Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

Replies

• Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    People are mostly complaining about the tiered rewards from the raids. Quite honestly, I find that ridiculous as well. Everyone who participated in a raid should get equal chance at loot, at least that's how it is in pretty much every other decent game. Forcing competition among guildmates for loot is awful, awful design.
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Please add me in f list I will accept...
  • Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    People are mostly complaining about the tiered rewards from the raids. Quite honestly, I find that ridiculous as well. Everyone who participated in a raid should get equal chance at loot, at least that's how it is in pretty much every other decent game. Forcing competition among guildmates for loot is awful, awful design.

Yup. I hope they change that soon :(
  • Options
    @Yendor I've given up fighting you. Dooku L with leia is no fun :'(
  • Options
    Hey guys. I'm Bender76. Love the challenge of this shard. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda **** nether flux has every single character at 7star even grievous !!!!!
    Oh my goodness (except a Vader at 5*) never seen anything like it !!! You can check players on your friends list inventory now , pretty cool!!!
  • Options
    Hi @Bender76

Welcome to the forum :)

I like your set-up. I always try and avoid it :lol:
  • Options
    Hello @Bender76 'Gabriel Waddington' here...I face your team often if I can escape being stunned quickly by that Hoth Rebel Scout ! Ha ha ha!

• Options
    @aeneas604 what time is your payout? I see you are active now! :)
  • Options
    Thanks. I think Akbar is better now. I was growing tired of Dooku. Don't worry your team is a tough one
  • Options
    Hi @aeneas604. I like your team. If I can get your 88 I'm gold if not I be dead!
  • Options
    Got pulled down to the 30s for the first time in weeks. Either my team is getting weaker or people are getting more active!
  • Options
    @thecuriousocelot I am in Toronto so my payout is EST 7PM (3 hours from now)...got a bit of time right now so I'm playin some matches

@Bender76 thanks! I am interested in how the team is on defense as the ai is not great, ig88 is a glass cannon whenever i play I'll be lucky to keep him alive without him getting sniped by ai on first turn ha ha!

btw I was 0/2 against you today, rey took down vader and old ben cus that dodge on her basic attack is killer!!
  • Options
    @aeneas604 I wasn't sure how my defense was. Figured it was ok. Rarely do I use a crystal refresh. Only usually my 5 battles. I'm in Saskatchewan so my payout is at 8 EST. I am not stuck on being number one. I'm happy with top 20. Cheers!
  • Options
    @thecuriousocelot i am about to play you now !
  • Options
    aeneas604 wrote: »
    @thecuriousocelot i am about to play you now !

O.o did i win? I'm still #7...
  • aeneas604
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @thecuriousocelot you should join the guild i am in if you aren't already in one
    the same goes to you @SaChi and @Carolus_Rex as well as @Heisen
  • Options
    @aeneas604 i see you beat me :'(

I'm already in a guild, but thanks for the invite :)
  • Options
    Got pulled down to the 30s for the first time in weeks. Either my team is getting weaker or people are getting more active!

I can't beat your team haha. Danielsjacks neither. Those gear 9 Dakas are killer.
  • Options
    Bender76 wrote: »

I can't beat your team haha. Danielsjacks neither. Those gear 9 Dakas are killer.

Pre-craft, yo!

In a couple of day's she'll have 60% chance to stun with the omega...! Experimenting with Old Ben, now that the leadership skill has been fixed. Let's see how it looks.

It's so much more fun to see varied teams out there!
  • Options
    I only precrafted one piece. ****. @Yendor's team looks awesome. I'll try to battle it tomorrow.
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda yes so am I . I suspect there will be many more old ben leaders in the coming days. his dodge is fixed oh baby!@ just beat a dooku led team with old ben lead felt pretty good ha ha
  • Options
    So will arena go crazy this Sunday (with the guild rewards)?!?!?!
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda ahhhhh!!! sniped it back w 10 seconds to go he he! put it on auto for the last bit n daka revived 3 allies looooool
  • Options
    Nice job! Didn't recognize you with that name!
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda thanks! it was a very tight match! I was having trouble defeating your team tbh because there are so many threats and possibilities but taking down Daka first has been successful. Too many times that 35% revive feels like 100% lol. And as for the name change, figured real names are silly and the old BMW 850i is my favorite car. Super fly
  • Options
    @sc7606

Yes, I am evil ^^
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I hope you guys will allow me the conceit of posting this here without taking offense. Today was an awesome day and wanted to share it with you.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/35605/congratulations-to-team-instinct-for-defeating-the-heroic-tier-of-the-rancor-raid/p1

Also, welcome to the thread @Bender76. You've been fielding a great arena team.

Anyone else felt like our shard has become more active this past week with a lot of new faces showing up in the top 10?
  • Bender76
    24 posts Member
    Options
    @Yendor congrats! Thanks for the compliment. I love your teams! Your 5's is a beast! Killed me 3 on 1 haha!
  • aeneas604
    42 posts Member
    Options
    @Yendor i think that QGJ is more of a threat on your team than GS because QJG can dispel taunts and add offense up. GS has no value other than a hard hitting assist and he can be nullified with the proper team in the first turn or two. just my opinion