Grats to Maraxus for soloing P1 T7!

Replies

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    1+ BIG ONE
  • Options
    Mol_Sign wrote: »
    Other options I have is Daka, Asajj, Leia, Asoka, Savage, Kylo, Sid, Talia.
    Among these mentioned above who would be good replacement for Lumi.

Talia provides TM on heal. Could be interesting if you used harrowing assault after you've gotten capt isolated, and then every basic hit would add 20% more.

Savage if maxed out (for potency) could work w/ offense down.
    This is why you guys are on top. I would have never ever thought of using Talia as my hybrid.

Thanks for the suggestion.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Mol_Sign glad they have you recognition. You and i discussed variations of this in last thread about soloing T6
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    @Mol_Sign glad they have you recognition. You and i discussed variations of this in last thread about soloing T6

You guys (DoE) took solo'ing T6 to a whole new level! @Mofojokers1992 tried to tell everyone about your guys' amazing T6 solos, but people dismissed it (I believe it was referred to in an asinine joke as an MS Paint job). Well, it's here dammit! lol

Can't wait for new raids for new team comp puzzles.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

You guys (DoE) took solo'ing T6 to a whole new level! @Mofojokers1992 tried to tell everyone about your guys' amazing T6 solos, but people dismissed it (I believe it was referred to in an asinine joke as an MS Paint job). Well, it's here dammit! lol

Can't wait for new raids for new team comp puzzles.

Thanks man, looking forward to talking about new raids and strategy! Ps, Rex lead in PvP us new incoming Meta
  • Options
    Grats Maraxus! Very cool achievement
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    My question is, can T7 be solo'd with Jawa instead of Phasma?? To save for later attacks?

• Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    My question is, can T7 be solo'd with Jawa instead of Phasma?? To save for later attacks?

Yeah ... that's a good point.

I think it may be possible. I'm still testing out a few new comps (raid-gear limited at the moment).
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I will be trying to do the same score with:
    Teebo lead (maxed)
    Qgj (omega basic)
    Rex (omega basic)
    EE (maxed)
    Jawa (maxed)
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations, a worthy feat!
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Teebo lead (maxed)
    Qgj (omega basic)
    Rex (omega basic)
    EE (maxed)
    Jawa (maxed)

I recorded a video on that configuration, except that g9 jawa and g10 teebo weren't completely maxed out. I think maxed jawa could make a substantial difference taking out the adds.

G10 Teebo, G11 QGJ, G11 Rex, G10 Elder, G9 Jawa [Video]

EDIT: I also made a lot of mistakes because of my impatience, so this run is isn't by any means representative of what you would get. It's the first run I recorded with that configuration.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo lead (maxed)
    Qgj (omega basic)
    Rex (omega basic)
    EE (maxed)
    Jawa (maxed)

I recorded a video on that configuration, except that g9 jawa and g10 teebo weren't completely maxed out. I think maxed jawa could make a substantial difference taking out the adds.

EDIT: I also made a lot of mistakes because of my impatience, so this run is isn't by any means representative of what you would get. It's the first run I recorded with that configuration.

I dont think jawa could work, phasma was really mvp for me but please prove me wrong, would allow more diversity !
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Teebo lead (maxed)
    Qgj (omega basic)
    Rex (omega basic)
    EE (maxed)
    Jawa (maxed)

I dont think jawa could work, phasma was really mvp for me but please prove me wrong, would allow more diversity !

I just finished Jawa...fully geared and abilities maxed. I will report back with result Thursday when next T7 raid opens. Film as well
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks man, looking forward to talking about new raids and strategy! Ps, Rex lead in PvP us new incoming Meta

Using rex lead since he got out of aurodium. He's been meta since he got out imho ;)
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished Jawa...fully geared and abilities maxed. I will report back with result Thursday when next T7 raid opens. Film as well

Awesome! Looking forward to it!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

Using rex lead since he got out of aurodium. He's been meta since he got out imho ;)

It's great. I run:

Rex lead (gr 11)
    Lando (gr 11)
    Phasma (gr 10)
    Chewy (gr 11)/ B2 (Gr 8)
    RG (gr 9)

Lots of meat to grind through in 5 min
  • Options
    So when is t8 coming out?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    TJ0630402 wrote: »
    So when is t8 coming out?

I wish... !
  • Myzyri
    66 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest congratulating TI on anything in game any more. It sounds like they can't do anything with integrity and the right way.

This was probably yet another raid where they didn't have the points until their Alts started bringing in more then what should be allowed...right?

That alone kind of nullifies anything else. Hacking the servers next to screw with the RNG would be the next TI thing to do right?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Keep in touch. If you have line add my account rj__brando
    Myzyri wrote: »
    I wouldn't suggest congratulating TI on anything in game any more. It sounds like they can't do anything with integrity and the right way.

This was probably yet another raid where they didn't have the points until their Alts started bringing in more then what should be allowed...right?

That alone kind of nullifies anything else. Hacking the servers next to screw with the RNG would be the next TI thing to do right?

...ok, im not going to condone the way it was originally handled, but this comment is asinine. If you're going to attack someone please root it in fact and not mumbo jumbo. Ti have digressed and gave credit where credit is due. Please return to the cave where you came from.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

If you cant distinguish altfactory from soloing p1... Then maybe i shouldnt even care to reply...

Anyway take your concern about altfactory with the devs and leave this post clear so that people can still ask advices regarding p1

Geez
  • Myzyri
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Altfactory...you guys even named it...cute. Like I said manipulating the number of raids to get more then you're supposed to be able to do and then doing something as a 'first' from said raid nullifies what was done.

Kind of like baseball and PEDs...it invalidates what you did because of how it was done.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Altfactory...you guys even named it...cute. Like I said manipulating the number of raids to get more then you're supposed to be able to do and then doing something as a 'first' from said raid nullifies what was done.

Kind of like baseball and PEDs...it invalidates what you did because of how it was done.

But peds were against the rules..alt factory is not.
  • Options

Just stop. Please. There are many of us interested in this thread for what it is, and we don't want to see it closed because are having a tantrum.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

Just stop. Please. There are many of us interested in this thread for what it is, and we don't want to see it closed because are having a tantrum.

Yip +1
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Gz Mara, you rock buddy!!
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Ascansio wrote: »
    Gz Mara, you rock buddy!!

Thanks asc :) !!
  • Myzyri
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »

You must be a member of said group. It must be nice to have EA employees and mods in your guild to get away with anything you want.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »

You must be a member of said group. It must be nice to have EA employees and mods in your guild to get away with anything you want.

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. Go home, you're drunk
  • Options
    What about using RG for speed down instead of phasma? Did phasma' s victory march make the biggest difference?
This discussion has been closed.