Game Update 6/7/2017 Megathread

Replies

• Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    It's crit chance, but it's currently bugged and doesn't work.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Waez wrote: »
    It's crit chance, but it's currently bugged and doesn't work.

Are u sure? Each time I used it both Ezra and JKA scored a critical hit, but with regular dmg. So it means there's an error in the translated description
  • Options
    I know you tried make fun of us with that "make it in a year" thing.
    But that's a phoenix squad.. kinda joke on you no?
    What a useless post. Enjoy, I hope your money will be whale spent.
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    To all the little fish in the sea: Don't give up! If I can do this in 8 hours you can certainly do it in a year. Keep swimming! Much love! :*<3

IMG_5722.png

IMG_5777.png

You don´t have that much to do all day, do you?
  • Boycey
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Can only think thrawn will be part of the new meta. Pictures in the forums of dead whales as many FTP had caught up with the current meta and therefore maybe a lack of revenue, they needed a fraction no one really had invested in to get people to spend again. I get it, it is a business.

Soften the blow with double drops for 3 days!? Looks like they did not consult many players given the hate
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    To all the little fish in the sea: Don't give up! If I can do this in 8 hours you can certainly do it in a year. Keep swimming! Much love! :*<3

IMG_5722.png

IMG_5777.png

:flushed:
  • Options
    They aren't meta save for Ezra on zqgj lead, gk, zr2, zoda, ezra. However it not to bad to farm them to 5 star just to unlock Thraw at 5*. You probably can get away with g6 or g7 with lvl 63 with arena mods
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    A year?? This can be done in 2-3 weeks without paying any crystals. Except Sabine, she will take twice as long.
  • Options
    Please change the Thrawn event to all rebels, requiring Phoenix squad is stupid.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    :s
    Im gonna wait for thrawn to come back and get him for free instead
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Boycey wrote: »
    Can only think thrawn will be part of the new meta. Pictures in the forums of dead whales as many FTP had caught up with the current meta and therefore maybe a lack of revenue, they needed a fraction no one really had invested in to get people to spend again. I get it, it is a business.

Soften the blow with double drops for 3 days!? Looks like they did not consult many players given the hate

No body invested in them because they were not farmable. From now on, you'll see more and more Pheonix toons in the game). They are good toons, maybe not the best to be top 10 actually but balanced, especially in good teams. I think Ezra and Sabine will be the next toons to appear in arena squads.
  • Options
    Is Ezra useful just for the selective assist? I'll probably farm him anyway for my Jedi team which needs work, but I don't understand his usefulness over other useful Jedi
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Sigh I have to say something, you are not a true whale. A true whale would've had these characters seven star and max geared. You on the other hand is more likely a dolphin.
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm quite disappointed that Phoenix characters are required for the Thrawn event.

The Thrawn books written by Timothy Zahn are great, and I was looking forwards to play with him in this game. Unfortunately this fan favourite character is locked behind a huge pay wall. Hope this will change soon.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

:smirk:
  • Options
    Daemoe wrote: »
    Days like these makes me want to delete this game.
    Hopefully I will talk to the devs at EA Play in 3 days.

Please do. Good idea
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Because we need phoenix just made old players have no advantage over new players..
    (Unless you started after april)

I just hope I can get thrawn to 5*
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Why would I choose Ezra over QGJ, GK, JKA, Yoda or aayla?
    Who would you put Ezra with in a Jedi team?

And I guess that chopper is **** even for the HAAT? No use of droid stun, evasion and taunt?

zQGJ, Ezra, GK, Aayla, zYoda would be a nice team. 3 assists, 2 dispellers, 1 cleanser.

Best Jedi team now may be zQGJ,GK,JKA,zYoda,R2

Question is who will Ezra replace on that team.

JKA or zYoda may be the choice but not sure Ezra will worth enough to take time and gear up him.

Now ATF may be better choice than him?
  • Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Sigh I have to say something, you are not a true whale. A true whale would've had these characters seven star and max geared. You on the other hand is more likely a dolphin.

What gg collection score do you consider a true whale, Boobsy?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I've personally got no interest in farming characters from that cartoon to unlock a character from that cartoon, but I like that I can ignore all at the same time. If I needed phoenix to unlock Leia or someone else relevant, I'd probably be deleting the game.

Good luck to anyone taking part! May the RNG be with you!

+1

They should've better rework some older dark side toon and give him cleanse. To make the dark side a bit more equal to the light side triple cleanse.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Poor dolphin got offended?
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Ive already bought 10 sabine shards from guild store and but only hit her hard node for 1 double drop and single yesterday before it switched over so sittin at 28/30. I honestly am only trying to get the 15 shards of each to get em all to 4star for at least a little higher tier in flash event. But not wasting time n resources past that. Maybe ill run doubles of ezra for a bit.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    Bet you are very proud of your gaming skills :)

They call them selfs gamer but they play mobile games?? Lmao
    Edit: i was in this doods guild. Left it mostly cuz of his trash talk
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

How dare you?!! =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    SeeeD wrote: »

They call them selfs gamer but playing mobile games?? Lmao

Shhhh let them enjoy their overpriced characters!!!!!!!!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Why would I choose Ezra over QGJ, GK, JKA, Yoda or aayla?
    Who would you put Ezra with in a Jedi team?

And I guess that chopper is **** even for the HAAT? No use of droid stun, evasion and taunt?

zQGJ, Ezra, GK, Aayla, zYoda would be a nice team. 3 assists, 2 dispellers, 1 cleanser.

Best Jedi team now may be zQGJ,GK,JKA,zYoda,R2

Question is who will Ezra replace on that team.

JKA or zYoda may be the choice but not sure Ezra will worth enough to take time and gear up him.

Now ATF may be better choice than him?

Was trying to make a full Jedi squad. Now, if you have R2, Yoda is less important and you can make a zQGJ, Ezra, GK, Aayla/JKA and R2 team which will work great with a zeta on Combat Analysis.
  • Options
    SeeeD wrote: »

They call them selfs gamer but playing mobile games?? Lmao
    Edit: i was in this doods guild. Left it mostly cuz of his trash talk

And then he comes on boasting about being a whale and he only goes to 6*

Epic fail!
  • Options

Not at all, little fish. You put the motion in my ocean. B)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

Not at all, little fish. You put the motion in my ocean. B)

Ok little dolphin.