Grand Master Yoda

Replies

• Options
    Is yoda going to be just in the event? Or are they going to come out with some pack in the store to make some real money off him?
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    ReyandFinn wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »
    ReyandFinn wrote: »
    Ezra binks, Kannan Jarus, Starkiller, R2D2, Darth Plagues, supreme leader Snoke, Knights of Ren, Jango fett, general Hux, Dark Jar Jar, Young Obi-Wan, General Grievous, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Bail Organa. Some character ideas :)

Darth Vader before the suit when anakin just begins dark side in episode 3 is a character id kill for!

When he kills the seperatists? Really nice with the freaking yellow eyes <3

Yes exactly man!! Hahah

The way he looked to Gunray when he finished the rest damnnnnnn
  • Options
    Jaxs wrote: »
    Do we have to complete all of the 7 star yoda events to actually get him or is it possible to gain yoda @ star 1 after we complete said star 1 event? then once we complete star event 2 etc is when we can further star yoda up , but atleast we would have him to use. Does that make sense or did I confuse you all?

I thought the same way first :D
    You'll have enough sharts to get him after you finished the battle @5th stage and he will have 5 stars I guess. So you finally need a full team of 5* jedi to get him.
    At stage 6 you'll get the shards to make him a 6* toon and so on...

Snoops wrote: »
    Is yoda going to be just in the event? Or are they going to come out with some pack in the store to make some real money off him?

No. Only in the event. And I appreciate that.
  • Options
    They will make some pack for him. It's yoda. Just like the kylo Ren pack for over $100, they will have a chance to make some real money off of him
  • Options
    So will you NEED a 7⭐️ Jedi team to even compete in this? Or just to get 7⭐️ Yoda, so cool the most powerful get another powerful character not available to others. Oh well.... But ANYWAY ... Is this event limited to purely 7⭐️ Jedi teams?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    So will you NEED a 7⭐️ Jedi team to even compete in this? Or just to get 7⭐️ Yoda, so cool the most powerful get another powerful character not available to others. Oh well.... But ANYWAY ... Is this event limited to purely 7⭐️ Jedi teams?

No, it's a 7 stage event, stage 1 5x1* jedi requiered, stage 2 5x2* jedi required and so on, and you get the amount of shards requiered for that toon star level, how ever Yoda as the first toon first unlocks at 5*, so to unlock him you need to complete stage 5.

It's a reacurring event and it saves how far you are when the event stops, so you can pick up where you left, when the event becomes availeble again.
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Hey guys...they just released a Jedi Pack for 60 dollars. QGJ, Anakin and Ahsoka
  • Options
    Was going to pay for the weak characters in the new offer but $60 for Ashoka QGJ and Anakin is ridiculous. Maybe if there were better players
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    No, it's a 7 stage event, stage 1 5x1* jedi requiered, stage 2 5x2* jedi required and so on, and you get the amount of shards requiered for that toon star level, how ever Yoda as the first toon first unlocks at 5*, so to unlock him you need to complete stage 5.

It's a reacurring event and it saves how far you are when the event stops, so you can pick up where you left, when the event becomes availeble again.

On the patch notes it says only available until March 15th. Where did you read this would be a reoccurring event? I'd like to think Yoda will be available again at some point but reading this it does not sound like it.

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    On the patch notes it says only available until March 15th. Where did you read this would be a reoccurring event? I'd like to think Yoda will be available again at some point but reading this it does not sound like it.

You don't really read the important stuff, do you? ;) First post of the "February release notes" thread:
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    [*] This Event is planned to be available for a week, and then unavailable for a number of weeks, and then available again for a week, etc. This approach will give players multiple opportunities to progress in the Event, with time in between to prepare as needed.

• Options
    I can't believe I got farm Koth or this guy, darn :D lol
  • Options
    Hmm i got 5 jedi 6* and 2 with7* so i think i will be first owner of yoda
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Gruby03512 wrote: »

And how many others do you think have 5 6*+ jedi ???

I can give you a hint "alot"
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Gruby03512 wrote: »

I can't tell if you are being serious or trolling!... first off you only need five 5* star jedi to unlock Yoda... and I can tell you there is going to be a lot of people with that many Jedi at that requirement... the number of people with five 6* stars is smaller. I'm one of them... but I also know there are a bunch of people with five 7* star Jedi...

Unless you are super fast with the event... I seriously doubt you will be the first person with Yoda. You certainly won't be the first one with a seven star Yoda if you only got two 7 Star Jedi... in my bracket I know of at least half a dozen opponents that have at least five 7* jedi.. and that is my arena bracket alone!

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wonder how hard the event will be. Right now everybody thinks you will get Yoda if you have five jedi with at least 5 stars. But maybe it's so hard that not everybody who meets the requirements will get him?

BTW: Do we already know if the event runs for just 1 week or until march?
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    I wonder how hard the event will be. Right now everybody thinks you will get Yoda if you have five jedi with at least 5 stars. But maybe it's so hard that not everybody who meets the requirements will get him?

BTW: Do we already know if the event runs for just 1 week or until march?

Imagine the $hitstorm here if the event is too hard. Ooooo boy :D
  • Options
    What will we need to enter the Yoda event?
    I mean, its free or will we have to pay energy?
  • Options
    Hitum10 wrote: »
    What will we need to enter the Yoda event?
    I mean, its free or will we have to pay energy?

I will let you know in few hours.

• Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think this event must do daily. To unlocked Yoda you need 145shards (5*)

145/5 = 29. So this event required 29days to complete. Probably similar to event style but they give you 5shards per shipment.

the event might end in March 10?
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Snoops wrote: »
    They will make some pack for him. It's yoda. Just like the kylo Ren pack for over $100, they will have a chance to make some real money off of him

They will earn more money with the 60$ jedi pack and the money people will spend vor chromium packs and crystals, because people need to power up their jedi team. Much more lucrative...
    And also it wouldn't make any sense, because it should be an "exclusive" character for the new event.
  • Options
    LunaMaat wrote: »
    This event can easily be done F2P and I plan on doing it.

How do you plan on doing it? I think it's easy if you already have the jedis, but I think most people won't be able unlock Yoda just yet.

I've been playing for two months (have bought crystals twice) and the jedis I have are:
    6* Luminara
    5* Mace Windu
    3* Jedi Consular (1 shard away from 4*, need 66 in total for 5*)
    3* Ahsoka Tano (need 88 shards for 5)
    3* Qui-Gon Jin (need 90 shards for 5*)
    ...and
    3* Jedi Knight Guardian (which I don't plan on using)

My plan is to farm JC in Cantina battles, Qui-Gon in Cantina Shipments and Ahsoka in hard battles until Qui-Gon is 5* and then cantina shipments. I really want to get Yoda this time, but I doubt I'll be able to do it, even if I bought more crystals. I think I can get JC to 5* and the other two to 4* but no more. But I'm still going to try to do it before the time is up. I only use my crystals on refilling energy to keep on farmig but it's still taking so long.... :/

I am probably not going to make it this time around but when it comes back in a few weeks i will have enough for 5 star Yoda. I already had JC and Lumi to 6* on their way to 7*. I am farming Ashoka in Cantina Shipments and Hard Nodes, Mace on Cantina Node, and Eeth Koth in Arena shipments. Already unlocked Ashoka and Eeth Koth.
  • Brionner
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! At this moment I have the following jedis:
    Luminara 6* (and 41/100)
    J.Consul 5* (4/85)
    Ahsoka 4* (14/65)
    Anakin 4* (9/65)
    Qui-Gon 2* (0/25)
    Kit Fisto 2*(10/25)
    J.Guardian 2* (15/25)

Do you think that would be possible to obtain the aim this time? Personally i see hardly. Thanks and greetings

Edit: In cantina i was farming 4C (Kylo Ren), is there near any jedi? ahsoka, anakin or qui-gon? thanks
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @LukeSkywalker420 you should drop Ashoka and get QGJ.
  • LukeSkywalker420
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    @LukeSkywalker420 you should drop Ashoka and get QGJ.

I might get him after only doing it so i can get 7* yoda faster. Since she is farmable on hard nodes as well and I am F2P.
  • Options
    So, to unlock it you need 145 shard, what if i could play till stage 3, still locked or i got 3star version instead?
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    So, to unlock it you need 145 shard, what if i could play till stage 3, still locked or i got 3star version instead?

He doesnt unlock until Stage 5 completion at 5*
  • Options

You'll get 50 shards, not enough to unlock him.
  • Options
    Duh, so i need this event run 3 times, thanks for answer
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    I'm going to field 5, 5* jedi, and I'm not a big spender, but I did purchase the latest jedi pack. The QGJ shards put him to 5* and I can now use cantina for ashoka.
  • Options
    Duh, so i need this event run 3 times, thanks for answer

It doesn't work like that. After you finish the event with 3* jedi you'll probably wont be able to obtain more shards untill your jedi are 4*.
    You cant run the event 3 times with 3* jedi and get a 5* yoda
This discussion has been closed.