GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sun Fac - much scarier than GS...or San Francisco.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I have noticed a hard spike on node 6 as well.

teams were not as high-level or high-geared as they are now, it's like it's pre-update levels to me too.

• Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    I'm starting to actually feel sorry for EA management and workers. I started playing 6 months ago and the programming mistakes are only getting worse. Maybe it's the pressure of a $9b mobile gaming company being sold to China that has taken its toll during this past year.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Noticed that too.
    On the last node I used 2 trawn teams...
    It was Ben (10!) (L), Rey (10), Phasma (10), QGJ (11) (!) and RG (10)!
    It was something!
    Yestreday, just never lost a toon.
  • Options
    I noticed the same thing too. Faced a full maxed out team level 80 at node 6 and now node 12.
  • Options
    But then Node 12:
    IMG_1170_zpsvaxjpqsu.png

Lol, what is this.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Gw is easy quit complaining.
  • Options
    6, 9, 10, 11 were seemed harder. node 11 had Teebo g10(L), 5's - g10, rex g11, fotp g11, qgj g11. took 2 tries, and was almost same team as last night.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    8DbHL6u.jpg

How did you manage that? I faced a maxed team level 80 in node 12. Finished GW and got a JKG shard lol.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    http://imgur.com/0Ehdl73

Can't post pics from mobile :( This team is ridiculus to see. All maxed meta arena team on 9. If anyone could repost so it shows that would be awesome

I should add how much it is **** me off this morning. Wouldn't be as awful as it is if I was able to attack rey without her dodging my first two attacks everytime I change my team around for new rng
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

Can't post pics from mobile :( This team is ridiculus to see. All maxed meta arena team on 9. If anyone could repost so it shows that would be awesome

0Ehdl73.jpg

Fixed it for you. Copy the url from the picture into the attach image/file option.

Edit: Ooh didn't see your additional text.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

Fixed it for you. Copy the url from the picture into the attach image/file option.

Edit: Ooh didn't see your additional text.

Appreciate it. Thanks!!
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone with an arena power over 38k isn't (in my eyes) complaining about the ease, but this type of bug is just indicative of bigger problems going on with the game programming.
  • Options
    yuuup. node 6. all lvl 80 gear 9. I held off on upgrading my arena team because of this nonsense. after the fix, I upgrading my rebels from 32k power to 37k power. every other 7star I have is gear 8. looks like since I got my million credits from the heist event, they don't think I need to finish GW today
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just wanted to comment that there are thousands of players playing SW - in this thread alone some people are saying it's harder, some same...so there's conflicting reports and the sample we have in both directions is really small. Also have to keep in mind, no matter how GW was pegged in difficulty overall, there was always some variance in what you could get. Even starting out in the game, sometimes it would be easy, sometimes hard...and it's always been that way.

I ran my GW after this to see and I did see a change and that was the last 2 nodes being really easy gear 1/2/3 type teams. Node 6 was tough, but my node 6 has been tough always even after the GW update recently - I usually get a meta-level dodge team on node 6...then nodes 7-10 were varying levels of middling teams....no evasion leaders combined with Rey / taunter...decent teams, but easy to kill without taking much if any damage.

So for me all in, my GW was easier today given the weakness of the last 2 nodes. That's the only thing I saw different - I don't believe I ever had nodes 11/12 be so weak before.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    This was the final GW node for me today.

gldwUoG.jpg
  • Options
    I had a meta dodge team on the 3rd node mid 70s gear 8/9.

Then nodes 7,9, & 11 were maxed out teams.

12 had to be a bug, full team of 3* members.

I like it, wasn't the walkover it's been lately, but wasn't 6 or 7 straight maxed out arena teams either.
  • Options
    GW is absolutely not only reverted but even harder due to gear levels. Limped in to node 12 and all are level 80 gear 10 RG, Rey, QGJ, Dooku and Lumi. No shot of beating it
  • Options
    Nodes 6, 10, and 11 were all 7*/80/10-11 gear teams. Then node 12 was wierd...everyone level 80, but all 3 and 4 star toons at gear level 5 or so.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Node 6 harder, Nodes 9, 10 and 11 maxed meta teams and Node 12 a joke, all lvl 80 but green gear. A change was made but... intentional?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I had 3 or 4 tough nodes but my droids made it through node 10 and died in node 11 with 4 to kill (a counter squad). Brought in my A team that was able to take out 11 and then 12 was like everyone elses a bunch of low level toons that were each one shot.
  • Chaxis
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I faced a similiar problem at the sixth node;The enemy team was better( Lvl 80 and well geared)than my best team and that was that for this GW day.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Thankfully I have a deep roster because I had to sacrifice either 13 or 14 of them on nodes 11 and 12. Insanely hard, and certainly a huge, huge increase in difficulty compared with yesterday. Node 6 was also criminal.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    An even more fun team than my last two
    http://imgur.com/fsfw0sI
  • Options
    My GW war is also back to pre update. Starting in node 6. Node 9 has 4 gear 11 toons.
  • Options
    Can we get a comment from DEV on when this will be fixed, these problems day after day are seriously getting frustrating.
  • Options
    It's definitely reverted back to the old mechanics. 100%.
  • Options
    Today's GW was much more difficult.
  • Options
    My 6-9 were harder than they've been since the nerf, but they weren't bad. 11 was ridiculous, much harder than I typically saw before the nerf. 12 was more like typical before the nerf. I haven't seen one like that 11 since before the previous time they nerfed it, months ago.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vavasour wrote: »
    It's definitely reverted back to the old mechanics. 100%.

no, proof is in this thread.
    Save water, drink champagne!
This discussion has been closed.