Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

Replies

• Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    David....

If you see me take your spot and it's no where near payout time, maybe give me 10 min to swap with the guy above me? Otherwise we will swap with each other and go no where while others climb. Up to you though :)

Deal. Go ahead!
  • Relish_Yoda
    164 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    David....

If you see me take your spot and it's no where near payout time, maybe give me 10 min to swap with the guy above me? Otherwise we will swap with each other and go no where while others climb. Up to you though :)

Deal. Go ahead!

I was trying to do the same thing and go after Yiuman, but you wouldn't let me... Don't I have the earlier payout? @Heisen
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I see, whoops. Well actually we are both EST. Don't have to worry about me today though, I'll be too busy payout time. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Oh I see, whoops. Well actually we are both EST. Don't have to worry about me today though, I'll be too busy payout time. Enjoy!

Ohh, thought you were central. Ok. we'll we're now 1-2, so good luck to you!

See you on the crabs-in-a-bucket-fest tomorrow...
  • Options
    @Heisen I parked in second just for you, buddy...

Moondawg may snipe, tho
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    @Heisen I parked in second just for you, buddy...

Moondawg may snipe, tho

Heh, thanks. I used a refresh to lock us both out.
  • Options
    Hey! Just checked back in this thread to say hi haha.
    So you guys are all mainly from America?
    No wonder I don't find you all active during my payout time.

I'm from Singapore (+8 GMT)

And is there a Rui Vuusen here?
  • Options
    Gabriel Waddington here ...I see most of you on my server
  • anduincolfer
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @aeneas604 oh hi bro!

Yea seen you around. Your aoe squad's really potent haha

Where u from?
  • Options
    @aeneas604 Welcome! I see you're team all the time.

@Heisen @SaChi @Yendor Is it me or did the EST time zone got much more competitive? I think with the arrival of @moondawg and @Yiuman there's at least half a dozen active players at EST.

@Yendor, you didn't change time zones, did you? I feel like you're always near the top pre EST, but I thought you were CST. BTW, your team is my favorite one to go against because it's the most difficult. RG, here I come!
  • Options
    Evening all, I'm also on your server.
    Hating the current meta of Dooku controller-fest. Also gutted that Droids got nerfed just as I'd finished maxing them all!
    Current team all maxed, but with Poggle needing a star. Struggle with controller teams, but can pass most others.

Like a lot of you, I try to avoid the Leia / Ray teams, but TBH have no idea if they're still the boy with the most recent update..
  • thecuriousocelot
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Heisen So happy someone from my shard agrees with my poll :grin:

edit: also, thanks for giving a much better explanation! I'm not always sure if I make sense when I write about game mechanic related things...
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    @Heisen @SaChi @Yendor Is it me or did the EST time zone got much more competitive? I think with the arrival of @moondawg and @Yiuman there's at least half a dozen active players at EST.

Well perhaps its just that some people like me just decided to try a little harder to get to the top more recently. Overall though, I'm not dropping as many ranks overnight as I used to. This could just be my recent team change though. Or the folks on the other side of the world have become less active. Really wish CG could just give us a defense log so we know whats going on.
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    @thecuriousocelot
    So ummm which Mol Eliza are you?
  • Options
    @Heisen I'm the one hanging around at #36 - the highest I've ever been is #5, but the highest payout I've ever got is at #8.

You're doing very nicely up near the top! I think I remember playing against you not so long ago - do you drop down much? For a few weeks I'd been guaranteed top 50 overnight, but it's slowly changing. Woke up in the 80s today. :/
  • Options
    btw I'm BST - anyone else here from Britain?
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    As the time change for an hour... it's easy for most of the player to play till 7:00 PM (reset time EST) :smile:
  • Options
    Hello @anduincolfer @Relish_Yoda ...thank you! You're team is scary . I'm in Toronto , Canada . Where are you located?

As a side note -- It's interesting that gearing characters makes them more dangerous then simply starring them. My 4 star dooku can compete and even get the first turn on coin flip with a 7 star dooku based on level of gear although of course The 7 star dooku has higher damage and health etc...

I am trying to get darth Vader back into the mix to help ig88

Since I started playing I've been seeing and playing against you @Relish_Yoda . Tough matchup. Cool!
  • Options
    It seems even with the new dooku/qgj/speed meta , Darth Sidious as leader for crit chance + crit damage output is still viable . Under 15 Sid leaders in the top 200, interestingly .
  • anduincolfer
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yea the Dooku+RG+3DPS in our server is deadly. I don't even attack @Yendor cause I know I'm gonna lose haha.

Just changed my lineup to a Dooku led tanky team.
    Is it easy to get pass on defense? Curious cause I think it isn't working very well

Oh sorry @aeneas604 took number 1 spot from you just now. It's around 6pm here for me :)
  • thecuriousocelot
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    aeneas604 wrote: »
    It seems even with the new dooku/qgj/speed meta , Darth Sidious as leader for crit chance + crit damage output is still viable . Under 15 Sid leaders in the top 200, interestingly .

Viable for sure, but I suspect Sid lead is still much weaker on defense. I'm only using him as Ackbar is useless without Leia or HRS (who I've only 5 starred so far) and I never wanted to go down the dooku route.
  • aeneas604
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @thecuriousocelot Sid led teams aren't great on defense but if you have good crit/speed synergy it's a deadly leader ability . And @anduincolfer I see now you are from Singapore, cool! I'm not really sure what you mean "pass on defense"? I suspect you mean -- "is it easy to get past my defense?" . Dooku as lead can make it easier to get past defense because of his almost auto-stun and speed. If you are running Jedis it makes it even easier because it's close to 100% stun chance . Jedis right now seem very easy to defeat and I'm not sure how viable Luminari is anymore ...your team is bloody tough tho!

I don't see many people running Datcha - can star him easy and get to gear level 9 pushing his power > 6000. He demolishes droid teams w his 50% stun chance
  • Options
    @anduincolfer the RNG in the game certainly makes a lot of matches a coin flip based on who can get lucky and successfully evade attacks but by no stretch is your team "easy" to beat . I think poggle is so scary I always attack him before GS !!
  • Options
    Yeah I meant past*. Okok think I'll keep poggle and GS for now haha. Thx!

Yeah I have a 5* datcha (on-going side project lol)
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    finally I was able to beat you Yendor...
  • Options
    Dear My Shard,

I am currently ranked 97. It is four hours to payout for me and I have used all my arena matches. Please please don't attack me and I will love you lots.

Best wishes,

Mol Eliza
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry to be absent from this thread so long. I made the mistake of posting in a post your ally code thread and come in each day with 300 notifications, so i don't bother to look at them and have lost the ability to see when someone tags me or replies to a thread i'm interested in.

@Relish_Yoda, no I'm still CST. Unfortunately, two people (incidently neither are in this thread) have been sniping me outside of their payouts, so Ive been going after them a little. Sorry if you got caught up in that. I also try to sneak back in to the top 5 early in the day if i get knocked down. My payout is now while i'm home with my family, so i prefer to have less of a climb during the last hour. I try to take back 2nd when I get knocked down because 5,4 and 3 seem to get the most activity from people going for one. I figure that will keep me close without blocking the path to rank 1 for others. I'll try to be more cognizant of others payouts in the future.

I tried for a few days to go back to qgj lead, but man, Dooku is just so much better right now. I've got a few surprises waiting in the wings but have been hesitant to roll them out. Will probably hold off now till 80 but we'll see :smile:

Congrats @SaChi on beating me and grats on level 72.

Just looking through the thread I see:
    • Mol Eliza
    • SaChi
    • Anduicolfer
    • *@Aeneas604
    • Thecuriousocelot (Mol Eliza)
    • Heisen
    • *@Dark Helmet
    • Relish Yoda (David Eliz)
    • The Real Mol Eliza (Mol Eliza)
    • *@Cometheloser
    • Zirkhel

I listed those who have same forum and game names. Different names have in game names in parentheses, and astericks are forum names and I don't know in game names. If you see this, let us know your in game name if you don't mind

This just helps me keep track of who all is in here :)
    Post edited by Yendor on
  • Options
    Yendor wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry to be absent from this thread so long. I made the mistake of posting in a post your ally code thread and come in each day with 300 notifications, so i don't bother to look at them and have lost the ability to see when someone tags me or replies to a thread i'm interested in.

FYI you can adjust that in your forum preferences. Just click through your profile, I think, and star this conversation and mark to only get notifications from your starred conversations...
  • Options

Congrats @SaChi on beating me and grats on level 72.

Just looking through the thread I see:
    Mol Eliza
    SaChi
    @Anduicolfer
    *@Aeneas604
    Thecuriousocelot (Mol Eliza)
    @Heisen
    *@Dark Helmet
    Relish Yoda (David Eliz)
    @TheReal_Mol_Eliza1
    *@Cometheloser

I listed those who have same forum and game names. Different names have in game names in parentheses, and astericks are forum names and I don't know in game names. If you see this, let us know your in game name if you don't mind

This just helps me keep track of who all is in here :)

Shard Guild!
    Shard Guild!

Who's with me!

Actually, dunno how they'll work, but I think it'll be fun, no?

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options

FYI you can adjust that in your forum preferences. Just click through your profile, I think, and star this conversation and mark to only get notifications from your starred conversations...

ahh, I'll do that now. Thanks

As for the shard guild. I think that's a great idea, but I'm already in a guild with a group of players that I like a lot, so you'd have to count me out :(