Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

Replies

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    I'm afraid your team wasn't great on defence when I faced it (just to check - Rex L, Tuskens, Fives, RG ?).

I ran Phasma (L), HRS, STH, Poggle, Daka.

Went for RG first, then -> Shaman -> Rex -> Tusk -> Fives. A couple of my stuns stuck which really helped. Incredibly, I didn't even lose Han....

Thanks, that's the kind of feedback i'm needing. It'll be up at least through tomorrow before I swap in anything different. I'm always interested in how fights against my team go for anyone who has time to come here and update me
  • Options
    Yendor wrote: »
    I'm afraid your team wasn't great on defence when I faced it (just to check - Rex L, Tuskens, Fives, RG ?).

I ran Phasma (L), HRS, STH, Poggle, Daka.

Went for RG first, then -> Shaman -> Rex -> Tusk -> Fives. A couple of my stuns stuck which really helped. Incredibly, I didn't even lose Han....

Thanks, that's the kind of feedback i'm needing. It'll be up at least through tomorrow before I swap in anything different. I'm always interested in how fights against my team go for anyone who has time to come here and update me

:) Np
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda I like your squad change g...it's nice to see lumi being worked back into teams...this is a tough squad -- underestimated lumi a few times now ...fun battles!!
  • Options
    And btw @Yendor do you have Vader at 5* yet? I'm 4 shards away can't wait for that power increase !! (Vader is currently at 5600 power or so). With his 50% speed down upgrade at level 78 I see him getting quite good ...
  • Options
    aeneas604 wrote: »
    @Relish_Yoda I like your squad change g...it's nice to see lumi being worked back into teams...this is a tough squad -- underestimated lumi a few times now ...fun battles!!

Thanks! Trying to keep it interesting for the shard!

So, what's the story with name changes? Are y'all going to change your in-game names? I might change it to Relish_Yoda...
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    Options
    and i got the payout :)

Yiuman isn't on this forum is he? He tried to sneak it off me...

I am (just found this thread). I'm also GMT - we seem to fight a lot around payout time. How about a gentleman's agreement not to snipe from each other from above 3? That way the most we'd lose is 100 crystals whilst still keeping the element of competition.
  • Options
    sc7606 wrote: »
    and i got the payout :)

Yiuman isn't on this forum is he? He tried to sneak it off me...

I am (just found this thread). I'm also GMT - we seem to fight a lot around payout time. How about a gentleman's agreement not to snipe from each other from above 3? That way the most we'd lose is 100 crystals whilst still keeping the element of competition.

@sc7606 Aha! My nemesis :pensive:

Great idea - I'm in :) I've only just managed to start competing with the top places, but I doubt I'll be able to do it on a regular basis. When I logged in around 3pm (I think) I was down in #51 today :/
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    And btw @Yendor do you have Vader at 5* yet? I'm 4 shards away can't wait for that power increase !! (Vader is currently at 5600 power or so). With his 50% speed down upgrade at level 78 I see him getting quite good ...

Yes, my vader is 40/85 towards 6* and I have him gear 8 but so far I don't use him, which saddens me a bit :(

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just an update on who's in this thread
    • Mol Eliza
    • SaChi
    • Anduicolfer
    • Aeneas604 (Gabriel Waddington)
    • Thecuriousocelot (Mol Eliza)
    • Heisen
    • Dark Helmet
    • Relish Yoda (David Eliz)
    • The Real Mol Eliza (Mol Eliza)
    • Cometheloser
    • Zirkhel
    • SC7606 (Yiuman)

Have I missed anyone?
    Post edited by Yendor on
  • Options
    @Yendor aeneas604* (Gabriel Waddington)

You see me as 'Gabriel Waddington' in arena ranks, or did you already know that?

aeneas604 is my handle here though I guess. Either or is fine though!
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    @Yendor aeneas604* (Gabriel Waddington)

You see me as 'Gabriel Waddington' in arena ranks, or did you already know that?

aeneas604 is my handle here though I guess. Either or is fine though!

I missed that. Sorry. I've got you updated now!
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    So today (if I'm not mistaken) I woke up one rank higher than yesterday. Only way this is possible is if someone above got removed from our server. Looks like someone was being naughty. Anyone else notice this?
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    So today (if I'm not mistaken) I woke up one rank higher than yesterday. Only way this is possible is if someone above got removed from our server. Looks like someone was being naughty. Anyone else notice this?

How odd. I didn't notice and i've never see that before. Wonder what happened
  • Options
    So I looked up the name of the guy who uses chinese characters (老王)

In Pinyin it is 'Lao ****‘ which translates as 'Old King'. Just so we know what to call him.

Anyway, how are people doing against Old King here? He has an all gear IX team?!?!
  • Options
    @Yendor your new set-up is much much tougher btw. I ran Phasma L, Daka, Lumi, STH, HRS with only Phasma (barely) surviving.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! It's very much appreciated.

I made several changes today. Which did you fight?
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    Options
    I can beat the Old King - but it takes a while. I fought him with 2min30 to reward time yesterday for the top rank. It took me 3min to beat him. Ouch. Old Ben may hit like a wet noodle, but he takes a while to beat down - especially with evasion up.
  • Options
    @yendor I'm afraid I can't remember now...

Mr Yendor! Just checked your current leader to jog my memory. Please get rid of your nute L. That's plain evil. I remember it was Leia who caused all the problems last time. :scream:

@sc7606 ah i was wondering what happened. I'm not gonna be able to contest arena at payout today btw so you can afford to take more time if you like. :)
  • Options
    Good to know - but it wasn't your influence yesterday that stopped me, but I started my charge late (although I did attack 16 instead of you in 15 at the start so we didn't fight each other on the way up). I even spent 50 crystals to bypass the timer after fight 3 to give me that 2 and a half minute shot. Oh well - I'll do better today.
  • Options
    So yesterday @yendor, @Heisen and I held the 1-2-3 through all US payout times.
    Fridays are weeeiiird!

People, like, have lives and stuff..!

@Yendor, Awesome new team with Nute/Leia. Still thinking about best antidote. I think it's either Ventress' dispel or Jedi speed team with QGJ and Yoda (which will go before Leia and can pull her turn meter back...)

On offense, though, i.e. when you're controlling your team, forget it. Nice job!
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    Options
    @yendor finally got to fight your team tonight (I usally avoid it on my way up). I have to say it was a lot of fun to fight. I don't know if the rng just went my way, but it didn't seem to tough to beat. I'll let you know if that's different next time I takw you on.

On a different note - has anyone else noticed that old king seems to get to rank 1 at random times of the day?
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Fridays are weeeiiird!

@Yendor, Awesome new team with Nute/Leia. Still thinking about best antidote. I think it's either Ventress' dispel or Jedi speed team with QGJ and Yoda (which will go before Leia and can pull her turn meter back...)

On offense, though, i.e. when you're controlling your team, forget it. Nice job!

Just fought @Yendor twice today and actually lost my first match. I brought in Ventress the second time and it actually works quite well! Turned it into a pretty easy match as her dispel is quite reliable and can get rid of RG's taunt as well as the stealths so you can quickly finish off that annoying Leia. Of course, having Yoda also helped immensely to prevent all the debuffs.

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    @yendor I'm afraid I can't remember now...

Mr Yendor! Just checked your current leader to jog my memory. Please get rid of your nute L. That's plain evil. I remember it was Leia who caused all the problems last time. :scream:

Lol, that nute lead is my favorite team right now. I rotated it out today, but it will be back. I also have a plan for it, that I think will make it a lot nastier >:)

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Fridays are weeeiiird!

My favorite part of that team is for offense I hit auto and sit back to see what happens. Its the closest I can come to seeing how my team would do on defense and I still win 9/10
  • Options
    People are changing names already! Who's Faceless Man!
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Is there already a guild among us? What's the name? Can any one invite me?
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda I believe that is Carolus Rex . That name is on my f list too

@SaChi I am not sure but if nobody else does I will create one
  • Options

@SaChi, Sorry. I didn't see enough support for 50 members, so I joined the Consulars guild.

@aeneas604 You guys should create one! Enjoy!

I don't know why everyone in the forums loves to complain. I think the devs are doing a good job! Pretty excited about the next few weeks!

• Options

I don't know why everyone in the forums loves to complain. I think the devs are doing a good job! Pretty excited about the next few weeks!

+1. Haters gonna hate :/

I'm so glad they've snuck in loads of fixes with this update. A nice v surprise.
  • aeneas604
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Relish_Yoda I am in fact quite happy with the update. It made unviable or risky characters suddenly viable. Darth Vader is a good example. He is a risky attacker but also quite fearsome and with the proper amount of debuffs he can one-hit-KO characters, of which I have only seen Rey do in PVP. The hardest he has hit so far has been 27K on dispel! I believe that a Sid led team with Vader and Old Ben can set up some interesting battles and a ton of red squares above characters!

@SaChi I will create a guild for us in this forum and shard who aren't already on guilds tonight. Can you add me to your f list?