Revealed: Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon why doesn’t Darth Vader’s basic have rebels in the description like the update says it will?

Hey, guys! Same problem here....
  • Options
    Agree
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    What are u talking about, these reworks are just for DS TW? Who cares about this nonsense TW, still full of bugs and a lot of extra work. Most just run it on auto and call it a day.

What matters in this game is arena, only sorce for daily gross income crystals. And as it seems these new toons may change or will be part of the meta. That's important! Hard nodes, GW and other battles are just to farm or pass time.

Above all, we finally might have a real dark side meta or maybe some balance that we all are complaining for centuries to happen!! Because for a long time, all we saw were mediocre rebel pilots and some insignificant toons being among the best on this game.

Have t
    Richard wrote: »
    We ask for a Sith rework and get one and people are still moaning! I think their is real balance in the game at last and this rework will only help. There are at least 5 different factions that with the right mods and gear can be competitive. So moaners either stop complaining and enjoy the game or quit!

Sir yes sir! I'm removing the game right now. This is discussion topic no one will ask permission for "moaning".

Sorry no offence meant. I do moan as well I guess! I just get fed up sometimes of people who only look at the negatives and don't see the positives. I accept we all like to complain on occasions.
  • AndyCola
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Post edited by AndyCola on
  • Options
  • Options
    Annnnnnnnnnnnd it was all a waste. Glad I didn’t waste zetas on em.
  • Options
    reality.jpg
  • Options
    Let's get back on CG hate train I suppose.. They make us excited to disappoint us 1 sec later .. Isn't it always like that ?
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    JeerCScaas wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »
    Darth Vader Thrawn Emperor Palpatine +2 could be the new meta imo. Not sure which two though.

You mean this :
    f3vqs4.jpg

omg vid plz?

edit: lol skipped like 23 pages, sorry if posted but repost plz?

@Gifafi

I don't have vids so far.
    But I can tell this team is pretty nasty and super amazing to play. I love it ! Can beat most of my shard. Including TJR, NS ... Didn't tried a CLS since the update this night.
    Didn't put the 3 zetas yet. I have the trigger ready but I'm waiting for more feedback as it doesn't look so gorgeous so far.
    Wampa is double zeta tough ^^ he's a monster :)
  • Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    I can't believe that some people actually thought that the devs would change the meta to a couple of toons that literally EVERYONE has at 7 stars... Wow... SMH...

Seems to be working for me... I'm at rank 5 right now.

Not for long... :D
  • Options
    Darth Vader Thrawn Emperor Palpatine +2 could be the new meta imo. Not sure which two though.

You mean this :
    f3vqs4.jpg

omg vid plz?

@Gifafi

But I can tell this team is pretty nasty and super amazing to play. I love it ! Can beat most of my shard. Including TJR, NS ... Didn't tried a CLS since the update this night.
    Didn't put the 3 zetas yet. I have the trigger ready but I'm waiting for more feedback as it doesn't look so gorgeous so far.

People complaining about this aren't using the squad right. I forgot how to use EP correct myself.
  • Options
    I can't believe that some people actually thought that the devs would change the meta to a couple of toons that literally EVERYONE has at 7 stars... Wow... SMH...

Seems to be working for me... I'm at rank 5 right now.

Not for long... :D

Well I went to bed in rank 5... woke up in rank 9. It doesn't show the new squad here yet but you can bet you'll see me closing around 5 everyday from here on out... especially since I haven't even finished gearing and still need EPs unique.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lastbucsfan/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

You mean this :
    f3vqs4.jpg

omg vid plz?

@Gifafi

People complaining about this aren't using the squad right. I forgot how to use EP correct myself.

Dude, you should know by now that characters are either utter garbage or insanely OP. You don't need the correct squad to use an insanely OP character, so the reworks must be utter garbage =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Ok i confirm this rework is a DISASTER, please all don't change, stay on white side. At this time is another pay to win strategy, for the Cash of cg and ea. Nothing to do, every update this game go down.
  • Options
    You guys are doing it wrong.

VvGRpil.jpg
  • Options
    I don't even have EP's unique zeta yet and there's still gear to go and a better substitute for zSavage possibly.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

VvGRpil.jpg

Is it workable without a taunter? EP still seems pretty fragile, even after the prot boost. I was thinking about SiT instead of Savage, but on the other hand, Savage is as close to a Sith cleanser as we get right now...
  • Options
    A a long time dark side player I finally gave in and moved to light side when it just wasn't viable anymore (excluding NS). This is the first update I have been excited about since Thrawn. I put zetas on vadar unique (combined with lead zeta), EP unique and wampa unique. I tried every combo I can think of and while it will destroy NS, it just struggles versus JTR making it not very arena viable. Total let down and so much for the month of the sith. This makes me want to find a new game.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    A a long time dark side player I finally gave in and moved to light side when it just wasn't viable anymore (excluding NS). This is the first update I have been excited about since Thrawn. I put zetas on vadar unique (combined with lead zeta), EP unique and wampa unique. I tried every combo I can think of and while it will destroy NS, it just struggles versus JTR making it not very arena viable. Total let down and so much for the month of the sith. This makes me want to find a new game.

Do you think the Marauder might change it or not?
  • Options

I am beating JTR's no problem... stun lock and spread shock. The TM should be enough to blow the other team away before they can even do anything. As a long time dark side player why don't you have Sith Assassin in there?

• Options

I am beating JTR's no problem... stun lock and spread shock. The TM should be enough to blow the other team away before they can even do anything. As a long time dark side player why don't you have Sith Assassin in there?

What's the squad you're using to beat Rey squad?
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Never mind. I scrolled up. Lol!
  • Options
    Alright I literally just ran this match this very second just to show you so you know it wasn't luck.

https://youtu.be/xv8i0WNm4I8
  • Options
    It was actually crap RNG my stuns didn't land as good as they usually do.
  • Options
    Never mind. I scrolled up. Lol!
    Alright I literally just ran this match this very second just to show you so you know it wasn't luck.

https://youtu.be/xv8i0WNm4I8

Impressive indeed. I don't have my Sith Assassin ready yet. How do you have it modded?
  • Options
    I do have a G12 SA, i used to run Vadar lead with SA before CLS broke that meta. Just haven't had a chance to try it yet with switching around arena mods as thrawn just seemed like a better option. Ill give it a shot later.
  • Options
    You don't have palp.u iqje zeta then?
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Impressive indeed. I don't have my Sith Assassin ready yet. How do you have it modded?

I actually have all health mods with decent secondaries except Sith Assassin has a Speed mod set. Speeds are as follows:

Emperor Palpatine 204 (+82)
    Darth Vader 218 (+97)
    Darth Nihilus 201 (+81)
    Sith Assassin 252 (+101)
    Savage Opress 197(+74)

That JTR team had way faster mods than I do so there is a lot of room for improvement.

• Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

I actually have all health mods with decent secondaries except Sith Assassin has a Speed mod set. Speeds are as follows:

Emperor Palpatine 204 (+82)
    Darth Vader 218 (+97)
    Darth Nihilus 201 (+81)
    Sith Assassin 252 (+101)
    Savage Opress 197(+74)

That JTR team had way faster mods than I do so there is a lot of room for improvement.

Man that's not even terribly quick! Will someone please answer my question about palp unique and how much more durable he is? I have 3 zeta to go and do t want to waste it when I've been planning my zeers squad for months
  • Options
    I do have a G12 SA, i used to run Vadar lead with SA before CLS broke that meta. Just haven't had a chance to try it yet with switching around arena mods as thrawn just seemed like a better option. Ill give it a shot later.

I would try everyone I have except Zavage could be substituted with Thrawn or Shoretrooper with good results in my opinion. He is just what I had available right now and he still does work on this squad obviously.

• Options

VvGRpil.jpg

Less than 1mil in character gp. You are obviously on a very young shard. Bring that comp to a mature shard and see how your rank 5 hold overnight...