Galactic War Report – New Character Unveiled!

Replies

• Options
    Fulcrum Ahsoka's characteristics:

Basic: physical damage, gain protection up and give an ally protection up

Meditate: gain foresight and copy all non-unique buffs from allies for two turns. then gain 15% tm for each buff (cd3)

Whirlwind: consume all buffs on ahsoka and deal physical damage. Score an additional hit for each type of buff consumed. (Up to 11 hits), Can't be Evaded, 50% armor ignore (cd 3 - zeta)

Perseverance: Ahsoka is immune to damage over time effects. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on her, and looses 14%-10% health for each debuff dispelled, and heals for 1%-5% for each buff on her. This damage cannot defeat ahsoka. 30% crit avoidance from somewhere
  • Options
    New Tarkin:

When Omegaed, Basic grants 50% potency, stacking until Ultimate Firepower is used.

Ultimate Firepower: Deal special damage to all enemies, with 100% chance to remove 50% TM. Gains Offense equal to double Tarkin's Potency.

Intimidation Tactics: Gain Potency Up for 1-3 turns, inflict critical chance down and offense down for 2-3 turns on all enemies. Cannot be resisted by rebels. Gain bonus TM for each debuffed enemy.

Tighten the Grip (Leader): Empire allies gain 30 speed. Inflict Defense Down for 2 turns on enemies that fall below 100% health during Empire allies' turns. This cannot be resisted.

Callous Conviction (Unique): Gains Defense equal to 100% of his Potency. Zeta: Gains 20% Potency per debuffed enemy.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Sigh.
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Ultimate Firepower starts on CD?
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    They were done releasing rebels. :neutral::neutral::neutral:
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Hm. She sounds interesting, but I can't really think of a team she'd fit in. I guess chirrut or GK will work well with her unique. Other than that, how do you set up whirlwind properly?
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This kit says "to be used with EP lead"
    Sadly; no cleanse of debuffs or purge of buffs on enemy
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    It's time for the dark side to rise. But, somehow, for every dark side character brought out, about 13 light side ones spring put of nowhere.

So sad & sickening if you ask me.

:neutral:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Hm. She sounds interesting, but I can't really think of a team she'd fit in. I guess chirrut or GK will work well with her unique. Other than that, how do you set up whirlwind properly?

While she needs to be buffed the whole time, a Yoda can fit here. And because she's tagged as a Rebel, some other Rebels to complete. GK, Ahsoka, Yoda, R2, Leia.
  • HansSnah
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's time for the dark side to rise. But, somehow, for every dark side character brought out, about 13 light side ones spring put of nowhere.

So sad & sickening if you ask me.

:neutral:

What are you talking about? In the last months, there were tons of DS character released along with multiple reworks! Think about the Sith and their arena infestation!
  • CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    Options
    where are the ds ships?
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, let's add another rebel that fits in with the chaze combo perfectly! Brilliant thinking cg!!!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    What is Ahsokas new ingame name tho?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

While she needs to be buffed the whole time, a Yoda can fit here. And because she's tagged as a Rebel, some other Rebels to complete. GK, Ahsoka, Yoda, R2, Leia.
    Cassian is probably better than Leia, but still not sold. Maybe a level 1 Old Ben? :smiley:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options

Cassian is probably better than Leia, but still not sold. Maybe a level 1 Old Ben? :smiley:

I was thinking of Leia because of the CC buff she gives regularly and stealthed all the time with R2. But let's wait for her release :smile:
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options

Man, it will all depends on speed but Wedge (L) Fullcrum ashoka r2 Chaze would just be terrible.

Chirrut producing hots, ashoka copying them and using instakill special. Even rex lead would work here nicely with the tm gain on crit and his tm tenacity up cleanser. Even I would consider ackbar lead for speed and getting the second cleanser. Even kenobi lead for the same reasons plus his whole frikking kit.

Basically ashoka, rdz2, chaze -- insert your leader here --
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DeepChu wrote: »

Chirrut producing hots, ashoka copying them and using instakill special.

Not really, r2d2 and chaze basically only have 3 buffs, stealth, retribution and HoT (and taunt but that doesn't get copied). So that's only 4 extra hits assuming she also has foresight

edit: forgot about tenacity up, so 5 extra hits
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Ok, let's add another rebel that fits in with the chaze combo perfectly! Brilliant thinking cg!!!

Exactly this... They can't be serious
    I really hope Tarkin will be a beast
  • Options
    Romao33 wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Exactly this... They can't be serious
    I really hope Tarkin will be a beast

Tarkin abilities are known, he isn't.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options
    lladdir wrote: »

Not really, r2d2 and chaze basically only have 3 buffs, stealth, retribution and HoT (and taunt but that doesn't get copied). So that's only 4 extra hits assuming she also has foresight

chirrut put a hot on every ally that is critically hit. after an aoe there are usually 3 or 4 hots in allies plus the retribution plus the stealth plus the foresight that ashoka gives herself is like 7 - 8 buffs ready to be eaten.

And then special + 100% tm, instakill
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options

chirrut put a hot on every ally that is critically hit. after an aoe there are usually 3 or 4 hots in allies plus the retribution plus the stealth plus the foresight that ashoka gives herself is like 7 - 8 buffs ready to be eaten.

okay so HoT, 1 hit. retribution, 2 hits. stealth, 3 hits. foresight. 4 hits.
    remember it's an extra hit for each type of buff, not each buff individually
  • Options

It's each TYPE of buff. All HoTs count as 1 type.
  • El_Guapo
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Very dissapointed with the Tarkin rework. Not sure why the devs are so hung up on potency. Tenacity up is really "buff immunity". All the potency in the world won't get you past that. And defense up or down is probably the weakest of the buffs/debuffs for the majority of characters. They totally missed the mark.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options

It's each TYPE of buff. All HoTs count as 1 type.

Ahhhhhh ok. Thanks. This is much more balanced then. The other would be just... crazy
  • Options
    How the hell happened that during the empire pass the best toons were the 2 rebels they added ? Did they just reached the conclussion that there weren't enough rebels in the game?
    This will be the last time I will actually belive anything CG will say.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how she'll be animated. I hope she won't hit, come back, hit, come back ... 11 times. Otherwise, implement a x8. zBariss can make her come back too, if Ahsoka crits 11 times, it will reheal the toon she hits.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Tarking rework looks like previous reworks - will work little bit better, but still looks garbage. He can stack potency, gain through it bonus defence, and increased damage to ultimate. And nothing more. Defence down doesnt affect the battle significantly.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how she'll be animated. I hope she won't hit, come back, hit, come back ... 11 times. Otherwise, implement a x8. zBariss can make her come back too, if Ahsoka crits 11 times, it will reheal the toon she hits.

i think it will be realised like slave I mechanic - additional damage procs with no animation and no triggering of other effects (like counter or else).
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options

they mentioned that the animation is based on a fight from rebels. Something about a fight with two inquisitors, i haven't really watched rebels so don't know what they're talking about