The whole Nightsister thing

Replies

• Options
    Teague wrote: »
    I rarely ever have a fight go down to just Acolyte and Zombie left alive. Even as a NS player, I'd be fine if they nerfed that nonsense. A real NS team doesn't need it to get wins.

First off you are lying, I have read several of your posts where you are saying that this is what saves you and then with MT they come back, so yes you do use this method. Also show us some videos of your team beating someone over 100k power then you can talk about a real NS team, because as of right now you do not know what a real NS team is. If you did you wouldn't brag about stuff you never prove, we also know you are not on a day 1 server as per your posts.

2nd My NS team would smoke your NS team, you rely on MT I can win with lead MT, Asajj, Daka or Talia.

You sure seem to think starting the game 3 months before someone else means you're the best and your arena shard is 10x harder to win in. You're like a 35 year old telling a 31 year old he's just too young to understand, lol.

Really man, I don't claim to be the best, and I certainly do not tell people run a real NS team as if you know what that is. Grow up man, you seem to think lying in the forums makes you knowledgeable about NS, you haven't shown a video yet just spouting garbage as if it's fact cause you ran NS now that they are popular,I have run them since day 1. I am simply making sure that people don't listen to the stuff you say because you are a novice with NS.
  • Options
    I rarely ever have a fight go down to just Acolyte and Zombie left alive. Even as a NS player, I'd be fine if they nerfed that nonsense. A real NS team doesn't need it to get wins.

First off you are lying, I have read several of your posts where you are saying that this is what saves you and then with MT they come back, so yes you do use this method. Also show us some videos of your team beating someone over 100k power then you can talk about a real NS team, because as of right now you do not know what a real NS team is. If you did you wouldn't brag about stuff you never prove, we also know you are not on a day 1 server as per your posts.

2nd My NS team would smoke your NS team, you rely on MT I can win with lead MT, Asajj, Daka or Talia.

You sure seem to think starting the game 3 months before someone else means you're the best and your arena shard is 10x harder to win in. You're like a 35 year old telling a 31 year old he's just too young to understand, lol.

Really man, I don't claim to be the best, and I certainly do not tell people run a real NS team as if you know what that is. Grow up man, you seem to think lying in the forums makes you knowledgeable about NS, you haven't shown a video yet just spouting garbage as if it's fact cause you ran NS now that they are popular,I have run them since day 1. I am simply making sure that people don't listen to the stuff you say because you are a novice with NS.

https://swgoh.gg/u/teague/

Let's see yours.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Asajj Ventrezz (dual zeta), NSA (single), MT is 3 away, then she will be on team.

Btw, if you really want to, follow the video link and watch my other videos of me beating teams with 108k power.

Not that I need to prove anything but here you go. I accept your apology for calling me a liar.

Lol - stop being overly dramatic. The first video you posted was a bunch of 95k power teams (or weaker). Thank you for answering the zeta question and posting the second video showing the victory against a real meta team. Apologies if you thought I was calling you a liar.

Thats cause the top 20 had to change their teams to adjust for NS. Alot of GL 11 barriss with GK, which btw are easy to beat. I have several videos posted, a bunch from arena, and I Have all 4 phases of AAT up.

Umm....the second video against a real meta team doesn't show any need to change. The NS team got lucky that the AI didn't nail Acolyte earlier. If the entire NS strategy comes down to hoping Acolyte survives long enough to use the Acolyte/Zombie cheese tactic, that will hold worse on defense than most meta teams.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Lmfao this is getting funny. This whole my dad could beat up your dad thing.

NS are a great faction, a lot of fun, with a variety of combinations and tactics with no cheese about any of it. They're tactics. You can win with them, and they can be countered.

XOXO
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    NS are a great faction, a lot of fun, with a variety of combinations and tactics with no cheese about any of it. They're tactics. You can win with them, and they can be countered.
    XOXO
    And it's wonderful we can even say that about them. They were a non factor before the pass. Still... that 1-2 year farm on MT..... still that.....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Asajj Ventrezz (dual zeta), NSA (single), MT is 3 away, then she will be on team.

Btw, if you really want to, follow the video link and watch my other videos of me beating teams with 108k power.

Not that I need to prove anything but here you go. I accept your apology for calling me a liar.

Lol - stop being overly dramatic. The first video you posted was a bunch of 95k power teams (or weaker). Thank you for answering the zeta question and posting the second video showing the victory against a real meta team. Apologies if you thought I was calling you a liar.

Thats cause the top 20 had to change their teams to adjust for NS. Alot of GL 11 barriss with GK, which btw are easy to beat. I have several videos posted, a bunch from arena, and I Have all 4 phases of AAT up.

Umm....the second video against a real meta team doesn't show any need to change. The NS team got lucky that the AI didn't nail Acolyte earlier. If the entire NS strategy comes down to hoping Acolyte survives long enough to use the Acolyte/Zombie cheese tactic, that will hold worse on defense than most meta teams.

Lol, I have several videos up, all show different outcomes, most of the time I have 4 left at the end. All against META teams and all taken while climbing up to #1 several times, and holding that for hrs. Easy to criticize, when you don't have a full story. Go look at the forums 80% of the NS videos here are mine. Alot of what I talked about a year and half ago about changes to NS were made in this most recent rework, took a while, but we finally got love.

All of my NS are GL12 with the exception of new characters. MT is gl 11, 6*. I made an account for the characters teague but they don't update right away. Doesn't change the fact that I don't need MT to win, who in and of herself is a gimmick. So where are your videos of you fighting 100k+ arena power teams?? I haven't seen one from you.

Haven't we already discussed gimmicks?? How is R2 stealthing an entire team every few turns not a gimmick? It's only a gimmick if NS do it?? Lol. How many gimmicks can we name?

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »

XOXO

Totally agreed.
  • Options

Lol, I have several videos up, all show different outcomes, most of the time I have 4 left at the end. All against META teams and all taken while climbing up to #1 several times, and holding that for hrs. Easy to criticize, when you don't have a full story. Go look at the forums 80% of the NS videos here are mine. Alot of what I talked about a year and half ago about changes to NS were made in this most recent rework, took a while, but we finally got love.

All of my NS are GL12 with the exception of new characters. MT is gl 11, 6*. I made an account for the characters teague but they don't update right away. Doesn't change the fact that I don't need MT to win, who in and of herself is a gimmick. So where are your videos of you fighting 100k+ arena power teams?? I haven't seen one from you.

Haven't we already discussed gimmicks?? How is R2 stealthing an entire team every few turns not a gimmick? It's only a gimmick if NS do it?? Lol. How many gimmicks can we name?

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

You literally created this account 3 hours ago.
  • Options
    I am glad that what they added wasn't completely ground breaking. It brought up a worthless faction before and made them good. Not broken or anything but good. This game needs more add ins like this one.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Everything that gets released should always be more O.P. than before.

giphy.gif
  • HeavilyModerated
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

Lol, he doesn't get the irony of the my name. So cute. So are you gonna show us your uber videos??
  • Options

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

Lol, he doesn't get the irony of the my name. So cute. So are you gonna show us your uber videos??

Welcome back nightsister man.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

;)
  • Options

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

;)

Btw, I will admit that i was wrong about the nightsisters.

After being on the beta shard and climbing to rank 1 multiple times through so many team instinct nightsister teams they are a true pain. And for sure a top contender in today's arena.

Truce?
  • HeavilyModerated
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

;)

After being on the beta shard and climbing to rank 1 multiple times through so many team instinct nightsister teams they are a true pain. And for sure a top contender in today's arena.

Truce?

Gladly, lol and ty. I was wrong to be a kitten.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Options
    im still having trouble. i have not put my cls/zolo/z2d2 mods on the NS team b/c of TB need rebels, but I still have pretty good mods (most around 70-80 speed)

I have g12 zMT lead (only 1 zeta), g11 daka, g 11 acolyte, g12 ventress w/ zeta, g8 zombie. I cant get past GK and zariss teams. gk wont die before zarriss or too many weak crits heal him or the plague wears off.

do I need to put my 100 + speed sets on MT and ventress and acolyte?

@Teague friggin hell your mods are crazy. can I please have them all? very jealous

you could run cup, gk gardian and a few jawas with those mods and still place top 20. curious that you have a cross mod w/ 20 + speed but have a arrow speed mod with only 26 speed (4*, not 5*)? was that an oversight or were you being ironic?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Alright @Mullato has said it... now im gonna say it, beta server has been my testing ground for nightsisters and i gotta say they are fantastic... you can climb pretty high without zetas, but don't expect to stay there... your gonna need zztalzin and zasajj (rampage) to get that defensive power and even then... at this point in the arena, nobody is safe on defense...

Also of note... if your wanting some of that sister on sister action... bring talia in your team... her kit makes it real hard for the enemy to stick any plague to you. Giving you control over the enemy and stagger can stop the enemy asajj before she delievers the fatal AOE blow... if you can time it right.

Which is ultimately the end result of all sister on sister action... whose asajj is gonna kill everyone first... <3

P.S. Thete is a metric ton of NS teams on tje beta server too... they can hang with the rebels... its just not kewl enough yet... but it will, give it time.
  • Options
    I have been running zzMT, zentres, zdaka, acolyte and zombie. My shard mates tell me that they have figured out how to beat me, yet most day I don't use any fights until the hour before my payout. Then to fulfill my daily pvp requirements I need to use a 2nd fight after my payout to get my dailies done. My shard is full of golden boys cls rebels teams, and gk/zarris even the odd Rex. All of them are easire to beat with ns vs my previous cls rebels team.
  • Options
    im still having trouble. i have not put my cls/zolo/z2d2 mods on the NS team b/c of TB need rebels, but I still have pretty good mods (most around 70-80 speed)

I have g12 zMT lead (only 1 zeta), g11 daka, g 11 acolyte, g12 ventress w/ zeta, g8 zombie. I cant get past GK and zariss teams. gk wont die before zarriss or too many weak crits heal him or the plague wears off.

@Teague friggin hell your mods are crazy. can I please have them all? very jealous

you could run cup, gk gardian and a few jawas with those mods and still place top 20. curious that you have a cross mod w/ 20 + speed but have a arrow speed mod with only 26 speed (4*, not 5*)? was that an oversight or were you being ironic?

I just don't have a single +30 crit damage arrow. Unfortunately. Still looking, lol.
  • Options
    It’s effective and useable, but won’t change the meta simply because CG has made a monument to the rebels and given them everything under the sun as far as abilities and combos. Nothing about the new DS characters will change that. Someone calling the shots loves Rebels and there is nothing we can do about it. Mostly because some players don’t care about the vast imbalance that still exists and will cry cry cry at any effort made to shift it.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Boring OP team just like Chaze used to be. Current meta is much more fun as easily beatable with certain teams.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Everything that gets released should always be more O.P. than before.

giphy.gif

+1. Yup. Otherwise, why bother?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Something about this feels... I dunno, broken?
    prntscr.com/hbtch4
  • Options
    That they're all using GK.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I didn't read all of the comments. Seems like the comments were, I like it, I not.
    I want to know if Darth Maul and Savage are going to work with Mother Talzin?
    I don't know all the in and outs of the game. There is so much to learn to this game.
    Any help would be greatfull.

Characters in this game represent the character at a specific point in the franchise. So, for example, Stormtrooper Han is Han Solo during the freeing of Princess Leia in New Hope, which is why his abilities are totally different from Veyeran Smuggler Han from Force Awakens.

The Darth Maul in the game right now is the Maul from Phantom Menace, not from Clone Wars. I don’t know anything about Savage, sorry, so maybe? Anyway, they could eventually make a second Darth Maul to represent the Clone Wars version.

Long story short—not yet, maybe eventually.

It actually holds great in the current meta. Killing off Acolyte first isn’t easy, because you have to go around Zombie and make sure Daka is dead before she can revive, all before Acolyte takes a single turn.

I’m in a March ‘16 shard and I haven’t dropped out of the top 10 since I switched to NS, and that’s even with me intentionally sabatoging spots at time so people in my arena chat can beat me.

It’s not because they are unbeatable though. It’s mainly because people are too lazy to change their teams (moving mods sucks) and don’t want to leave an AOE team on defense that all the CLS squads will pick apart. The one person at the top who uses Chaze can beat me on auto like I’m nothing. Everyone else avoids me like the plague.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

;)

Truce?

They do love there Nightsisters but with testing I found a great counter . Check this video out https://youtu.be/QzhbON8HrQU
  • Options
    Literally everyone complaining about them has put ZERO thought into counters already available that exist and it’s an indictment of their own failure to adapt with the tools ALREADY AVAILABLE. They want to just stack whale toons and call it good with zero thought to strategy. Mind boggling how little they actually put as far as effort into this.
  • HeavilyModerated
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Just try and keep team alive until your Asajj gains enough damage to take them out. I have not had any trouble with GK zariss.

Here is a video I recorded of a GK Zariss team.

I have beat every team that people say are a counter for NS, that's not to say they can't beat NS on defense, but there is no team that I have come across since the rework that NS cannot beat on offense as well.

@Teague Watch this "REAL" NS Team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzs-zIAwCoM

• Options

Just try and keep team alive until your Asajj gains enough damage to take them out. I have not had any trouble with GK zariss.

Here is a video I recorded of a GK Zariss team.

I have beat every team that people say are a counter for NS, that's not to say they can't beat NS on defense, but there is no team that I have come across since the rework that NS cannot beat on offense as well.

@Teague Watch this "REAL" NS Team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzs-zIAwCoM

Why exactly are you tagging me in this?
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »

GK + Zariss
    Thrawn + CLS + R2
    Han Zolo
    Nilhilus

;)

Truce?

They do love there Nightsisters but with testing I found a great counter . Check this video out https://youtu.be/QzhbON8HrQU

That was a garbage NS team and Talzin wasn’t even Zeta’d