Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

Replies

• Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Yendor wrote: »

Congrats @SaChi on beating me and grats on level 72.

Just looking through the thread I see:
    Mol Eliza
    SaChi
    @Anduicolfer
    *@Aeneas604
    Thecuriousocelot (Mol Eliza)
    @Heisen
    *@Dark Helmet
    Relish Yoda (David Eliz)
    @TheReal_Mol_Eliza1
    *@Cometheloser

I listed those who have same forum and game names. Different names have in game names in parentheses, and astericks are forum names and I don't know in game names. If you see this, let us know your in game name if you don't mind

This just helps me keep track of who all is in here :)

Shard Guild!
    Shard Guild!

Who's with me!

Actually, dunno how they'll work, but I think it'll be fun, no?

Hehe. On one hand I find it a little weird to be teaming up with people who I am competing with on the arena leaderboard which is my main source of crystals. In fact, I kind of despise you guys in a way but of course, nothing personal it's just how the game is :)

Anyhow, if you want to be a guild leader I'd join as I have no other commitments.
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda Technically I've just joined Galactic Space Slugs and the Women Who Love Them (#GASPSWOWLOT), but if this doesn't actually get off properly I'd be more than happy to join a shard guild. As long as you find an equally awe-inspiring name :)
  • Zirkhel
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just saw this thread and noticed the name 'Yendor'. So, you are the guys bumping me down the line before payout time haha.

Don't think I have yet to see a payout greater than spot 5 last weeks, the entire system is, in my humble oppinion.. rubbish. As I most days cant baby sit before payout time, I never bothered trying for top ranks too much, but when I started waking up to .. 100+ I found it easier being a bit higher up.

Anyway, been at 1 a couple of times today, my group of humble heroes have taken on anduincolfer, Rui Vuusen, <some asian letters> and Yendor. I guess you all take out my team as easy as I take yours haha.

anduincolfer if you read this, when is your payout time ? I'm 5hrs 20mins away now, just trying to stay up and not get bumped too far down, but I don't want to mess up for others either. I was on the verge taking your 1 spot again now :D

Funnily enough, I took a few screencaps earlier today as I sent an application to team instinct (and lo and behold, Yendor here seems to be in their ranks I see now) as preperation to find a suitable guild for the 'real' guilds.

Anyway, this is what your team looks like from 'my' side . I guess it looks quite different from your side, the AI doesnt serve the teams very well. As a side note, it will probably be a bit tougher the comming weeks as I wont spend too much money on racing the new levels.

QwtKvSf.png

Pleased to 'meet' you all, if the team instinct thing doesnt go well or guilds start before they decide anything, I'm all in for a server guild of dedicated and active players who want as much guild currency as possible for whatever we can spend them on.

Another benefit would be ease of communication and try rotate the top spots without spending crystals.. funny thought, rotate spot 1 with a team of 20 highest ranking players as 'blockers' behind who won't try to climb before it is their payout or turn.

Have a super day.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Zirkhel, welcome to the thread!

Just out of curiosity, anyone else here CST or GMT -6?
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Also, man you guys were on fire earlier today! Every time i checked in I'd been knocked down a couple of times
  • Options
    Thanks. I am at UTC+1, if anyone here is same zone let me know so we can work something out for not sniping ;)

Amazing day yesterday, last time I got to play was 20 mins before pyayout, and I think for first time I kept it.

That said, from now on I will no longer bump #1 spot (but try to keep close) before last hr until payday. But I also guess I'm 'out' of the list for a while, I wont race for 80 lvl and gir equip with much cash, holding off any spending until something worthy comes to spend it on
  • aeneas604
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Yendor 'Gabriel Waddington' here ...I'm actually facing you're team now ha ha !
    .... Ahh!! Darth Vader is back in the mix!!
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome! How did the battle go? Did my team out yo much of a fight?
  • Options
    @Yendor I was 1/2 against you today. It's always a good fight! QGJ is good v RG because of his dispel, which came in handy. Darth Vader if he can stay alive is quite scary paired up w IG88 and their damage buffs. On the flip side, you should play my team and claim that spot back ha ha!
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Ahh, Vader. So painful for me to talk about. He should be 7* and totally OP, instead of be stuck the way he is. Glad to see someone have him worked into their squad!
  • Options
    @Zirkhel Hey! Sorry don't really follow this thread. My payout time is +8GMT; from Singapore.

Lately there's this Chinese dude 老王 who's always taking #1 at my payout. If you're around please reply!

Anyways guys, @Yendor @Heisen @aeneas604 @Relish_Yoda @SaChi @thecuriousocelot (hope I didn't miss anyone out), shall we create a server chat so we can rotate #1 spot? :smile:

My lineID: anduincolfer

Do add me and I'll get the shard chat going!
  • Options
    @anduincolfer haha I would absolutely love it if you can arrange for me to get to #1. It's been weeks since I've managed top 10 - I'm currently languishing around in the 80s :'(

Dooku meta has not been kind to me :/
  • Options
    @Heisen How's the turn manipulation team?!?!?!

I almost ran out of time battling you!
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    @Heisen How's the turn manipulation team?!?!?!

I almost ran out of time battling you!

Quite annoying!
  • Options
    @Zirkhel Hey! Sorry don't really follow this thread. My payout time is +8GMT; from Singapore.

Lately there's this Chinese dude 老王 who's always taking #1 at my payout. If you're around please reply!

Anyways guys, @Yendor @Heisen @aeneas604 @Relish_Yoda @SaChi @thecuriousocelot (hope I didn't miss anyone out), shall we create a server chat so we can rotate #1 spot? :smile:

My lineID: anduincolfer

Do add me and I'll get the shard chat going!

How do I add your ID and what is this server chat you speak of?
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda I am down for a guild by the way
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda I'm sorry to say i just knocked you down a few places in arena. The amazing thing is it was with this somewhat experimental team: Sid (l), poggle, hrs, sth, daka. Went for your Rg first, then QGJ, yoda, lumi, Dooku. Only lost my STH. :o

I'm getting the impression the AI is bad enough that you can use any team in arena and win :/ What's the best defence people have come up against somfar?
  • Options
    @Relish_Yoda I'm sorry to say i just knocked you down a few places in arena. The amazing thing is it was with this somewhat experimental team: Sid (l), poggle, hrs, sth, daka. Went for your Rg first, then QGJ, yoda, lumi, Dooku. Only lost my STH. :o

I'm getting the impression the AI is bad enough that you can use any team in arena and win :/ What's the best defence people have come up against somfar?

Oh no! Well, I'll take a look. Yeah, when I play I win with like all 5 characters on green health! So AI is very different.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, teams haven't been able to defend for a while. With the update that will hopefully change, but the meta is still shaking out, so we don't really know what the best defense is, and honestly won't until people are 80

• SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Stay tune guys... we can be a guild in next major update... where we will have guild chat also ;)

But recent update I didn't like much...
  • Options
    WoooOOOOoooo #1 for the first time :smiley:
  • Options
    and i got the payout :)

Yiuman isn't on this forum is he? He tried to sneak it off me...
  • Options
    and i got the payout :)

Yiuman isn't on this forum is he? He tried to sneak it off me...

Congrats! What's your time zone?
  • Options
    BST (British Summer Time) now... but still GMT according to the game. I'm quite lucky - apart from Yiuman it doesn't look like there's anyone else I need to compete with :smile:

• Options
    Payout just occurred for me now (Toronto , Canada) ... @Heisen sniped #1 before I could reclaim it back . Top 3 @Yendor @Relish_Yoda locked me out of any games 5 mins before payout lol ...
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, I've declined ally requests from a couple of you and just wanted to let you know it wasn't anything personal. I'm not trying to be rude by declining, its just that all 35 of my ally slots are taken up by guildmates, so I don't have any openings.

What do you guys think of the update so far?

• Options
    Hey guys, I've declined ally requests from a couple of you and just wanted to let you know it wasn't anything personal. I'm not trying to rude by declining, its just that all 35 of my ally slots are taken up by guildmates, so I don't have any openings.

What do you guys think of the update so far?

I'm on the happy-with-the-changes camp. (My note to CG_John Salera: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/302375/#Comment_302375)

Of course, there are further tweaks that need to be made, but I think it's a step in the right direction. I like seeing Arena open up.

In my case, a lot of the characters I invested in didn't get changed much. I think Nightsisters got pretty nerfed.

RG is very relevant, so happy with that. Yoda's Tenacity Up can now be dispelled, so not cool. Hopefully it's a bug. Dev's haven't confirmed.

I have beaten GW every time since the update, but my strategy has definitely changed. I think some of the complaining has to do with people resisting to change strategies. GW is so difficult to adjust, because there are so many different profiles of players doing it...

Your thoughts? How's the Rex and Tusken Shaman team working out?

• Options
    @Yendor I'm loving the update so far. Speed is still too much of a deciding factor in the outcomes of battles IMO, but like @Relish_Yoda said, it's definitely a step in the right direction. More than anything, they really need to work on the AI.

Btw, I fought your team today for the first time I think. Rex's leader ability is a real pain - it's a strange experience watching your team attack and hoping they don't crit. :)
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    The rex team is a new experiment as of last night. I'm going to run it a few days and then try something else. How does it defend? Have you guys been able to beat it and if is it easy to beat?

I'm actually REALLY happy with the update. We're seeing new teams and not just a wall of dooku leader. I think guilds are going to be awesome, especially the rankor raid boss.
  • Options
    The rex team is a new experiment as of last night. I'm going to run it a few days and then try something else. How does it defend? Have you guys been able to beat it and if is it easy to beat?

I'm actually REALLY happy with the update. We're seeing new teams and not just a wall of dooku leader. I think guilds are going to be awesome, especially the rankor raid boss.

I'm afraid your team wasn't great on defence when I faced it (just to check - Rex L, Tuskens, Fives, RG ?).

I ran Phasma (L), HRS, STH, Poggle, Daka.

Went for RG first, then -> Shaman -> Rex -> Tusk -> Fives. A couple of my stuns stuck which really helped. Incredibly, I didn't even lose Han....