Game Update 6/7/2017 Megathread

Replies

• Options
    I think she is rotating item. Just bought 5.
  • Options
    ...and putting him behind rebels:) At least I don't have to bother with empire for a toon everyone loves:)

@danflorian1984 looks like this time I win, I don't need to pull out my credit card and I get Thrawn.

What's your thought on the Phoenix squadron requirement?

Well rebel users are getting a push from devs from the start. You are always winning, not just now.
  • Sirjam
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Ahh ok. Thats rather pointless then.
  • Options
    Ahwang826 wrote: »
    Remember the post where someone said Phoenix squad would be required for thrawn and everybody laughed thinking no way cg would do that?

Yeah, good times.
  • akositzke
    275 posts Member
    Options
    If the flash event is like Luke it may require us to have the 4* Phoenix characters, but may still use event versions - not our actual level / gear toons. Our own toons may only be used for the bonus stage
  • Options
    Personally the next major Empire toon should be Wullf Yularen.

He appeared in A New Hope on the Death Star
    latest?cb=20111029215424

He was the head of the Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) and recently appeared in Rebels as that role.

250?cb=20170227211210

And if you read the Thrawn Novel they tied Thrawns rise to him as well.

He was in clone wars too
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Only giving single drops. What gives?
  • akositzke
    275 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Only Sabine's hard mission (1-a) is double drops
  • Options
    It's only for sabines hard node
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    aliaknife wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »
    What's the lowest level to unlock Thrawn?

Usually 5 star

Thanks. It's a bit surprising to have a main event requiring previously unfarmable toons to unlock a main toon that every Empire player is expecting for weeks. I never complained about Empire pass since I find it good. But here, if you check how easy was R2 and Fulcrum to be unlocked and if you check how hard it will be to unlock Thrawn, there's something I don't get.

Except spending $$$ to level up 5 toons to 5*, F2P are at a disadvantage. If you consider that we need weeks to gear up one or two toons, this event is only dedicated to spenders and whales.

I dont get you. Im pure F2P ( sadly for dev :D ) but I think i can get Thrawn at least 5*... it's should be arena viable ( i hope) if his tools is great...
    Very simple : All chars from : Arena+GW+Catina shipment can easy reach to 7* is you save your credits
    So we only need 2 more : They give 2 other for low Catina Tier and yes! free x2... If you can spend like 10k -15k crystals on refesh u can get them to 6* may be 7* if u lucky...
    So that is pretty cheap for 6* Legendary character and included 5 others good characters...
    If u spend $100 much more easy for you to get 6* or 7*
    Otherwise, You can free unlock Thrawn at 5* (Quite easy) and should be arena viable
    Dont you remember how hard you can access to : Shore Trooper or Baze or DK+DT... those characters is for whales for months.
    So stop complaint and enjoy the new event... unless u just want dev give you all characters at 7* G11 ( then you quit after that since you have nothing to do)

It's not complain, it's fact. And I don't care to have Thrawn 7*, I'll be glad to be able to unlcok him already without spending crystals. Crystals are needed to make the daily 600, so basically here I'll spent them on a refresh to get Ezra and a refresh to gear toons. Getting five 5* toons in such a couple of weeks without spending will be really hard if you're not top 5 in arena. So keep your "Stop to complain" posts for you and learn to read carefully the posts.
  • Options
    There is no phoenix that is better than other current LS toons. Some might make the case for Sabine, Ezra if you run Jedi or Jeb but there are others better at whatever they bring to the table.

Another way to look at it is look at where they placed them. All early nodes and stores. Sabine is the best of the Phoenix and she's also the hardest to farm. They put the best toons on 16 cantina nodes and node 9, zero in any of the stores (fleet/shipments aren't the same as GW, arena, Cantina stores).
  • Options
    Oh, ok. Caught that a bit late :-). Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Since the only mean of farming some previously unfarmable toons needed for an event are this 2 stores, at least they can not rotate them until that event.
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I was afraid that to unlock FAT I would have to use phoenix squad. That was not the case. However, it was obvious that CG would make them a requirement for one of the upcoming events.
  • Sirjam
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry i misunderstood the update. I thought phoenix squad were only available for 2 days. But they are permanent? Thought it was weird she would be rotated if she was only available for 2 days. My bad. Too early in the morning here..
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Since the only mean of farming some previously unfarmable toons needed for an event are this 2 stores, at least they can not rotate them until that event.

Ah man give it a Break. All of Phoenix is now a super easy farm!!
  • Options
    In additional to my previous comment, she appears in 2nd spot of the rotating items.
  • Options
    Someone in our shard chat has all 6, 7*.

Sabine is ok, Ezra is ok at best, Jeb is so so, the rest are utter junk. All together as a group they stink as well.

Why else did they make them so easily farmable, on node 1 and in every store. Look where they put Chaze, ST, DN, Kemric, DT, SiT ect.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Why would I choose Ezra over QGJ, GK, JKA, Yoda or aayla?
    Who would you put Ezra with in a Jedi team?

And I guess that chopper is **** even for the HAAT? No use of droid stun, evasion and taunt?

zQGJ, Ezra, GK, Aayla, zYoda would be a nice team. 3 assists, 2 dispellers, 1 cleanser.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    the availability of the phoenix squadron isn't too bad at all. I'm not sure if i'm going to make it, but it's an easily farmed faction as of now.
    I guess it all depends on how soon the thrawn event will be live.
    (edit: this is only for me personally, no toons left to farm i really want/need and thousands of tokens in each shop)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Hope people enjoy thrawn because I am not paying for Phoenix to get him.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    To all the little fish in the sea: Don't give up! If I can do this in 8 hours you can certainly do it in a year. Keep swimming! Much love! :*<3

IMG_5722.png

IMG_5777.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Bet you are very proud of your gaming skills :)
  • Options
    I haven't received not one DD yet
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    This game are the whales' oceans. We fish are just swimming in it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yes, well not the ones in the stores obviously.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    If attacker is chosen to assist it gives him +100% crt dmg or chance? Bcs in my translation it is written dmg - but I don't see that bonus...
  • Options
    why not 7*? you're not splashing hard enough ;)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    How much did you spend?