Game Update - 7/6/2016 - Comments- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, just.... Wow. I really didn't think they could make things worse.
  • x72821
    46 posts Member
    Options
    so does that mean you are going to go back and double the rewards that I earned in Cantina today, because right now, I didn't get a double bonus. Perhaps in the future you should push your updates so they take effect the day after, because seriously, the management at EA and CG must be **** if they didn't think they were going to get no complaints on this, especially coming right after your "tweak" to GW.

PS, I will not be buying your new pack
  • Options
    "For the next 7 days you can now refresh the Shard Shop with CRYSTALS. During this time you can purchase exclusive Raid Gear in addition to General Grievous and random character shards. This Event ends on July 11th."

I just spend 1125 shards on GG while I could have spent on Raid Gear! Why couldn't they just give a heads up? Why?

Anyone saw a raid gear yet and can share the price?
  • Options
    Anyone refreshed shard shop to see if there is gear listed?
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    They know you have to use crystals to refresh this late in the day ;)

Curious to see feedback for these gear packs once people start opening. 36 pieces (assuming no full gear) doesn't seem too bad for 600 crystals.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Just to show you how much communication is going on there: The announcement price of the galactic gear pack and the actual price are 2 different things..
  • Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Just to show you how much communication is going on there: The announcement price of the galactic gear pack and the actual price are 2 different things..

This is true
  • Options
    That was quick Jesse!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I got a full furnace in shard shop woots.
  • FN2199
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I'm fine with this. Let me know how the packs go for you guys.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

Curious to see feedback for these gear packs once people start opening. 36 pieces (assuming no full gear) doesn't seem too bad for 600 crystals.

I think it's 12 pieces total.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »

@Barrok How much currency?
  • Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Decided to plunge the crystals for a refresh of the shard shop. I'm looking at a Mk 5 Furnace for 6,300 shard shop currency, with 3 salvage for Mk 7 scanner for 252 currency, so 84 currency per 1 salvage.
  • crixvane
    88 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Does CG know today is the 6th? And its already the 7th for some people? I'm ready to quit this game. NO GW fixes.

Edit: removed language
  • Options
    I've waited over 2 weeks with money and jedi all levelled up to where I needed, for it then to be put back another week?? Come on guys, why the extra week????
  • Gutazedo
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Even though it's July the 7th here already, we'll be able to purchase 100 + 200 again on the 8th as it'll still be the 7th there! So no worries there.
    Concerning GW...cash grab tactics at it again.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Haha, yeah you posted this one at just the right time.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    I JUST BOUGHT 100K SHARD SHOP WORTH OF GEAR

THIS IS AMAZING
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Seriously??? Postponed the day before the event? this is f...ing ****
  • Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Barrok wrote: »

@Barrok How much currency?

6300 shards. Rich get richer, huh?

• Options
    got more Lando shards from 1 refresh on normal rewards than i did from 2 on double rewards :|
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    It jumped a week via the timer about 2 weeks ago, so they just set it back to normal.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Whales will now raid gear their entire rosters
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Full raid gear in shard shop is 6300
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I JUST BOUGHT 100K SHARD SHOP WORTH OF GEAR

THIS IS AMAZING

Congrats on your gift from a company clearly desperate for money. Please give them more. Perhaps in a few months they'll add more content. Probably not.
  • Options
    Sweet!! I was hoping for a fix for, or at least an acknowledgement of, GW tweaks and player frustration, but several new opportunities to spend money is so much better!! Thank you kindly.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »

I think it's 12 pieces total.

Then that is terrible value unless the full raid gear drop rate is extremely high. You should get more head out of these that from shipment prices since it is a random piece vs choosing a specific one.
  • Options
    150 in energy in cantina for gs, three drops.
  • kiwesona
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    It jumped a week via the timer about 2 weeks ago, so they just set it back to normal.

The question is, why change it in the first place?
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    I got a full furnace for I think around 6300 shards. I'm wondering if there's a plan to Release a new shard shop exclusive character and this is just trying to drain us first