Breaking News!!!! 11-page Update Notes will be Released Feb 3 PST.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe I shouldn't spent all my credits and droids, lol. I'm wondering how long would it take to switch meta if the new characters are really good?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe I am dense but Wednesday, PST isn't a time. PST means Pacific standard time right? What time are we getting the patch notes and if that isn't known, why mention PST?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Maybe I am dense but Wednesday, PST isn't a time. PST means Pacific standard time right? What time are we getting the patch notes and if that isn't known, why mention PST?

Because that's "when" they are...and it gives them a couple of extra hours ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Holy...! 11 pages.. I am so excited I might not be able to get up from my desk today! dbtai9.jpg

Edit: whoops can't say that...
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    I assumed it to mean sometime in the office hours (9-5 pst)...but as long as they get it in before midnight, no one can complain.
  • Options

Because in some countries it will likely be the 4th by the time they get posted.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Findec wrote: »

Because in some countries it will likely be the 4th by the time they get posted.

Got it, thanks for clearing that up (apparently my myopic world view was showing through).
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Maybe I shouldn't spent all my credits and droids, lol. I'm wondering how long would it take to switch meta if the new characters are really good?

I have roughly 10k droids. Pretty good there.

At one point I had 620 credits yesterday after I hit 70 and leveled up my starting 5. Maybe work on that a bit...
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    11 pages of release notes? That's a pretty large update.

Don't expect too much, from what I hear the current draft is triple spaced, heavily redacted, and the text that remains is mostly censored expletives.

It would be a good laugh for me if this was so but I can't imagine it. These aren't top secret government documents so having redacted text would be ill-advised...
  • Options
    On a serious note, this is a step in the right direction and when EA/CG make improvements, I want to give praise as strongly as I would give criticism. Can't wait to see the notes, since this appears to be a big update....
  • Options
    Font size 72, only 11 total changes or updates!! :)
  • Options
    Sweet I can't wait to see how the meta will shift. So far we have had healers dominate, the too much dps/poe, and now I wonder who will dominate
  • Options
    Just when I was starting to enjoy my new Poe :)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Eleven pages! But I can't read all that in five minutes. Pls nerf this update.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Looking forward for the guild updates, re-balancing of characters, and yoda.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    On a serious note, this is a step in the right direction and when EA/CG make improvements, I want to give praise as strongly as I would give criticism. Can't wait to see the notes, since this appears to be a big update....

I am surprised you would even have time to read the notes considering you are spending so much time necro'ing old threads :)
  • Options
    Face it, it will be 11 pages of copied and pasted complaints from the forums. :)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I have a hunch that we'll get Darth Bane instead of Yoda. My hunches are very often wrong.
  • Options
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    I keep hitting refresh. I can't wait!
  • Options
    I hope they summarize the changes instead of dumping all 11 pages on us. xD
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Last word of patch notes: "weaker"

First words of patch notes: "Poe has been adjusted to be"

Middle words of patch notes: 10 pages of the word "much"

j/k
    Looking forward to reading the updates!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    I just read the leaked patch notes and I just have to say I am very excited to get the chance for an all Wookie team.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    We've been called worse, believe me. In fact, being called "a bunch of beeps" kinda even sounds like a compliment. :)

Thanks!

a5b37c78ed4b490800c26da3c6926bcb.jpg

lol that has been my facebook profile pic for weeks
  • Options
    Hope we get new "tables"

I love the daily challenges, GW and PvP, so adding to that would be awesome.
    (considering the missing visuals, we know it will eventually happen)

you guys really think they will add Yoda right away? I don't think so. They will probably keep him for a bit later and some crazy update.

Would be funny to see r2d2 tho, one of my favorites chars in the movies. (tho I have not gotten to farming a droid team, this probably would make me do it sooner rather then later)
  • Options
    Has anyone in Australia read or seen it yet?
  • Options

That's not the way this one works, they should release it during work hours left coast U.S. Time.
  • Options
    Ships please!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

That's not the way this one works, they should release it during work hours left coast U.S. Time.

It's about 9:20AM for them now, so the just arrived to the office. They'll just have to review the notes to make sure they're all good and the we're good to go!
  • Options
    I think rebel Luke is the new character that they are hinting will be added. Yoda is too powerful to be added so soon in beta stage.