3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Options
    Also @CG_Kozispoon sorry for calling you but now that all the crew is available for everyone,can we please have cassians u-wing released?or any news about it?
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    SeblarAsti wrote: »
    tkl wrote: »
    Nope they will keep adding rebels like endor rebel soldier,endor rebel scout,rebel officer,rebel commander,rebel spy,rebel pilot,rebel luke bespin,rebel luke rotj,etc.

I honestly thought the Rogue One characters were done. Like we got all of the main ones so let's move on to the next thing. But no...Pao showed up to the party a little late.

Probably because Rogue One is out on DVD in a week or two...

But if they absolutely have to add someone from R1, why not someone relevant? Bodhi, for example. Or Saw Gerrera, and he wouldn't even need to be a rebel.
  • Options
    They should but they won't. It use to be farmable vs not but now their model is 80 per until people don't care because they are so old. My guess is Baze will be 80 for a good 8-10 months.
  • Options
    They should, but even Rex and Cody's are the same in shipments
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    If the next batch of toons are from cartoons I will quit 100%. Not out of anger but out of I don't care about cartoon stuff I've never heard of. Might as well put in toons from 80s Russian kids shows, it's exactly the same to me.

These new toons look like they were targeted for 8 year olds.
  • Options
    Hey Android players, you don't need to defend yourselves here, this thread is not about what happened but what the devs need to learn for next time.
    Nauros wrote: »
    As far as I know, it was a part of some promotion by Google, so you all are crying on the wrong grave. Apple should be the one taking the blame.

Noone is crying. Please stop digging up the same old arguments. Thus thread is about lessons learnt so that these promotions can be done better in the future.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    It's a principle thing more then anything

This is the forums, we don't have principles.....
  • Options
    If the next batch of toons are from cartoons I will quit 100%. Not out of anger but out of I don't care about cartoon stuff I've never heard of. Might as well put in toons from 80s Russian kids shows, it's exactly the same to me.

Ding ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner. We've been arguing for the past year about not wanting these stup1d Rebels characters because it is such a horrible show with whiny little kids as jedis. Sorry but 8 year olds don't spend 1000's on this game. Know your customer base CG.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    It's a principle thing more then anything

This is the forums, we don't have principles.....

This is correct.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    No they shouldn't be lowered. Farm them, or pay the price. You don't get to pay half price because they are farmable.
  • Options
    Its incredibly triggering to have the millenium falcon not piloted by ...oh I dont know.... han , chewie, lando. About as triggering as looking at cloud city luke with a lightsbaer on the loading screen, on the light side cantina board, and as a boss on nodes.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING EA!!!!! Thats my salt for the day
  • Options
    I just got Darth Nihulus in Shipments (4 shards 320 crystals). Has anyone gotten Sith Assassin in shipments?

If so that would be awesome.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Lebronaims wrote: »
    Its incredibly triggering to have the millenium falcon not piloted by ...oh I dont know.... han , chewie, lando. About as triggering as looking at cloud city luke with a lightsbaer on the loading screen, on the light side cantina board, and as a boss on nodes.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING EA!!!!! Thats my salt for the day

Or, you know, still not even having proper Chewie...
  • Options
    yeah they are in there. same price
  • Options
    i know we need the p2p but they are the very reason the prices have steadily gone up. as long as enough people continually pay the higher prices they will continue to raise them. complaining about the prices isn't enough. this is one of those situations where actions will speak louder than words. the p2p need to stop giving in.
  • Options
    Yeah I always find it sad how Android players showed zero empathy to Apple players on this issue. But maybe I'm foolish expecting people to behave decently on the Internet.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Good/bad, I don't know. K2 had almost no effect on the game. He didn't change anything nor was he ever even close to a meta team placeholder.

The forums are another story, but a fart could send this place into an uproar.

LMAO.
  • Options
    Yea... master jedi luke will be coming in december with the new movie as well are they gonna release RoTJ luke or empire luke after that? Wouldnt make much sense then
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i'm so glad i'm not a star wars fan, i can just enjoy the game without having to worry what character they'll add next.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »
    Yeah I always find it sad how Android players showed zero empathy to Apple players on this issue. But maybe I'm foolish expecting people to behave decently on the Internet.

No empathy needed. I played against him a couple times and realized how bad he was. Small amount of research would show that getting him in the shard shop was no better then getting Grevious--both are bad toons. I don't think the devs did anything wrong here. He was a novelty that had no impact on game play. Now some few months later he is free in the GW, no harm no foul, unless of course you were *Stupad* enough to buy him from the shard shop. In this case, I have no sympathy, you should have researched; just like those who spent their shards on Grevious.
  • Options
    i'm not sure myself what they are doing messing with these cartoon characters so much either.

i'm sure the majority of p2p are adults and don't watch cartoons.
  • Options
    I would guess the p2p adults probably do watch cartoons
  • Options
    Some people can look pass that they are animated. There are some good stories on that show.

The whiniest Jedi of all time went on to become Darth Vadar.....
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Yet everyone went bonkers over general kenobi...who is also from a cartoon...Savage Opress...or Zavage as we call him now...from a cartoon...Ashoka...Zarriss...Zidious..ALL of the clones...ventress...All of the current nightsister characters...they are all from the cartoons....so for any one complaining about characters from the cartoons...should not be farming or using any of these characters...or should quit immediately.....
  • Options
    Is Sith Trooper in there?

Also why do they still have the packs up if they are already in shipments?
  • Options
    Sidious isnt from the cartoons you nit wit now go back to your clone wars art fanboy forums this here is for the big boys
  • Skirata
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I think it was an excellent choice putting K-2SO in GW. He was available free to half the players, and for us other half, it's the easiest farm location (most of us long time players have all twelve other GW toons at 7*), and only ships keep us from quickly getting K-2SO to 7* in a month.

Baze, like Shoretrooper, is useful at 3-4*, so having him in Hard farm is fine as well.

Overall, fine choices.
  • Options
    Another Rebel character..... Thanks CG, the rebel faction was really struggling, I mean they only had 25 OTHER REBELS already...

How about we put the breaks on rebels for a while and work on other faction...? #JustanIdea
This discussion has been closed.