Where is Credit Heist Event? (Merged threads)

Replies

• Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    I think this can be closed now, it runs for 14/16 hours wherever you are. Everyone got a push notification. Sure they released it early for some, late for others, but everyone will of had the same amount of time to complete it.
    I think you don't know what you're talking about.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Melkor wrote: »
    Did they mess it up 2x in one go? It seems the US-base players still have the event running now until their "morning"? But the Asia/Oceania had it ended at their respective morning which was hours ago. So did they forget to adjust to ending time or it was ignorantly intentional that one time zone get 12+ hours while the others got 3 hours?
    They keep making the same mistakes with omega events and such as well re timing.

Here's an idea:

Never make patches or updates launch at a specific time.

Patch them into the game in advance first then activate at a future date on the players reset. Nobody cops it then.

eg. Patch update in on Thursday. Set content to activate Monday at player reset so everyone starts it on the same day.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    I think this can be closed now, it runs for 14/16 hours wherever you are. Everyone got a push notification. Sure they released it early for some, late for others, but everyone will of had the same amount of time to complete it.

Um I'm in New Zealand and it was released sometime after midnight and only lasted 3 or 4 hours. Other places in the world had it for much longer and got to complete it twice.

• Options
    Unimatrix wrote: »
    WAI! So move on. Clear 4 GWs and there's your 2m plus change

Yes. Where is my free 2 million credits?

Reset your game. You have 6 mins left.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options

Try reading this thread. Whole regions didn't even get to see the Credit Heist.
  • AlexB
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Hey EA, credit heist event didn't show at all for me.
    As compensation, I expect a fully crafted pair of mk3 czerka stun cuffs.
    Just drop it in my inbox in the next 24 hours.
    Cheers.
  • Options

This is a totally false statement. The event went live at the same time and same moment globally. But instead of letting it goes for the same length of time, they ignorantly let it ends at the same hour of each time zone. Thus Oceania ended up having the event for 3 hours, some countries in Asia got 3-6 hours, while the US got 12+ hours. Do you think it is fair?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    We got a response from dev that next week it's going to run for 2 days. What else do you want? This is not a huge mistake and shouldn't be pounded like this.
  • Options

Yes. But for Asia Oceania is at 3 am. Now are you expecting players in Asia / Oceania to be awake at 3 am?
  • Options

The first post might not be ignorant as he might not know. But this one is so arrogantly ignorant.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    We got a response from dev that next week it's going to run for 2 days. What else do you want? This is not a huge mistake and shouldn't be pounded like this.

If Asia would get 2 millions of credits and the rest of the world not, you would see even more reactions on that - without any doubt.
  • Options

Wow George, you lucky guy, having Harley Quinn as a girlfriend. Cuz you're a joke.

Oh wait, that's the Joker. My bad.
  • Options

Nope.. Didn't work.
    Any other suggestions?
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    Options
    My policy of no spending until I get a stuff up free few months has been reset. So much I could have done with 2 million credits...
  • Options

can you give a link to that response? I hate their practice of creating those mega threads which no one ever reads through and such an answer is just totally lost...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't get any push message, but after seeing this thread I kept an eye out for the event. When i finally came it came later than usual, so it actually stayed across the global reset at 1 AM, so I got to do the event all over again this morning. Two events for the price of one!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    The way the game is set up events start at local times. So, for example if an event begins at 12pm on August 24th It starts worldwide for that time regardless of region. This means other regions will see it first before others.
    This event wasn’t intended to run today, but the pop up announcement auto submitted to players, so our team decided to push the event. If we turn on an event when it was meant to be off, players may not see the event for its full duration, see it longer, or won't see it entirely. We can understand how frustrating that can be, but will be pushing the Credit Heist event next week which should be running over two days time.

@johndoe82 Here you go. It's from this thread.
  • Options
    Would of been nice to get 2M credits before Palp event ends as some players have. How does an event next week change the fact many of us missed out?
  • Options
    Hiya!
    The way the game is set up events start at local times. So, for example if an event begins at 12pm on August 24th It starts worldwide for that time regardless of region. This means other regions will see it first before others.
    This event wasn’t intended to run today, but the pop up announcement auto submitted to players, so our team decided to push the event. If we turn on an event when it was meant to be off, players may not see the event for its full duration, see it longer, or won't see it entirely. We can understand how frustrating that can be, but will be pushing the Credit Heist event next week which should be running over two days time.

Thanks a lot! This is actually a reasonable explanation together with some good news for 2M next week.
    Thanks Devs
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    BlitzenX wrote: »
    Would of been nice to get 2M credits before Palp event ends as some players have. How does an event next week change the fact many of us missed out?

It would also be nice if i had +80 speed on all my toons.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

What's the bet that 2 day period allows US timezones to play it 3 times?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Hiya!

What's the bet that 2 day period allows US timezones to play it 3 times?

Lol dunno. But let's complain about that when we get there.
  • Options

That's has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Players in some time zones were gifted 2M. Rest of us got nothing.
  • Options
    Hm ok, so 2M today, and also 2M next week?
    Sweet.
    But really sad for those who missed it this time around. The most fair thing would be to give those who completely missed it some credits and not those who got 1M or 2M, because these guys will be at a disadvantage in their arena and guild compared to others.
  • Options
    Some who are saying.. It's fine the Oceania and Asia time zone players to miss out 2 million.. Let's see.. 2million will bring a character from level 70 to level 80.
    Still think it's nothing?
  • Options
    Got my 2 million credits. So much salt...
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Wait.. in the Galaxy of Heroes Newsletter ingame, there is STILL a message which says,

The Credit Heist Event only runs for 15 Hours and appears randomly between 6 and 12 days.

well i think you devs should delete that message b4 any changes to make.
    really, dont go different when your annoucement is still there. it is disappointing

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Some who are saying.. It's fine the Oceania and Asia time zone players to miss out 2 million.. Let's see.. 2million will bring a character from level 70 to level 80.
    Still think it's nothing?

It's not nothing. It's something. Just not that big of a deal. 3 GWs.
  • Options

Yes. But the rest of the players didn't get two mods that increases +40 speed while you're sleeping. Savvy?
  • Options

Runs for 14/16 hours? Please reread the thread and note that Australians had it open for 3 hours, 3am to 6am
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.