Ghosts of Dathomir - Event Feedback

Replies

• Options
    Missed out on unlocking and earning shards for the character...also missed out on omega and zetas
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Updated the above post to callout that wins are shared. I should also note this will run again on Nov 4, so if you missed a given tier this time you will have an opportunity to get it in a few days time.

@CG_CapGaSP sorry, but this is a big fail. First your should write [Edit] somewhere in your comment to not render all our comments voids.

Second, we missed 3 to 7 shards of Zombie or Spirit by being tricked. I really liked your work lately, as the event were really fun and challenging, and if I recall correctly you did a lot of work to announce that attempt in credit Heist were shared when it was first reworked. Why not this time?

Well it is Halloween trick or treat
  • Options
    Sonido wrote: »
    so 4 years to complete 7 star zombie and spirit with f2p
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Buy some packs it will cut that number significantly. Ha ha
  • Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Is this an all day event, or broken up in segments like the Luke Flash events were in back in June? If so how long are the segments?

They're moving away from that - it was very unpopular. the new flash events for like 5 hours are way improved.

But I'm not sure - we're going to be able to unlock them in this event - got it - but usually there's a marquee event for that.... this sounds like after it runs, the re-runs will give out like 10 shards a la MT.

So IDK, I assume I'm looking at 2+ years before we can really use them, that's all I'm seeing.

Yes, without the previously announced cadence that didn’t include recurring events only I am less than thrilled to unlock the characters. They’ll sit untouched for what now appears to be years.

Without a clear well laid out path to REASONABLY being able to farm them in 3-4 months in cantina, hard mode, guild shop, etc. I personally become disinclined to invest in the packs like I normally do. A 4 Star unit is just as useless as a 2 Star unit.

New cadence is a huge demotivator.

On the bright side, the events looked lovely. Whoever did the graphics deserves a big raise.
  • Options
    If you play the first one twice it will block de bonus one....
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    dont panic event comes back everyday and zeta is only first time clear so u will get it tommorow
  • Options
    It didn't even show the 2nd one and still doesn't i turned level 80 and nothing updated
  • Options
    Hopefully @tomates302
  • Options
    The altar won't die. Think I'm on atleast 10 respawns without killing the altar. Hope this is a bug.
  • Options
    it doesnt come back every day.... it will be back 4th november.
    the event more than likely works the same way as the prize box does when you hit level 85.
    if you claim your daily rewards and then hit 85 you dont get the extras that you "should" get.
    so the event started you where not level 80 the bonus tier could be locked until the next event in 4 days....
    as i said though we are all guessing until one of the CG's wake up as it is the middle of the night for them just now and capgasp was here till the early hours this morning
  • Options
    Still respawning without altar dieing. On number 20 respawn wave...
  • Options
    It would appear I'm now stuck in an infinite loop...
  • Options
    We've been waiting for this event for weeks, shown videos of game play, invested a lot into Nightsisters, and... 2*...

What should we do with a 2* character? That's right, put it into storage until the next event or shard unlock.

How extremely disappointing this event is.

I won a zeta mat... Big deal. You hyped characters, a new meta, and instead I get a zeta mat and two 2* characters after heavily investing in Nightsisters.

Literally useless event after so much notice given.
  • Options
    Pay up, sucka!
  • Options
    Just buy the packs and poof! 7*
    It's only about $100 each character, a real bargain!
  • Options
    The altar heals itself a bit between each round, so unless you can hit it harder, you won't be able to kill it
  • Options
    Overall I liked the event, though I think it was a little easy. A “Very Hard” tier for Gear XI characters would have been nice, but otherwise it was fun! I hope we get more events like this for other “lesser factions”
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Cool event. The first two waves don’t bring much, a small scene could have better brought them together. Anyway, the last wave was fun. I was a bit puzzled at first that there was no health bar above the coffin but, later on, I remembered the one on the top part of the screen.

The bonus stage had some challenge, my Resistance team even lost its leader, poor Finn had his brain eaten out by a zombie... I’m not sure how he will recover from that :-/

The shared attempts had me wondered if I should do one event twice which I did not thankfully... This is a little bit confusing I have to admit. But the event is cool, that is what matters in the end.
  • Options
    My characters are all level 50 so I must be in that range of strong enough to kill mobs, too weak to kill altar. Interesting design. Oh well.
  • Options
    For some reason, only one tier appeared for me. Sigh
  • Options
    I liked the event. The reward table, however, is bad. 7-10 shards of one of the two isn't great -- I'd rather it was 3-5 shards of both (assuming the total number of shards remained static). Given that this is the release/shard location for these two characters, making it RNG dependent on which one you get takes an exceedingly long grind and makes it potentially infinitely longer.
  • Options
    Did the bonus tier, got 10 spirit shards, 0 zombie shards. So their farm just went from 30 months to 60
  • Options
    Be glad you got 10. I got 7
  • DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I like it, means I dont have to super farm Nightsisters, and can just take my time.

And yeh I got 7 too, we will get there :)
  • Options
    Droids fight back, all is forgiven.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    I like it, means I dont have to super farm Nightsisters, and can just take my time.

And yeh I got 7 too, we will get there :)

At this rate though the game might even have shut down before these characters are finished farming, the times to get 7* are completely insane and turned me off of spending any money I was considering spending on their packs because what would be the point?
  • Options
    I got lucky as I hadn't read about the event on here.

Cleared tier 1 fairly easily, changed squad for the bonus tier thinking I had unlimited attempts.

Failed the first time, using Wiggs lead Rebel team, tried my Clone team and they just about managed it.

Was not expecting a Zeta so that was a bonus.

• Options
    Did it easliy with Wedge (L), Biggs, Boba, EP and Lando.
    EP throws Offense UP, Lando mops the floor with minions, Boba executes Daka, Wiggs 3-assist attack destroyes the Altar...
  • Options
    Good event with some good rewards.

My only constructive feedback is that it should have been more clear, in game, that the attempts were shared between Tiers. I ended up doing the Bonus Tier twice and thus won't get to unlock the new characters this time around.
  • Options
    WOW. Cannot even begin to express my level of disappointment when I just got robbed of T2 1st-Time rewards. Players need to be compensated for this horrible bug in the event.