LF Server mates (Hann, CSI, Haster, Maltyrael, Starlet, Buy More Mods)

Replies

• Options
    I'm definitely open to it, though the PST payout seems dead now that SKZDarthSLR quit (fine by me!)

And Ben - Definitely appreciate any help :)

I really like our shard. Generally really nice folks. ARG and Hann are the only guys who seem to like to screw around near my payout time.

I'll be retooling my team in about a month when I get GK. Until then I can use all the help I can get (and probably after then huhu )

Now the big debate I keep having in my head - who to Zeta?!?

My brain is funny, I would go with a sub optimal team as long as it's a bit unique and not everyone is running it.
  • Options
    I hesitating between dark vador and dark maul !!
  • Options
    You won't go wrong with either one Chow. That said, since they said February is dark side, maybe wait to see whats coming. Especially krennic/deathtrooper skills.

On the being unique Groove, go Finn. Probably not the best solution arena wise but looks tons of fun, or maybe wait it out, new zeta abilities should be coming soon.
  • Options
    Groove wrote: »
    I'm definitely open to it, though the PST payout seems dead now that SKZDarthSLR quit (fine by me!)

And Ben - Definitely appreciate any help :)

I really like our shard. Generally really nice folks. ARG and Hann are the only guys who seem to like to screw around near my payout time.

I'll be retooling my team in about a month when I get GK. Until then I can use all the help I can get (and probably after then huhu )

Now the big debate I keep having in my head - who to Zeta?!?

My brain is funny, I would go with a sub optimal team as long as it's a bit unique and not everyone is running it.

Yeah ARG even screws with us sometimes lol...the man just likes to hit whenever he feels like it!

I think we'll all be on that boat. Saving up our gear to get him to the point of usefulness as soon as possible. I'll be unlocking him in about 6 weeks, Malty will probably be a little sooner with all his 1st place finishes.

I am on the same page as you on the zetas...I wanna go unique, but at the same time it seems like I'm now able to produce 20 zetas every 2 weeks thanks to 3*'ing the challenge (and a bit of luck on my end), so I'm not too worried about using them freely.
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    BenDstraw wrote: »
    I am on the same page as you on the zetas...I wanna go unique, but at the same time it seems like I'm now able to produce 20 zetas every 2 weeks thanks to 3*'ing the challenge (and a bit of luck on my end), so I'm not too worried about using them freely.

You are more lucky than i am :(

Being 5th in fleet arena (just below ARG whose 4th) and having like you 3* on challenge i'm far from having 20zetas every two weeks !!!! I've only manage to get 12
    (-_-)" i'm trash lol
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    On the being unique Groove, go Finn. Probably not the best solution arena wise but looks tons of fun, or maybe wait it out, new zeta abilities should be coming soon.

Sure does! Just one problem - I have none of the characters other than Rey

Crossing my finger that some more interesting zeta's get announced/datamined soon.

Cmoooon ewok zeta(s) :)
  • Options

Sure does! Just one problem - I have none of the characters other than Rey

Crossing my finger that some more interesting zeta's get announced/datamined soon.

Cmoooon ewok zeta(s) :)

Ewok zetas? Man now that's something I'd love to see. Teebo zeta : his leader ability actually works now, are you happy?
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing in relation with our shard but i wanted to share My best record on tank

https://postimg.org/image/xykxoixsx/

https://postimg.org/image/vlx4zq907/

=D
  • Options
    Ch0w wrote: »

=D
    Message to people in our shard:

We have a slot open on our guild now.
    Heroic aat is on farm, you can register a zero for all we care, or go wild... whatever.

If anyone's interested let me or Ben know.
    Groove? Chow? Anyone up for it?

• Options
    I'm good for now, thanks for the offer

Chow - if you are doing normal AAT, you should jump on that :)
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for that opportunity that you are offering me.

I know that i'm going to make a mistake but sadely, even if my guild is not as great as yours, it's fun playing with them so i cant let them down. However, i know that you'll find fastly someone in urge to be one of your mates :)

• Options
    No problem =)

Just wanted to give it a shot to shardmates first.

And yes Chow, you should get on a guild doing heroic, it will ease the pain of bringing characters to g11, not to mention the kenobi shards.

That said, we sought a solution within our guild too. You guys should maybe think about merging with another guild if you don't have enough firepower.

Anyway, thank you for the answers guys!
  • Options

=D

Guildmates got a kick out of seeing this score. Crazy!
  • Options
    BenDstraw wrote: »

=D

Guildmates got a kick out of seeing this score. Crazy!

True!
    =)

How long did that take Chow?

In other news we got Icy to join us!!!

B)
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    More than 12 hours approximatively, with auto mode during the night, i just needed tongo to sleep ... during part transition i lost time cause i had to touch the screnn to let the animation and the auto continue
  • Options
    More than 12 hours approximatively, with auto mode during the night, i just needed tongo to sleep ... during part transition i lost time cause i had to touch the screnn to let the animation and the auto continue

ahah... 12 hours on auto =)))

That made me laugh
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

That made me laugh

My guild doesnt have the same fire power like yours ..
    that's why i can spend a "little" (-_-) time on the raid with auto mod
  • Options

That made me laugh

My guild doesnt have the same fire power like yours ..
    that's why i can spend a "little" (-_-) time on the raid with auto mod

The funny thing about that is can go to sleep, leave it on auto, wake up.. and maul is still going at it..
  • Groove
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Switched it up, leme know what you think!

Totally unoriginal, I know huhu

And GK is only 2 raids away, giggity
    Post edited by Groove on
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Switched it up, leme know what you think!

Totally unoriginal, I know huhu

And GK is only 2 raids away, giggity

Was bad for my team .. i had to dodge you !

But be carefull a lot of Zader came up ...i had a hard time with them and i needed to change my crew
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    GG Han for yours 7* Kren and Dt !!

Is it the new meta ?
  • Options
    I guess

Honestly, I kinda feel bad for him. The sheer amount of money he has spent in this game must be staggering.

I sure hope he can afford it =\
  • Options
    Well.. hello there !!
  • Options
    Nice!

Welcome Estamel
  • Options
    Estamel wrote: »
    Well.. hello there !!

Welcome Estamel =)
  • Options
    Well.. hello there !!
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Thx.
    How good is krooper vs chaze ?
    Any of u guys fought hann ?
  • Options
    Thx.
    How good is krooper vs chaze ?
    Any of u guys fought hann ?

Welcome!

Yeah I didn't think Krennic was any good. I obviously don't have Chaze, but I thought his team was alot easier with Krooper than his GK lineup.

I feel bad, the guy must have spent thousands in one weekend... that man has gotta be loaded
  • Options
    **** you Chow. I knew fast tenacity up would come to counter vader, but I didnt imagine it so quickly.

Grats on #1
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    **** you Chow. I knew fast tenacity up would come to counter vader, but I didnt imagine it so quickly.

Grats on #1

Thank you :smiley: i spent a little time to think how to switch my mods and my crew.