edited March 2018
First phase has 148M health.
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The title say it all. Not only does Nihilus cut through your teams like butter (given that he ignores your protection) but his health pool is ridiculous.
    Post edited by HK47isLife on
  • Options
    Did he have protection? They said that in the raid reveal videos
  • Options
    Prettysure he has a protection bar that needs to be removed before you can actualy damage him
  • HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Prettysure he has a protection bar that needs to be removed before you can actualy damage him

Jesus, seriously?
  • Options
    Way to overreact and immediately start crying on the forums.
  • Options
    Lord have mercy
  • Options
    What tier?
  • Options
    We didn't launch the raid yet. We are a little guild, struggling every week to finish the HAAT and don't want to be disgusted by a too hard raid.
    From what I read so far, Tier 6 is way over our level. What about Tier 5 ? According to the description, the requirements are more or less the same than for the HAAT. Did anyone try it yet ?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    T6 of course, because that's where you have to start. I may be wrong though, I learnt DN has protection later on. So probably part of the score I calculated the health is wasted on the protection
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    cG4fsiR.png

That's %0.29. Extrapolated to %100
  • Options
    people are saying to start out on Tier 4-5. we are starting T4 now lol
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Options
    But lets try to discuss what teams we had some success on chipping away Nihilus, (and sion, and traya when time comes)
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This is our progress so far into T6. Obviously still an estimate

2a91rg2.png

These damages are all taken from the 'leaderboard', and I'm assuming those numbers don't count damage done to protection.
  • Wkj312
    60 posts Member
    Options
    If you're struggling to finish haat, I would recommend tier 4. My guild clears haat in 2 hours, and it looks like p1 of tier 5 will still take us 2-3 days.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    If half of my damage is wasted on protection, we are still looking at 75M health for stage 1.
  • Options
    yea i have a fairly strong rebel team and can barely take down 1% of health on P1 T4 -_-
  • Options
    havent tried sith team yet
  • Options
    This is our progress so far into T6. Obviously still an estimate

2zjjln8.png

dear god lol
  • Options
    following lol my CLS rebel team did hardly anything....on T4 even -_-
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    And some people still see nothing wrong with this new raid... :|
  • Pieriku
    73 posts Member
    Options
    OK. Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    My guild went straight for T6 haha...probably a big mistake. I got 250K with my FO squad, the buffs were a bad a idea haha
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    If it's finishable without ticket accumulation explosion, there's nothing wrong with it. We have yet to see that.
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    And some people still see nothing wrong with this new raid... :|

im starting to agree with you though....no way T4 should have this much health
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with the raid (so far). Hp is overkill, but oh well. Our guild is casual, so it'll definitely take a long time to finish, probably about 5-7 days per phase.

Who knows, maybe they'll nerf HP like they did NAAT in a few weeks. If we have to, we'll drop down to T4 or 5. Not expecting to clear T6/7 right away.
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Options
    We also went straight to T6 (we dont touch haat yet mind you), with the logic that, even if we take a while, we WOULD eventually wear it down.
  • Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    We also went straight to T6 (we dont touch haat yet mind you), with the logic that, even if we take a while, we WOULD eventually wear it down.

1 eternity later..... lol
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    JTR teams see to be the best so far.
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Managed to score 431k with the good ol' Droids + Jawa grouping.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Remember when the HAAT first came out? It took some guilds 3 months to beat it on normal.
    I remember when our guild felt accomplished when we were beating normal in 3 days (pre-nerf). I don't know about you, but I would be INCREDIBLY disappointed if we had it on farm by next month. Then it becomes another multi-hour chore. Personally, I'm looking forward to the challenge.
    Thanks @CG_RyDiggs
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).