Game Update 12/6/2016 Comments and Questions - ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    It will get merged into a mega thread no one with read. EA doesn't give a ****.

True that^^^

EA only likes threads from fanboys.
  • Options
    Another tournament :(
  • Options
    Another tournament :(

My thoughts :(
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Nope, they're merging the threads...
    Post edited by Ezeziel on
  • Options
    God I hope these new toons aren't as OP as Shore trooper. A freaking 4* Shore can be more useful then a 7* really. Then the other 2 rebels that are only beaten by God himself or herself how ever you view god.
  • Options
    Jyn erso: deal damage to all enemies and grant other ally 100% turn meter (what?) and if any critical hits are scored, revive a random rebel ally with 20% max health for each critical hit scored"
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I started a call to end tournaments in the feedback section. Please register your distaste there.
  • Options
    Possible loss of revenue=deleted :(. I feel you completely though. I am going to stick around until this movie is out of theatres, and if rebels are still the only faction being paid attention to I will uninstall. I know that I am not alone in this, and the developers are not dumb. Eventually they will have to throw us non-rebel users a bone.
  • Options
    Wow, reaction to this announcement is literally universally negative. I've yet to see a single person saying "sweet another tournament!"
  • Options
    I was 26th last time, I didnt go for Jyn now
  • Options
    What's worse is the radio silence on these toons once the tourney is over; what about chirrut? How do we get him, are these one and done now?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Sure, discuss moderation... fastest way to get thread removed
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Revenant wrote: »
    Serious? AoE that gives 100% turn meter to target ally and revives a random ally at 20% for each crit. Won't be hard considering her basic grants her advantage.
    So............ Kill... Her?

Is this a test? This is a test, right? Did I pass?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    Way too often

+1

+2
  • Options
    Huzzah. Another event where .001% of the playerbase gets .999% of the rewards.

These aren't seriously worth the time involved to do more than a single match to get on the board. A novel idea the first time, I would have thought the interest in these events would have waned almost completely by this point.

My entire guild hates them. Are we just like-minded folks? Do a significant number of people out there actually enjoy these?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    It means fewer attacks.
    Which means less time invested.
    Which means less grind.
    Which is good.

As long as it's uncapped, it doesn't mean any of this. Just being honest.
    There's an effective cap for all but the zany folk who have been stockpiling hundreds of thousands of ally points. And if you're crazy enough to do that, you were going to grind it out anyway.

For the non-spenders there's an effective cap.
  • xanderxman
    505 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yet another tournament. For yet another new character. Don't mind the fact that most of the player base still doesn't have the previous tournament characters anywhere near usable or even unlocked. Let's add another.
  • Options
    It's ok I'm going to slowly blow all my Ally points on ally point packs I all ready got 600 extra shard shop currency and I barley even started opening packs :) not doing thes cancer tournaments.
  • Options
    Those tournaments are not very fun. Plain and simple.
  • Options
    I also despise these whale hand out contests, and the majority of people i play with do too. I get trying to run everyone's reserves dry, but these aren't fun, and only reward the top 25 with the character.
  • Options
    Huzzah. Another event where .001% of the playerbase gets .999% of the rewards

My entire guild hates them. Are we just like-minded folks? Do a significant number of people out there actually enjoy these?

Nope
  • Options
    Stabshimi wrote: »
    I don't even bother playing the tournament. It's a money grabber for greedy EA.
    How do they get money from ally tokens? Are you somehow refreshing your Galactic War?
  • Options
    There are apparently enough people that just HAVE to have every character, no matter what, that they continue to spend on these ridiculous tournaments.

Otherwise, the tournaments would have stopped by now. They seem to be universally hated by a majority of the player base (extrapolating from the sentiment of a large portion of the forum users)
  • Options
    MeiYuDai wrote: »
    Too many Chirrut tourneys and the players who don't pay to play might unlock him.

Maybe do more than one, still.
  • Options
    Nope. I was expecting better than this for the lead of the Rogue series. Le sigh. Cost ramp changed...made no difference to me. This gets a Boo with a capital B.
  • Options
    Good God, dude, there's already a mega thread.... Just post it there.
  • Options
    Beyond a joke.
  • Options
    I hope the characters become farmable somepoint
  • Options
    You guys should seriously talk with your EA friends over at Battlefront who gave out a FREE VR mission today flying a X wing. You want people to pay through the nose just to complete ship challenges to get to zeta mats, couldn't even give out slave 1 shards as the monthly give away to promote ships gave us Fett instead. Now all the new movie characters are Tourney characters or pay through the nose characters as well. Meanwhile all the new movie characters have God abilities making most characters people have obselete. GREAT way to cross promote the new movie coming out this month give you more money and make what we already have useless, it is the holiday season right.
This discussion has been closed.