delete

Replies

• Options
    I've lost the last 2 rounds of GW at the second last to last node. Couldn't figure out how to deal with Daka resurrecting allies and having them dodge at the critical moment needed to bring them down. At which point Lumi does a massive heal. Either way, I had to wait for the restart button to reset as I know I can't progress any further than that. But I do put it up there in getting bad luck in the lottery pick.

Kill daka or resurrecting ewok first , I didn't notice that little ewok in the back and started on sid, got him gone everything was going fine until sid reappeared with 3/4 health, derp. Never retreated though its not needed, I just need another healer, thats my big problem at the moment. I only got so many good players and like 2 solid leaders, cant do much with what I got currently so it doesn't bother me except when one day I get through ten boxes and then the next day cant get past 4 of them. But the past few days it has seemed more consistently scaled in the matchmaking.

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    31. 27 consecutive
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    jOGGo4G.jpg

I can say that i failed to complete the gw once my jc was knockout in battle 9 and up..because of snipers like fotp and leia.
  • Options
    Focus leia And fotp with stun
  • Options
    after 30+ wins this is my first loose today.
  • Options
    37 cleared as of today
  • Options
    Oh **** yes I remember
    After cap increase all we will see in GW are 9th fight lvl 70 7* full gear noob and rather we cost most of our resource to lvl up five identical characters or can't finish the GW
    sorry for my rude don't ban me
  • Options

Another joke
    To stun high resistance character you need more try
    Put dooku daka one of the night sister on your team ? Who deal dmg to the rest of enemy?
    Don't tell to stun the whole enemy team again
    If you face them you are unlucky they one turn you

• Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »

Another joke
    Put dooku daka one of the night sister on your team ? Who deal dmg to the rest of enemy?

Nope, he is right....I usually stun FOTP in the first turn and kill him straight away before he even begins to attack....Leila will be using her skill in the beginning and just need to wait for her to finish her ultimate....before you correcting someone explanation, you better experience it first...I wish i can record it everytime i destroy that kind of team in my server so you will understand very quickly...
  • Options
    31 wins. Lots of good practice against 7* FOTP+Leia teams!

I'm a global launch player (~Dec 5), regrettably running a max nightsister team. The nightsisters handle the first 6-7 battles with no issues, but Talia and Ventress inevitably die by round 9 or so. Then it's swapping around Barriss, Dooku, Luminara, and some others til the end.
  • Options
    I have 28 wins and 0 losses. Im f2p and im lvl 60 currently. Im using only 1 team currently on gw (luminara 6*,bariss 4*(and yeas I got her from bronzium pack:),FOTP 3*,Poe 4* and phasma 6*. Easy runs with proper retreats. And getting cd back when opponent have only 1 guy left. Pref tank or bariss. Bariss really important for getting poe back to heath.
  • Options
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    think i've done 3 full clears out of like 35 -.-
  • Options
    10/12 right now
    quite proud of that
  • Options
    None.

I get to the last few stages and it chucks impossible fights against me im F2P. Just need to unlock dooku, daka, fives, and vader and upgrade them and lvl them and should be able to do it.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    39 galactic wins but boy are they getting harder, apart from today, that was a breeze.

I lost a couple at the start when I was in early 50s with a fairly limited roster including starter characters and got matched against lvl 60 teams.
  • Options
    wait men with new Levels coming gw Will become more funny cause for sure harder
  • Options
    Many disapointement with new gw
  • JJ18
    26 posts Member
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmm isnt this bias seeing as the reset just happend? or do you mean all time? also win? you mean won? .. i think i better question at this point may be how many battles do you have left when you lost?
  • Options
    They're easier than ever for me after update. If Dooku and Daka don't stun, just restart and try a different combo until they do. GG
  • Options
    Finished 16 GW campaigns.
    Been stuck last 4 days in GW, from about the 2nd or 3rd battle I'm facing all level 60, 7*, purple gear teams the rest of the way. I usually grind it out until the last or second last battle but by then I'm too worn down to make it through.

Yesterday I had only 7* Sideous left in the final battle but he just got stronger as I fed my weaker toons into the meat grinder. Today, same thing in the penultimate battle. Sigh....

2qi67o2.png

why would you post the picture if it doesnt even show the final battle? :D there are 2 battles left not 1^^
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    18 completed, of which 2 today since the new update...
  • Options
    Ezeziel wrote: »
    18 completed, of which 2 today since the new update...

Sorry i don't understand , you get 2 today ?
    Is it possible to have more than one ?
    Or is it the one from yesterday Adding to tomorrow
  • Options
    But from the update
    First all 60 high star team come at forth match insane difficulty
    Have met lvl 61 three 7*
  • Options
    But from the update
    First all 60 high star team come at forth match insane difficulty
    Have met lvl 61 three 7*

45 seems to say that you play since beginning ,right?
  • Options

Another joke

Nope, he is right....I usually stun FOTP in the first turn and kill him straight away before he even begins to attack....Leila will be using her skill in the beginning and just need to wait for her to finish her ultimate....before you correcting someone explanation, you better experience it first...I wish i can record it everytime i destroy that kind of team in my server so you will understand very quickly...

Unless Poe goes first...then you stunning nothing till the enemy has had 3 turns lol whilst risking your squishes (as most stunners are!) being 1/2shot...

But ok. This isn't a rant about Poe, I just think "oh use your % stun on them and kill all high damage threats before they get to move to easily destroy them every time" is a dumb argument and totally based around rng or less than optimal enemy teams.
  • Options
    It's simple. 3 rotating teams I have. Low mid high end. I see people building 1 team and complain they can't finish GW. 3 healers 3 tanks rest all dps is what I run and have no issue with GW.
  • Options
    Bravo29 wrote: »
    It's simple. 3 rotating teams I have. Low mid high end. I see people building 1 team and complain they can't finish GW. 3 healers 3 tanks rest all dps is what I run and have no issue with GW.

You have barriss? It should be easy

I don't know what level you are but have 15 characters full gear and not afraid of losing healers is unbelievable maybe your tank has high damage?

Btw I have 4 healers finish 46