An old foe reveals their true face [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I don't get why everyone thinks this is Kylo??? It says "Old Foe reveals their true form" 1. Kylo isn't an old foe, he's a new foe. 2. We already know Kylo's true form. It's just as likely that it is Snoke. We don't really know Snokes true form and by many accounts he's an old foe. I'm not saying it's Snoke by any means, but I am saying I highly doubt it will be another Kylo.
  • Options
    SantaDoc wrote: »
    I don't get why everyone thinks this is Kylo??? It says "Old Foe reveals their true form" 1. Kylo isn't an old foe, he's a new foe. 2. We already know Kylo's true form. It's just as likely that it is Snoke. We don't really know Snokes true form and by many accounts he's an old foe. I'm not saying it's Snoke by any means, but I am saying I highly doubt it will be another Kylo.

Its true face not form so we in fact do know snokes face and hes "old" because hes been in the game a while. Theyve also hinted that the first TLJ toon would be a dif version of a toon we already have. This would be a kylo with out a helmet. Also we have 4 hans so anythings fair game.
  • Options
    Umm yeah the first TLJ toon a dif version than what we already have = Lightsaber Rey. They've also never revealed Snokes whole face. Go watch every trailer there is, his mouth is never revealed. Either way, not really worth arguing, I just highly doubt it will be Kylo, doesn't really make sense.
  • Options
    abadparker wrote: »
    I feel like this thread will exist long after the character has been revealed, for the sole purpose of taking people in an endless downward spiral of grammatical criticism.

This thread will get necro-ed several months from now and it will finally become the Old Foe revealing its true face and the circle will be complete.
  • Options
    Umm yeah the first TLJ toon a dif version than what we already have = Lightsaber Rey. They've also never revealed Snokes whole face. Go watch every trailer there is, his mouth is never revealed. Either way, not really worth arguing, I just highly doubt it will be Kylo, doesn't really make sense.

They cover his mouth because it's really difficult to make the CGI look natural.
  • Options

Im not saying it cant be some one else but kylos a logical gurdd and i highly doubt lightsaber rey is our first TLJ character.
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »
    Comics character?!? what's next - Aladdin ?!?

We already have Ezra Bridger
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Gotta keep
    One jump ahead of the Empire
    One swing ahead of the Sith
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It's Old Man Ezra. He's all growed up in TLJ. Now he's searching the galaxy for his lost daughter who was hidden from him cuz he went to the dork side. (psst, it's Rey)
  • Options
    After all the arguments made in this thread I still believe the old foe true face is my ex wife
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    After all the arguments made in this thread I still believe the old foe true face is my ex wife

loooooooooooooool winner
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    its all ok, but where is this old foe?
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »

We will see in August

Of next year? Lol
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Options
    abadparker wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »

We will see in August

Of next year? Lol

Oh, it is the most concrete date, that we can ever get.
  • Options

He does look like Aladin.
  • Options
    He is Aladin. Orphan, saved by a blue coloured master, helped by an enemy that finally changes side, in love with the daughter of a monarch.

HE IS!
  • Options

His official term is space Aladdin. And can we talk about him instead of grammar now.
  • Options

His official term is space Aladdin. And can we talk about him instead of grammar now.

You're not supposed to begin a sentence with "And".
  • Options

We were so close
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »

We were so close

Lolz, I just had to. And I promise that will be the last one.
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

We were so close

Lol that’s funny.
  • Poe_Dameron_BLK1
    205 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

We were so close

(Lolz)The use of an acronym, is not proper grammar in the context used in the last sentence. Futhermore the conjuction "and" is used to connect words of the same speech, not as a sentence starter.
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options

We were so close

Lol that’s funny.

All in good fun. I don't like to point out grammatical errors on a forum. I only did it that time as a joke.
  • Options

We were so close

(Lolz)The use of an acronym, is not proper grammar in the context used in the last sentence. Futhermore the conjuction "and" is used to connect words of the same speech, not as a sentence starter.

I don't think you got the joke...
  • Options

We were so close

I don't think you got the joke...

And?

• Options
    latest?cb=20160910042918

Don't know what all this debate is about. The new character will be Salacious B. Crumb!
  • Options
    I'm holding out hope for Taserface, they will slowly incorporate marvel side characters
  • Options
    Like most said... It was unmasked Kylo! :)
    https://youtu.be/qvRJrh6HGGY
  • Options
    He's the shoretrooper of FO! Nice.
This discussion has been closed.