestalt wrote: »
    Is it possible to get any kind of update on this? Stuff still isn't working :(

@EA_Jesse gave an update in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34208/stuck-at-loading-cantina-screen-on-android#latest
  • Options
    I am having the same issue. Just getting stuck at the loading Cantina screen. Love this game, just frustrated that I am not able to login on my Note 4.
  • Options
    Hey I'm also a member of Team Skunk Pi, haven't been on since this morning. Hope it gets resolved soon thanks guys
  • Gite
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, same issue here, I'm in a different guild on UK server - I'm unable to play since this afternoon at 6pm GMT unfortunately
  • Options
    Hi Same Problem here German Guild Spoke to some friends tat are Not in guilds everybody have the same Problem.
  • Options
    Hi I am a guild leader for jabbas bounties
    UK GMT I have not been able to log in, I don't know if my other members are experiencing the same problem. Using s7 edge android. Is there any fix to this as of yet?
  • Options
    It looks like EA has released an official reasoning for this problem, but are baffled at how to proceed with a fix. I'll paraphrase:

"It appears that several players across many time zones have been affected by the "cantina loading" issue. After extensive investigation it has be determined that the users are suffering a rare form of s**ual tyrannosaurus syndrome. This makes them generally more appealing to members of the opposite gender and have lead to them being supremely more bada** than the majority of people they interact with. No fix has currently been found to circumvent this issue."

All of a sudden, I don't feel so bad at not being able to log in. :D
  • Options
    I'm in a different guild but am having the same issue as everyone else
  • Options
    I have to admit It's getting good to take some time off from SWGOH... It's making me think a lot on what am I doing...
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I got in for about 2 minutes, along with a couple guild mates. We're back to Loading Cantina though.
  • Options
    Some people are able to stay in by not clicking on the guild screen. I cleared data and restarted my phone, and now trying to load in. Everything is loading excruciatingly slow...but it's sort of working. However, if anyone clicks on the guild screen, they are then locked out of the game again.
  • Options
    I can play as long as I don't touch the Guild screen, then it endlessly loads.
  • Options
    Back on now. Haven't tried Guilds or anything. Was able to complete one challenge right before reset. I really hope EA compensate all affected people; I've missed out on many coins, gears, shards, gems etc. Really frustrating.
  • Options
    We are back up and running, although we are all scared to try our raid....
  • Options
    Raid is working
  • Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Help! Client restart message now game won't load. Restarted phone.
  • Options
    Same
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Yup game won't load anymore can't play
  • Options
    Same. Stuck at "Loading Cantina," even after a full phone restart.
  • Options
    You know what EA? No there isn't. Maybe change the error messages so they don't immediately blame the user when your servers have issues. Three times in the last month have I been unable to launch the game because of errors on your end. Take a wild guess how many connectivity issues my ISP has had in that time. Did you guess a number over zero? Then you guessed wrong.

Cantina battle, ends, no rewards screen, "Client needs to be restated." *restart* "There is an error with your connection." Uh-huh. Sure.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    1. tons of messages client must be restarted.
    2. game not loading properly.
    3. crashes out during arena fights at victory screen, and lose a battle attempt.
    4. guild chat not always updating in real time

to add insult to injury. I get message "there is a problem with YOUR connection". maybe change message to "sorry for the inconvenience, our monkeys are working very hard to fix the problem"

it's not me it's you. in fact problems started happening since implementation of new patch adding guild/raids

FYI:
    1. I checked and double checked internet connection and speed. it is 100%. I am on BT infinity fiberoptics line +50mb/s
    2. I am playing on a brand new galaxy S2 tablet and haven't even installed many applications - so HW is underutilized if anything and nowhere close to load issue
    3. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled game to make sure files were not corrupt
    Post edited by lunarwolf on
  • Options
    I'm getting the same thing
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Yea, I can't connect right now for some reason. Gave me an error something like "User Session Expired: your account is already been logged into from another device, or you have not logged in within 24 hours."

Right now it is just hanging at Checking for Updates.
  • Spudaroni
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. I was in guild raid when the client restart happened :( . Now I'm anxious to know what happened to the few toons I retreated and if the damage I did was even counted to my guild.
  • Options
    Having same issue myself. Cannot get past "loading cantina" screen. Participated in my first raid this morning, otherwise it's been business as usual. Would like to get back in ASAP.
  • Helligol
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • nmelcer
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Also getting this error :( not fun at all! And on a highly productive Sunday to boot!