Decrypting the latest transmission

Replies

• Options
    The answer is obvious: it's nothing more than a Jedi Mind Trick. It isn't real. It's merely a figment implanted into our weak minds to distract us from the fact that a crazy old wizard is sneaking around the reactor.

But at least he doesn't have those droids I was looking for.
  • Options
    Question:
    For those that received the second message prompt, was it during gameplay or as a notification on your device? I have a few guild mates who play on their iPhone and they received a notification about going to the cantina to read a secret message but there was nothing there when they logged in to check it out. I play on an Android tablet and have not gotten a notification. We have all seen the previous message about a decoded transmission. after discussing this, our best guess is that the notifications are for that previous decoded transmission and are popping up to get players who haven't logged on in a while to open up the game again and hopefully resume playing.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    d.r.i.n.k.y.o.u.r.o.v.a.l.t.i.n.e

LOL . . .
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter... Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
  • Options
    tazrex wrote: »
    Question:
    For those that received the second message prompt, was it during gameplay or as a notification on your device? I have a few guild mates who play on their iPhone and they received a notification about going to the cantina to read a secret message but there was nothing there when they logged in to check it out. I play on an Android tablet and have not gotten a notification. We have all seen the previous message about a decoded transmission. after discussing this, our best guess is that the notifications are for that previous decoded transmission and are popping up to get players who haven't logged on in a while to open up the game again and hopefully resume playing.

So yesterday there was a notification, and a prompt in game once you went into the game. Same thing today. The first said to access the cantina to begin. Today it said to check inbox. Both instruction yielded nothing for any player.
  • Options
    DashRendar wrote: »
    I think the "go to your inbox to get briefed," then you open said inbox to no message and 0 chewie shards is mildly annoying. Just push out a complete product. But can't blame CG, Hillary probably got there first and deleted the message off their server. :0

#Scariffgate

Added #

"If you can't send secure, removing the header and any classification marks and send non-secure."

H

That is an exact quote from an email found in the Wikileaks dump.

I normally try to stay on topic ... but this makes me sick. I hope this isn't true. This is not behavior one would expect from the would-be Commander-in-Chief. God help us.

Now back to our regularly scheduled foruming.
  • Options

y.o.u.l.l.s.h.o.o.t.y.o.u.r.e.y.e.o.u.t. :smiley:
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

A crummy commercial, thanks for the laugh
  • Options
    Inbox Trasmission showed up for me:

"A new transmission from the tropical planet Scarif is being decrypted. Partial decryption available below:

Requesting assistance on Scarif. Bring your strongest squad...

FURTHER DECRYPTION UNDERWAY: Yo.. Mi....n is t. ac..i.e ... ..."
  • Options
    cel2ad wrote: »
    Inbox Trasmission showed up for me:

"A new transmission from the tropical planet Scarif is being decrypted. Partial decryption available below:

Requesting assistance on Scarif. Bring your strongest squad...

FURTHER DECRYPTION UNDERWAY: Yo.. Mi....n is t. ac..i.e ... ..."

Confirmed.
  • Options
    "Your mission is to acquire..."
  • Options
    Your mission is to acquire the... top? We're getting tops
  • Lmoon74
    84 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Your mission is to acquire...
  • Options
    I got the same msg in my in-game inbox as well. I think the message is trying to tell me to put down the game and go outside. :p
  • Options
    Your mission is to acquire Jar Jar!
  • Options
    New message in the inbox. Any guesses what the two three letter words are?
  • Options
    Look ooooout!!!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I got this in my inbox too. I like the excitement and making us wait. Bound to be something by the end of the month when they usually do and update
  • Options
    "It's a secret mission, from outer space!"
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Your Mission is to acquire hot dog?
    Your Mission is to acquire top hat?
    Your Mission is to acquire the pot?!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    phammen11 wrote: »

Boom
  • Options
    Jar Jar! Finally :wink:
  • Options
    phammen11 wrote: »

In the words of Episode III Vader and Episode IV Luke: NOOOOOO!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Jar Jar.... dear god no.
  • Options
    In russian it is your mission is to protect/defend
  • Options
    Sounds like a tie in to the rogue one film. Acquire plans to the Death Star... Maybe
  • Polar2897
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    "Your mission is to acquire ... ..." not sure of last 2 words but they are 3 letters each
  • Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »
    Jar Jar! Finally :wink:

Yes!!!! Darth Jar Jar FTW!!!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    Sounds like a tie in to the rogue one film. Acquire plans to the Death Star... Maybe

The DSP

DSP = Death Star Plans

I doubt it because DSP is a weird acronym and the transmission is surely Imperial, not rebel.
  • Options
    Jar Jar?
  • AtticusRogers
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Its R-2 D-2 with dashes!

Nevermind there aren't two dashes!