Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Jsfondi
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Siggs rhapsody is a new guild me and a couple of friends just started. Our leader is 85 and carrying all tier 4 raids. (When we have enough tickets)

Join us now! We are active daily and the guild chat is very active. :)

Ally code: 694 - 551 - 972
  • Options
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our lower level players. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits.

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169

Open to join
  • Options
    Looking for some noobs to join our guild, we are very helpful in making you stronger. Our last person to join in 2 months they went from lvl 20 to 60.

We are free to play and casual but keep getting stronger as individual players.

No foul language.

Ally code: 335-133-324
  • Options
    We just started a guild called We Are Joker
    So far there are only four members but we are playing regularly and are willing to help new players if they ask
    3 of us are in the mid to high 40s level wise the leader is getting close to level cap
    No pressure to play all the time and ask if you need anything
    If you add me I can invite you
    Ally code 812-549-2
  • Options
    Our guild is small, but we're looking to recruit active players of any level.

We currently have 3 very active level 85's to guide & assist you, very happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Raid levels will be by common consensus.
    I will Ally everyone in the guild, have 29 toons at 7*, plus Vader & Palpatine at 6*
    We will accept everyone. Pretty much the only rule we have, is "be kind to other players".

Guild name: HearNoSeeNoSpeakNo

My name: WookieOfTheYear
    Code: 773-259-687

May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 30 members, typically do Rancor Raid 5, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

We recently did a Rancor Tier 6 raid, and are currently doing a Tier 4 (for some of our younger players).
    We also just finished a Tank Raid, and have just started a new one.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • ShootFirstHan
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    We still have a couple openings. We are looking for padawans we can develop or players who can help us complete HATT. We'll be running a heroic rancor this coming Monday. I'm also available on line as HanShotFirst.
    BADMMMMMM is recruiting. We only have a few openings. We are an active guild but we don't pressure members to join discord and we don't have a daily energy requirement. We encourage everyone to play as often as possible. We have an active discord chat and guild chat. Almost all of our members play daily.

We actively support our padawans and have a channel in discord we call our beginners guide to help them.

We are a mix of dolphins and F2P players. We are always raiding. Currently we run Rancor 6, Heroic Rancor and normal tank. We are building towards heroic tank.

If you are a new but committed player you can join and develop. We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. If you are a strong player in a floundering guild please join us and help us get to heroic tank. If you don't have a roster with maxed out characters you can ally with our members and use our toons to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Our guild is closed. If you want to join please send me your ally code and I'll send you an invite. If you are currently in a guild you'll have to leave so I can send you an invite. You can contact me via messaging on this board or on discord HanShotFirst #6596.

Post edited by ShootFirstHan on
  • Options
    Casual guild looking for active members currently doing teir 5 rancor ally code is 438-881-818 new players welcome
  • Options
    I have a guild with only three members. I am level 63 and my friends are levels 36 and 85. I am open to any members joining as long as they will participate in all events launched by the guild and communicate with other members. I'll be making a group on facebook for the guild once enough members join. The guild is named harbingers of might if you'd like to join. You can also leave your ally code for me on one of my posts and I'll send an invite
  • AndyKCMO
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Currently seeking new members. We run Rancor raids at lvl 5-6 and lvl 6 AAT raid. We use Discord as a way to communicate with each other. It is now a must that you do as well. Message me through here or on Discord AndyKCMO #2682 Our guild name is Galactic Monkey Truckers. See you there!
  • TCS
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Hey all,

We are a mid-sized guild (28 as of this posting) who are looking to grow like-minded players into a high-level raiding guild. Requirements are that you are L60+ and that you contribute to the daily ticket grind. Friendly and funny people will get preference!

For a bit of information on us, we are fairly new players (new to the game in the last six months) with a few more experienced players. We are running 1-2 Rancor raids per week at Tier V but we hope to grow this as we get more members. We also have a Discord server up and running that is very active for strategy, meta, update, and non-game/social chat.

We are Sephjet's Squad (named after one of the most important Jedi in Star Wars History: Sephjet Josall... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sephjet_Josall). PM me here if you are interested!

My Ally Code: 154-848-453

Hope to hear from you soon!

- TCS
  • Options
    The Half Moon Guild

We are a new guild of about 25 currently recruiting new players. Our core group is between level 40 - 70, but we welcome anyone as long as you are somewhat active. We love to raid and typically alternate between T3 and T4 raids. Once we grow the guild some more we will move up to higher tiers. Join us!

Add 121-368-695 to join or message me if you have any more questions.

May the force be with you always,
    Doub1eOh7
  • Options
    Join High Grounders guild!

Small and easy going guild that's looking to expand.

Will eventually work our way to higher raids as more people join. Always happy to help with gear requests as they appear.

We are prepared to cater to our members needs and are online daily. Otherwise the guild is purely for fun and recreational means.

Any level player welcome.

Leader: xHirsty7 (power level: 17,663)

Leader Ally Code: 775-997-611

Guild Officer (co-leader): Auryan Llombaerth (power level: 11,397)

Officer Ally Code: 646-458-961 (recommended for joining this guild)

We have only 5 guild members at this point in time but the more we have, the closer we will be to activating the guild raid that you need to get the characters you want and need.

May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Levels 30 and up in search of a guild type WALRUSGANG no spaces, all caps, or just PM me here to get my ally code etc.
  • Options
    Negative Eight is a guild formed by A few co workers ( Central Time) who play daily. Lots of good active players, and friends. We are looking for a handful of Good players to send us over the top. If your 50+ look us up. Friends and family always welcome. We are an easy going bunch of players and all work together very well. Lot of us are pretty knowledgeable and can and do as a whole help out in any way we can. You wont regret it!
    Currently Knocking out rancor pre heroic, as well as normal AAT. We have strong goals, and are looking to get to Heroic Rancor, same for AAT. That said that is a goal and have no issues with guild members growing, and leveling within the guild. Nothing makes a guild stronger then growing together learning from mistakes and achievements!!
    Only thing we as leaders recommend and preach is promote your characters. Do your guild activities daily as best you can so you can participate in our raids. Raids start around 5pm central when ever guild funds allow, and we keep you up to date always as to when that will be, usually every three days. Currently i would let the time zone deter you we don't knock out the raids in one day. Everyone is welcome to do there part when they can. We only have 10 spots left so if your interested please feel free to message me, or look me, or Rsaetan up!
    Join us and and together we can rule the galaxy!!
    Guild Leader: Rsaetan Lvl 82
    Ally code- 843-748-423
    Officer: Gambino Lvl 83
    Ally Code: 123-551-599
  • Options
    M- LightSide Battles
    T- GW (galactic war battles)
    W- Hard Mode Missions
    T- Daily Challenges
    F- DarkSide Battles
    S- PvP Battles
    S- Cantina Battles

We are recruiting today, please join and help us win Raids, we need your help...

I myself am level 81 with a load of 7* but I need your help, my guild has 10 members right now and we are completing guild activities so far with 2000-3000+ points each time, my guild isn't invite only it'a OPEN TO JOIN

If you want to join our guild please add my ally code:

634-321-735

We Need Your Help in Making Our Guild Big Again
    ALL ARE WELCOME to join we are not bothered about you being a low level or even a high level
  • Options
    Looking for padawan and apprentice for a growth of the guild. We conduct a raid to match the members level. Join us! Ally Code: 366-661-232
  • Options
    New guild "S1th un nador" is recruiting! We are An italian base guild with players at level 40-70 who want grow together and farm level 4-5 Rancor! No requirement needed, Only some daily guild point!Join us today ;)

ally id: 296-441-636
    Name: DarthFaxamir
  • Options
    Hello! Hopefully new recruit!

Remember, I can't send you a guild invite unless you are no longer in a guild, if I've accepted your ally invite and you are still my ally, feel free to join the guild through the join ally's guild option.

We are currently running 3 T7 Rancor raids weekly, we are also running 2 T6(Normal) AAT raids weekly. We have set raid times of Monday's through Friday alternating Rancor and AAT. We are a training guild looking to help newer players who have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 guild coins daily.

We are part of a Heroic AAT guild alliance, we have one guild running the HAAT with two learning guilds.

We are a very friendly, very chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you great SWGOH player. Come join us, we are a fun, chatty group of players with the goal of getting you heroic AAT ready! We want you to reap the benefits of regular raids and learn how to attack the HAAT successfully.

*All members in all guilds are encouraged to join our heroic guild for heroic runs, both to get the heroic rewards and the experience needed to be successful Heroic AAT players.*

Our guild name is Ewokolypse Now

The guild reset time is central standard time.

We are a sister guild to Ewokolypse which is the guild currently running heroic aat raids and Ewokolypse Rising our other training guild.

My ally code is 912-724-345

My line id is 5558675309

Feel free to send me an ally request, I'll review your inventory and get you in!
  • Options
    Dear SWGOH players,

We are seeking players to join our fun guild, The Deadly Padawans. We comprise of friendly, experienced, active leaders & officers who mentor members to not only strengthen the guild and, most importantly, aid in the progress of all guild members. We will give you an opportunity to learn tips and tricks that will help you be a top SWGOH player. We are a multi-region guild but mostly GMT. We complete 2 raids weekly: Tier 2 for our low level players and Tier4/5 for our higher level players. If interested, please post your ally code so we could get back to you.

Hope to see you soon.

MichaelB9289
    Leader of The Deadly Padawans
    Ally code 438-236-615
  • Options
    The Legacy Of Katarn is looking for Padawans.

We have three players already at level 85 to ally with you, and I am working my way up there now.

We are currently running T4 raids. We are a casual guild, F2P. Based out of Colorado, but I am in Florida. I am looking to expand our roster with some active players. If you are doing your daily missions, and looking to find a casual guild to do raids with, we might the be droids you are looking for.

My ally code is:
    333-934-246

You can join after I accept your request through the ally menu. I will also send an invite once I accept your request.
  • Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 21 members currently. We are currently on Rancor Tier 3. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • phoenixmale
    25 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ============

Post edited by phoenixmale on
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    Join our guild :)
  • Options
    we may be too small we are 4 members.

"Metalkings" is a small 4 man guild looking for more members of all skills levels.

im level 81 with other members level 76, 50 and 41. and looking to expand our casual guild.
    the officers and leaders all code is

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 officer https://swgoh.gg/u/phoenixmale/
    PsykoPat = 962-567-178 Leader
    Rui Vuusen = 229-672-758 officer

feel free to request members ship from any of us and enjoy :)
  • Options
    Looking for active and casual players for Guild Gravity Bing! We're taking anyone who is level 40 and up. Very relaxed play style but we are active raiders. Send me a request at 426-411-844. We're getting started at tier 2 raids for now and have some high levels to help with gear donations as well. Join us today at Guild Gravity Bing!
  • Options
    Just started a guild. I am looking for anyone above level 45 who will produce tickets and be active daily. I would also like to do raids as often as possible.
    If you're interested add me. Friend code is 466-316-981.
  • Options
    I have a new guild ShadowHands. Looking to recruit to do raids nothing big just tier 3 and tier 4 if anybody wants to join just add me as Allie and I'll invite you my friend code is: 692-422-156. Don't be shy
  • Options
    Our guild Red5Rogue2 is recruiting! We're a new guild looking for players 30+ that will follow the guild activities schedule and produce 600/600 raid tickets every day.

We want to be able to complete raids on a regular basis. The more people participate, the stronger the guild gets, which means more raids. With more raids, everyone makes good progress with their characters. We have an active chat and are always there to help and offer advice... Or just chat about whatever. There might even be a random Star Wars quote thrown in once in a while. ;)

Our roster's player level ranges from 59 to 85 currently but 30+ are welcome.

If you're interested in joining an active guild, PM me your ally code for an invite or add me as an ally in game: 325-473-166. :)
This discussion has been closed.