My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

Replies

• Options
    I agree that droids can still beat the current meta. With a little luck. OP your team is nowhere near unstoppable. You also don't understand how JE works. Your whole team doesn't refill because you don't have them modded correctly. And you only showed a video of wiggs hitting HK which is just lucky rng. Show one of them taking out an IG first and they will all crumble. I know I'm a hardcore droid user. Completely maxed out. And yes I lose if rng favors an IG first. And Rex is a beast but easily dealt with. One day there will be PvP and your outward bragging will be no more than a whisper. And jawa stand no chance. That much speed isn't necessary. It's just hurting the team as a whole. Do some math and you will figure out a better mod setup.
  • Options
    I agree that they are not very common, and honestly I doubt that they will ever be used on anything other than offense against a droid team. I've been working on B2 myself to replace Dathcha on defense to see if that makes a difference on defense (i.e. Nebit (L), Jawa, B2, JE, Scavenger), but there are still probably numerous better defensive lineups out there and I wouldn't expect to see them being used on defense much in even the top 100.

That said, with all of the people building-up anti-droid toons like Jawas, Ugnaught, IGD, etc. for the AAT raid, I would expect that very soon there will be a lot of people with fully-equipped anti-droid squads ready to go. This means if you leave your droids on defense, you should expect to start getting sniped by Jawas in the near-future. I've already been doing it to a certain extent myself in the arena; it's nice to have a guaranteed win.
  • Options
    I also happen to agree that 300+ speed on JE is overkill. It's definitely nice to be able to move first, but if it comes at the expense of survivability, you're really just shooting yourself in the foot. I have my JE at about 262 speed with lots of health, protection, and tenacity, and that seems to make him much more balanced. Sure, he doesn't always move first, but he doesn't have to.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Grraauuggh wrote: »
    I also happen to agree that 300+ speed on JE is overkill. It's definitely nice to be able to move first, but if it comes at the expense of survivability, you're really just shooting yourself in the foot. I have my JE at about 262 speed with lots of health, protection, and tenacity, and that seems to make him much more balanced. Sure, he doesn't always move first, but he doesn't have to.

What's the occasion your JE doesn't move first?

323 posts Member
    Options
    @Grraauuggh
    @Swamp
    I'm fully aware of how to mod my team.
    Please check my profile and look under my discussions.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65733/droid-jawa-team-correctly-modded-for-turn-sequence-video#latest
    Thank you for your contribution to the thread as I do enjoy constructive criticism but when my Jaws Engineer, which takes 3 turns to most toons 2 turns, there are benefits to that. Such as reviving a burnt up 88 or 86. Or recalibrating them for a second time to finish a team off.
    @Swamp
    If you do the math, like I have, as a droid user, you might benefit from a JE that is so fast, it doesn't matter if my IG's die once...or even twice. Think outside the box.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I'm not talking about using droids against your droids. I'm talking about using my Jawas vs. your droids.

Beating roids hardly takes any anti-roid measures. They are not populating the arena in quantities ppl bother to make up anti teams like other meta. If a jawa team could hang in top 10 that would become a real problem. Maybe soon we'll have more chances to test this cause of the upcoming raid. Never ever seen a jawa squad in my arenas.

People don't make anti droid teams, because... u don't need an anti droid team to beat droids, lol. 5 tanks beat droids. RG stuns assassins, and the droid team's b2 feeds your rg and St han unique. 3 tanky attackers seal the deal.

Ugnaught is wasted. Jawas are wasted. The galaxy needs counters for rex and fac.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    I'm not talking about using droids against your droids. I'm talking about using my Jawas vs. your droids.

Beating roids hardly takes any anti-roid measures. They are not populating the arena in quantities ppl bother to make up anti teams like other meta. If a jawa team could hang in top 10 that would become a real problem. Maybe soon we'll have more chances to test this cause of the upcoming raid. Never ever seen a jawa squad in my arenas.

People don't make anti droid teams, because... u don't need an anti droid team to beat droids, lol. 5 tanks beat droids. RG stuns assassins, and the droid team's b2 feeds your rg and St han unique. 3 tanky attackers seal the deal.

Ugnaught is wasted. Jawas are wasted. The galaxy needs counters for rex and fac.

Agreed. If droids happen to fall amidst of high end meta with introduction of sth. new, then the anti measures is already there.

• Options
    I still fail to see what the point is. Anyone that hangs in the top 10 of arena can beat anyone else when facing the AI. You may have to swap toons in and out here and there.

Droid teams are great, and fun to boot. But a Rex lead or a Jedi IGD led squad will destroy them.
    Wiggs is an annoying meta, but can be beat numerous ways.

If all the OP is looking for is validation that his squad is great, then ok, your squad is great. So is mine (whatever it happens to be at that particular moment in time).
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Ryzak620
    Not looking for validation due to the fact of my numerous video stating how powerful my team is. But I do agree with the rest of your post and thank you for participating
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @777

This is encouraging for me. I won't regret any step in gearing/modding any of the droids. Crazy videos. Seems like there's some-droid hate out here haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing @777

This is encouraging for me. I won't regret any step in gearing/modding any of the droids. Crazy videos. Seems like there's some-droid hate out here haha.

Not droid hate......777 hate....to much show off
  • Options
    Not droid "hate" at all. The correct word is "disappointment."
  • Options
    777 wrote: »
    Throughout the entirety of all the numerous amounts of different "metas" my droids are still unstoppable. Yes they are horrible on defense, but I still stay in top10 overnight. Yes I sub in toons in various situations. Yes I have an answer for Hans. Yes I can still win if JE gets stunned 1st. If validation is needed, please refer to my numerous posts about my droids wrecking all these precious metas.
    https://youtu.be/6T48SZsmo_4

Please I beat your Droid the other days hands down with a spanking on top of that, and when it was all said and done I said here
    4573771.jpg
    This will make you feel better about your loss.
  • Options
    Throughout the entirety of all the numerous amounts of different "metas" my droids are still unstoppable. Yes they are horrible on defense, but I still stay in top10 overnight. Yes I sub in toons in various situations. Yes I have an answer for Hans. Yes I can still win if JE gets stunned 1st. If validation is needed, please refer to my numerous posts about my droids wrecking all these precious metas.
    https://youtu.be/6T48SZsmo_4

Please I beat your Droid the other days hands down with a spanking on top of that, and when it was all said and done I said here
    4573771.jpg
    This will make you feel better about your loss.

video or it didnt happened
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @TheDarthTaral
    Don't tell me you user name or I will pin you down with b2b fights. I'll refresh timer and number of battles until the game wont let me. Then when the next day comes, I'll do it again. Then, guess what'll happen the day after that...
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Mihai29
    Please man, you were begging for mods to shut this post down because I shut you down. P.5
    323 posts Member
    Options
    I will restate the fact that this thread is intended to give hope to droid users that constantly hear this ignorance that droids can't win. They can. They will. And for all who says no one cares, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...etc all care.. A lot.
  • Options
    I will restate the fact that this thread is intended to give hope to droid users that constantly hear this ignorance that droids can't win. They can. They will. And for all who says no one cares, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...etc all care.. A lot.

Most people believe that was your complete intention, but let's just say you have an interesting way to show it.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Ben_kenobi
    I know I get heated at times Ben. I'm glad you can see my true intentions. A lot of players use droids and now feel stuck. And they don't have to feel that way. I get caught up in the nonsense sometimes. For everyone's sake, I'll try not to but I also feel obligated to debate comments that are said blatently to discourage players. Thanks again man.
  • Options
    @Ben_kenobi
    I know I get heated at times Ben. I'm glad you can see my true intentions. A lot of players use droids and now feel stuck. And they don't have to feel that way. I get caught up in the nonsense sometimes. For everyone's sake, I'll try not to but I also feel obligated to debate comments that are said blatently to discourage players. Thanks again man.

Discourage players? Yes I discourage players from farming droids. There is room for 2 maybe 3 droid teams in top ten. Everyone else trying to run droids is stuck hating the time they spent on droids.

Yes it is possible to win the lottery. If I won powerball I wouldn't encourage other people to spend half their income on lottery tickets.

U got somethin to say, I a sure. It doesn't change the facts.
  • Options
    OP picks up game in march and tries to tell us vets how to play. LOVE IT! droids are just as bad as EVERY team on defense.. they are all beatable. user > AI. its really that simple.

i cant even think the last time there was a droid team in the top 10 of my shard (Day 1 shard/server) everyone has grown up and moved on to other things. have fun playing in the sandbox kid. :)

OP is OP. lelz

now give that man his chewie shards. @TheDarthTaral
  • pchen3082
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    There is still one driod team can get top rank 1 on my shard, I've to thank him because he helps me to get rank-1 as well (his pay out time is a couple hours earlier than mine). If he doesn't then I will have bigger trouble to face these crazy speedy wiggs/Rex team....so that's the contribution brought by driod team I'd say

Regarding to JE's speed, who cares it is 300 or 400...the only thing I need to do is swap Han Solo into my squad and pray RNG God, 80% times I won
  • Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    OP picks up game in march and tries to tell us vets how to play. LOVE IT! droids are just as bad as EVERY team on defense.. they are all beatable. user > AI. its really that simple.

i cant even think the last time there was a droid team in the top 10 of my shard (Day 1 shard/server) everyone has grown up and moved on to other things. have fun playing in the sandbox kid. :)

OP is OP. lelz

now give that man his chewie shards. @TheDarthTaral

Your wish is my command...

4573771.jpg
  • Options
    That OP's video sucks... cherry picked when they dumped HK instead of literally any other toon. Multiple times.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I can understand that your goal is to give hope to droid users, but droid users tend to be F2P. In your title you emphasize your JE incredible speed. How many droid users have a JE at 317 speed ? You have very good mods that you must have invested a lot in, and therefore you have a well deserved advantage in arena. But leading people to believe they will encounter the same success you do without the same kind of mods is fallacious.

Droids are viable in arena, as long as you can adapt to your opponent and have a strategic answer to counter their defense. But to beat every kind of opponent easily, is about speed. This speed is only possible through an heavy investment.

Facing everyday players in arena with faster characters and manage to win anyway, that is the real challenge. Beating people when you are faster seems normal.

One more thing, videos are no adamant proof, they should only be considered as an illustration of what your droid team can do on offense against different line ups. This is a good way to show other droid users what kind of line up you use to beat specific teams droids usually struggle against. With the kind of mods you have, i have no problem believing you win 99% of the time though.
    Post edited by Seknos on
  • Options
    Seknos wrote: »
    I can understand that your goal is to give hope to droid users, but droid users tend to be F2P. In your title you emphasize your JE incredible speed. How many droid users have a JE at 317 speed ? You have very good mods that you must have invested a lot in, and therefore you have a well deserved advantage in arena. But leading people to believe they will encounter the same success you do without the same kind of mods is fallacious.

Droids are viable in arena, as long as you can adapt to your opponent and have a strategic answer to counter their defense. But to beat every kind of opponent easily, is about speed. This speed is only possible through an heavy investment.

Facing everyday players in arena with faster characters and manage to win anyway, that is the real challenge. Beating people when you are faster seems normal.

One more thing, videos are no adamant proof, they should only be considered as an illustration of what your droid team can do on offense against different line ups. This is a good way to show other droid users what kind of line up you use to beat specific teams droids usually struggle against. With the kind of mods you have, i have no problem believing you win 99% of the time though.

wise, you are. **bows**
  • Options
    777 you are a supreme tool.
  • Options
    @Goldy
    GG is a beast as well. But I'm a firm believer in that droids need to hit super hard and fast. GG and B2 just don't fit that criteria even modded for offense and/or crit damage

When you mod B2 with hard number offense mods he does 6k a crit. And he shoots constantly. And aoes. And lays down debuffs for 88. I can't see any droid team NOT using him if there's opposing tanks involved. Or evasion. Or raid han and his crit up buffs.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    There is still one driod team can get top rank 1 on my shard, I've to thank him because he helps me to get rank-1 as well (his pay out time is a couple hours earlier than mine). If he doesn't then I will have bigger trouble to face these crazy speedy wiggs/Rex team....so that's the contribution brought by driod team I'd say

Regarding to JE's speed, who cares it is 300 or 400...the only thing I need to do is swap Han Solo into my squad and pray RNG God, 80% times I won

That's the other problem with droid builds at this point. They depend on JE - raid Han drops a stun on JE, and droids are a cake walk. But again, it all goes back to whose playing offense and whose playing defense. On defense Han doesn't always target JE. Pretty simple - and pretty silly...and WAI.

You have to attack to move up. If you want to be at the top, you likely have to refresh (or you have already dropped a ton of cash to get ahead of your shard) - wither way, $$$$$ for EA. Completely and totally WAI.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*