Replies

• Sinari
    112 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    you're getting double drops.
    3/15 = 20% droprate. I've seen worse

I respectfully disagree. Every other time double drops happen, it says bonus on the shards picture like the other rewards.

But the simple fact of the matter is that you're wrong. If you farmed as clumps of, say, two... Instead of 15 at once you'd notice that a single shard is 2 shards and two shards is 4 shards.

I farmed mine by twos. I netted almost two shards per two Sims. Lots of 4s. You're not going to be the only one getting double drops on everything but shards from acolyte's node. That's just silly.

Edit: additionally, when you're "searching" for those shards and they drop, due to the graphics, it has zero room for the "bonus" marking. Try doing it from he stage select instead of from the character's "find" feature.
  • Magulama
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It has never said "bonus" on the shards during double drops
  • Options
    Magulama wrote: »
    It has never said "bonus" on the shards during double drops

Yes, it does, but not when you're searching for the shards from the find feature. I just did four refreshes and got bonus markers over the shards because I did it from stage select
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Options
    NS have been my main team from the beginning for me, so mine were all 7*(save for Daka), maxed abilities, high level(at least 80) and solidly geared(8+).

And holy poop do they do some solid damage and are a TON of fun now!!

Also, in the last tier for the MT marquee event, with Ventress as my lead, and MT as the bonus lead, the enemy never took a turn on the last wave. Tween the speed boosts and TM removal, I killed them all before they had a chance to go, LOL!!
  • Options
    image.png

As stated, it is through the stage that is shows the bonus frame.
    WAI.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just be happy you got any. I had 1 refresh today and went 0 for 15. Even with double drops that's....0 for 15. :'(

Took me almost 1k crystals to get that kittening kitten to 5 stars.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just be happy you got any. I had 1 refresh today and went 0 for 15. Even with double drops that's....0 for 15. :'(

Took me almost 1k crystals to get that kittening kitten to 5 stars.
    No worries. FWIW, I wasn’t complaining about the 6 drop, and had I known at all that getting double shards through the find function had a different visual output, I never would have asked if this was a bug.
  • Options
    Thanks for the hotfix @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Our pleasure! We couldn't let Mother Talzin couldn't go a weekend without Plaguing General Kenobi!

;)
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Our pleasure! We couldn't let Mother Talzin couldn't go a weekend without Plaguing General Kenobi!

;)

Read that 4 times, i think in understand what you meant.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have to say the nighsisters with talzin are just great.. well worth the expenditure..I beat all events with them..they are 7*, talzin lv 72 gear7 skills 7 7 4 7 7, asajj lv 70 gear 8 skills all 3, Dakar lv 70 gear 7 skills all 3, talia lv 50 gear 6 skills all 3, initiate lv 51 gear 7 skills all 3. All have ok mods. They are worth getting if you can afford, their fun and perform great....
    Good job CG, couldn't be happier.....
  • Options
    So she'll only be farmable in the Dathomir (sp?) event once a month? I have her at 4*, 10/65 shards. How many shards per event? At 10 an event I'll 7* her by October 2019? Is this for real? Am I way off? Answer!? Please!!! I'm in love with this toon!!!
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    So she'll only be farmable in the Dathomir (sp?) event once a month? I have her at 4*, 10/65 shards. How many shards per event? At 10 an event I'll 7* her by October 2019? Is this for real? Am I way off? Answer!? Please!!! I'm in love with this toon!!!

Obviously pay money. That’s their solution to everything
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

No, it will actually be longer than that. 4-6 weeks after tommorow, she'll go to Chromium, then 4-6 weeks after that, the event will return. So 2-3 month hiatus first. So January of 2020. Eat healthy and take your vitamins.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options

Looool.
  • Options
    Lol I'm serious. That snarky reply makes my stomach ache because you're probably right. FFS. Yeah, I'll wrap up Resistance and go all in on Nightsisters, absolutely, but is this seriously the plan they have? A once a month event for a handful of shards? I really want to know!? The Endor event? Dathomir event? Is this the new model?

If that's the case I would seriously believe that making the shard shop gear only and killing the booster pack is strictly related to some (insert vast string of profanity) thinking that players are somehow progressing too quickly.

I got the extra shards today. I love, LOVE this toon. I'm at 10/65, 4*. If I can only get 10 a month, and I need 240 more, that's literally 2 years. I absolutely expect it to take a little time but (next string of profanity) gimme a break. I could literally walk from my home in Idaho to Key West Florida in less time.

Devs! You KILLED it with this rework. Is this really what's ahead????
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_RyDiggs would wanna hear a response from dev on taking 2 yesrs and 3 months to farm mother talzin and wicket. ANY future release plans?
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_RyDiggs would love to hear a dev response on taking two and a half year to farm mother talzin. Is there any future plans to release her in other ways?
  • Options
    You can purchase character packs and chromiums. I really don't think that a few slow farms are going to break the game.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Aplus wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs would love to hear a dev response on taking two and a half year to farm mother talzin. Is there any future plans to release her in other ways?
    CG_RyDiggs wrote:
    Mother Talzin will follow the character release cadence.
    First, she will be released via her Marquee event (and additional shards can be obtained via Defense of Dathomir).
    Approximately 4 - 6 weeks later she will make an appearance in the Chromium pack.
    After appearing in the Chromium, approximately another 4 - 6 weeks later, the Defense of Dathomir event will be return.
    The Defense of Dathomir event will then reoccur at least once a month at that point and will be where players will be able to obtain shards of Mother Talzin, until otherwise announced.
    Defense of Dathomir event is planned to be her only farmable location afterwards.
    I added the color and bold font.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote:
    Mother Talzin will follow the character release cadence.
    First, she will be released via her Marquee event (and additional shards can be obtained via Defense of Dathomir).
    Approximately 4 - 6 weeks later she will make an appearance in the Chromium pack.
    After appearing in the Chromium, approximately another 4 - 6 weeks later, the Defense of Dathomir event will be return.
    The Defense of Dathomir event will then reoccur at least once a month at that point and will be where players will be able to obtain shards of Mother Talzin, until otherwise announced.
    Defense of Dathomir event is planned to be her only farmable location afterwards.
    I added the color and bold font.
    [/quote]

this is even worse than a legendary event. At least i can already get a 7* CLS and r2 once i have a team. BUT AGAIN, they are REBELS
  • Numanoid
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    (insert vast string of profanity)

The word you're looking for is "Kittens". :)
  • Options
    What is the minimum gear requirement to beat tier 1?
  • Options

;)

Just went against a squad in GW and Mother Talzin's plague was dispelled, thought it was supposed to be locked?

Enemy squad was Clone Wars Chewie (lead), Jedi Counselor, Bobba, Talia, and Ackbar. Plague was applied, then Chewie taunted, plague dispelled. Can we expect a hotfix as plague is vital to a mother talzin lead squad
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Just ran into another issue where plague was cleansed by Luminara doing her heal. Again, isn't supposed to be able to be cleansed
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Arcaver wrote: »
    Just ran into another issue where plague was cleansed by Luminara doing her heal. Again, isn't supposed to be able to be cleansed
    it is cleansed at full health
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

It isn't supposed to be cleansed, it's supposed to be a locked debuff
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Reread the ability. Specifically, the last sentence in the description of Plague (under her "Dark Magic" ability.)

• Options

I.e. the ONLY way to dispel it is by being brought to full health.

So, you only have ~ 25 months to make sure you're healers are all in order!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice