Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Someone's talking about the sith raid? Huh? Thought this was bash CG dev's. Sorry my mistake....
    :)-
  • Options
    So when do we hear back on this? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    The guild thing is a central problem now in this game since TB.

Since then, the gap between people doing heroic and non-heroic has exploded (the difference, if you want to know, is something like 5000 crystals worth of gear a week in rewards). Still there is not a single word about anything, anywhere..

I didn't realize the difference was that big. that is sad. its hard enough to compete against those dudes. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Funny, we get a response, but it is to a different thread.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    I deeply apologize for slow response. It has taken us longer than expected to locate the issues and find a solution. We believe we have identified why there was a problem these Support Tickets and reviewed the policy with our Support Advisers to resolved any confusion around the compensation.

If you still have not received these rewards please respond to your ticket one more time today to bump it back up for us and then you should be all set from your side. The Support Advisers are aware and looking for the bumped tickets to resolve your issue as soon as possible

Wrong thread?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Wrong thread?
    Yeah doh! Copy pasted my response to the wrong tab
  • Options
    Wrong thread?
    Yeah doh! Copy pasted my response to the wrong tab

Cut and paste is evil lol
  • Options
    so we should expect news today?
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    so we should expect news today?

At least we know @CG_Crumb was IN the thread yesterday.
  • Options
    Page 19! Response... Sort of...
  • Options
    Waiting for Rando Calrissian to give us his best here in June.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • AdlerCl
    47 posts Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to wonder what the point was in hiring a CM since he seems to start topics and then drop off the map.

Communication seems to be taking a few steps back since he started. He promised us an update EOW. It's now "end of next week" and the only comment from our new CM was meant for another thread. Another thread that screams out inefficiency since the comments from our CM have been out of touch with what's been going on regarding the canceled TB reward distribution.

The CM is also supposed to be our advocate. You're supposed to relay information to each party. Not maintain silence anf let frustration fester.

Or am I missing something @CG_SBCrumb ?
  • Options
    So now we know that he is actually reading this thread...THAT HE STARTED...but is just ignoring it, really good customer service right there!
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Dump your money in the Young Solo toons. Buffs that Nihilus can’t remove, Nest is a beast, pretty sure Yando will round the team to make them ridiculous OP at or near Jedi Not being trained Rey levels. And then another round of releases will make a third STR whale team ensuring 3rd quarter profits mirror quarter 1 with CLS and Rey releases. Predictable behavior
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb we don’t appreciate being lied to (saying we’d hear back by the end of the week, it’s now the end of the next week), and we don’t like being ignored, who created this mega thread anyway?
  • Options
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    So now we know that he is actually reading this thread...THAT HE STARTED...but is just ignoring it, really good customer service right there!

Who said he is reading the thread?

I for a second, thought this thread is to let people bash Sith Raid and hoping to high heavens that the dissatisfaction dies in one thread.

After that, CG will continue on like nothing bad happens and business as usual.
  • Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb we don’t appreciate being lied to (saying we’d hear back by the end of the week, it’s now the end of the next week), and we don’t like being ignored, who created this mega thread anyway?

That's a bit harsh. He didn't mention which week now, did he? Maybe it is some week in 2020.
  • Options
    DoOrDoNot wrote: »

Who said he is reading the thread?

I for a second, thought this thread is to let people bash Sith Raid and hoping to high heavens that the dissatisfaction dies in one thread.

After that, CG will continue on like nothing bad happens and business as usual.

The fact that he had the thread opened, by his own admission, in one tab and typed the a response to another thread in this one by accident. It’s all there if you read back, he deleted the posts but the quoted replies are still there
  • Options
    Yep... 2nd worse thing is to wait too long... The natives (i.e players) are getting angry waiting for a response. If we aren't careful they will close this thread due to the animosity being slung because they haven't responded. They close it and then they can let it just disappear. I implore everyone to voice your opinion but keep it civil so that there isn't a reason for this to be closed and swept away before an answer given.
  • Options
    Heroic Sith Raid is great.

T6 was terrible and demoralizing.

I didn't play any of the other levels.

I think the easy fix would be to nerf the HP totals on raids T6 and below a little bit so you aren't stuck in an endless loop of doing 5 battles every single day.
  • Options
    They just need to fix the rewards, I get better rewards from simming drunk Plo Koon’s dally challenges 3 & 6 times every day
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    It's not just about the rewards. It's the time sink that's killing people due to poorly designed demoralizing mechanics and health pools that serve no purpose other than dragging out the fight.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    It's not just about the rewards. It's the time sink that's killing people due to poorly designed demoralizing mechanics and health pools that serve no purpose other than dragging out the fight.

Yeah but if rewards could actually be used it would feel like less of a waste of time, and the amount of time needed would decrease. With that said it could also relieve the massive gear crunch which would not be great for cg since impatience is the virtue that makes profits.
  • Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »

Yeah but if rewards could actually be used it would feel like less of a waste of time, and the amount of time needed would decrease. With that said it could also relieve the massive gear crunch which would not be great for cg since impatience is the virtue that makes profits.
    Exactly! And more people would actually contribute too. And then the raid would be done quicker and people would be more content(less malcontent?)...but the way it currently operates it’s just beyond broken in every single way
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options

Exactly! And more people would actually contribute too. And then the raid would be done quicker and people would be more content(less malcontent?)...but the way it currently operates it’s just beyond broken in every single way

The rewards are terrible, yes... but "no reward is worth this". Seriously... the time sink is way to much for a phone game. I really hope that is part of their consideration when fixing it.

They need to address having to restart over and over just to settle on an acceptable (not great) score.

I actually like many things in this raid... the time it takes & rewards definitely don't make that list.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »

The rewards are terrible, yes... but "no reward is worth this". Seriously... the time sink is way to much for a phone game. I really hope that is part of their consideration when fixing it.

They need to address having to restart over and over just to settle on an acceptable (not great) score.

I actually like many things in this raid... the time it takes & rewards definitely don't make that list.

This exactly. This is not WOW (or Runescape for us uber nerds) nobody wants this level of a time sink in a mobile game.
  • Options
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have received a wide range of feedback about the newest raid, The Sith Triumvirate and we would like to hear more about your experience. Please include the following information in addition to your feedback:
    • What tier or tiers did you play?
    • What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid?
    • What teams you did you attempt the raid with?
    • What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying?
    • What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid?

[*]t6 which now takes 3 days. We did attempt couple of heroics, got into p3 quite late and fizzled out due to lack of time. Jtr being only viable option for p1 and requiring good rng sucks.

[*]135 mil at our peak. It dwindled as low as 112mil when people werent willing to wait and bailed for heroic ready guilds. We are back to 133mil now

[*]standard jtr for p1, leia spam for p2, chex mix in heroic. Add Nightsisters, dt+troopers, big jc in t6

[*] nothing really motivates me to do it apart of contributing to guild effort. Rewards are bad, health pools in t6 and lower are absolutely terrible, jtr being only viable team in p1 is terrible as is shutting out vast majority of debuff heavy teams, 5 drawn out rng battles in t6 every day are terrible

[*] i dont mind mechanics as much.

Dislikes are above but theres more

I believe t6 should have same stats and mechanics as heroic with added character refreshes which would give guilds proper way of gauging progress without having to waste tickets and spend 3-4 days doing same 5 mind numbing battles without respite.

Stacking tenacity shouldnt be a thing and if it is it should be much lower per hit and cap out at 100%.

Lack of jtr shuts down a lot of people from contributing which makes them not interested in trying other teams for pitiful rewards. This in turn makes people who participate annoyed and disillusioned with lack of progress. They than leave for greener pastures. We've lost about fifteen 2.5mil+ players since str came out. This were players that for most part were with us for over a year

On top of that continuous tw+tb spam makes kicking slackers and recruting replacements very difficult which makes issue above impossible to deal with without hurting the guild one way or another.

• Options
    Just face it - you made a terrible character in JTR. You made obtaining her a pain in the butt.(the vets, really?) All your whales spent a good amount to get her. She soon found herself out of the meta. So to appease your complaining whales you designed an entire raid specifically for that one character.
    You didnt even try to hide it.

And thats why your raid sucks.
  • Options
    Just face it - you made a terrible character in JTR. You made obtaining her a pain in the butt.(the vets, really?) All your whales spent a good amount to get her. She soon found herself out of the meta. So to appease your complaining whales you designed an entire raid specifically for that one character.
    You didnt even try to hide it.

And thats why your raid sucks.

That pretty much sums up. Well said.
    Remember Heroic raid rewards structure "flattened" and when whales complain, it got roll back so quickly.

It's all business and like you said they don't even try to hide it.
  • Options
    as part of hoping to get a response to this thread I think I will just ask my one big question that I wish a dev would answer. it contains the raid sort of anyhow.

@CG_SBCrumb , will there ever be a day when I can both compete with wales in arena at the highest levels on an old shard, and be able to play swgoh in about 1 hour per day, while spending about $20 per year on the game? the game is no fun if you can't expand your roster to play all the fun parts of the game. and to expand your roster you need crystals. and to get crystals you need to compete with whales in both arenas. the amount of time the game now takes isn't sustainable. i don't want to throw away 2 years of work. but I know I can't keep this up.

our guild's top player (3.2mill) and former leader defected to a heroic guild today. it would be nice if the reply to this thread said if CG intended for guilds to be shaken up or not.
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.