New Raid First Reactions Thread [Discussion]

Replies

  • This will be a long time before any one comes close to farming. The first pahse has more to than the entire tank raid, at least I think it does, AND he gains protection? The protection aspect is just very unnecessary imo when he has that much health. Love the new design. Hate the health/protection aspect. It's one thing to be a challenge but this is above and beyond imo.
  • Guys you are forgetting about the ewoks and the tuskens, these op factions haven’t even been tried yet and you guys are saying it is a broken raid. Just throw in CUP or ugnaught by themselves and you can solo the whole thing in 5 minutes. Good luck!!!
  • That's not even mentioning the fact that nihilus ignores protection on your toons.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    That's not even mentioning the fact that nihilus ignores protection on your toons.

    There’s a tip in your own words, ignores protection.....
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    The difficulty will get knocked down in time just like it did in HAAT.

    First they need to collect data to figure out how far they need to wind it down without ruining the challenge aspect.

    Just like HAAT, we're all beta testing this thing at the moment.
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    That's not even mentioning the fact that nihilus ignores protection on your toons.

    There’s a tip in your own words, ignores protection.....

    Lol yup
  • DarthDuck wrote: »
    Guys you are forgetting about the ewoks and the tuskens, these op factions haven’t even been tried yet and you guys are saying it is a broken raid. Just throw in CUP or ugnaught by themselves and you can solo the whole thing in 5 minutes. Good luck!!!

    can confirm this is true
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    That's not even mentioning the fact that nihilus ignores protection on your toons.

    There’s a tip in your own words, ignores protection.....

    The few toons who do this that we could use are still barely going to dent him.
  • I’m sad to say it...phase 1 is a little difficult, that’s obviously an understatement. Yes the raid has been out for a hot second and that also stands to the fact that I don’t think any guild has made it to Sion or Traya or all three. Very scary. I wonder if the bosses health will be decreased as well as tenacity. Don’t get me wrong, this raid looks like a blast and the animations are fantastic, it just seems impossible to complete on a heroic scale, making Traya out of reach. hopefully this awesome looking raid can be tweaked a little (nervously clicks post awaiting being ripped to shreds in comments)
  • anyways just abandoned and went to T3...dont regret it. Did 1m damage....still on took away 2% health though
  • KLCS21
    83 posts Member
    Why go to T3? At T5 it may take a long time. But there's no time limit. 5 tries per day. For as long as it takes you. Yes it's challenging. But there are No Days limit. It takes you as long as it takes you. Or did you just want to complain?
  • Gawejn
    1084 posts Member
    Yeah, after trying Tier 5 we decided to go to Tier 2. Recomended for lvl 40 or 50. And maxed team g12, few zetas barely did 2%. What a joke:)...
  • @Nadebotfm how much gp is your guild? Mine is almost 60 but in 25 players, do you think we can take down tier 4? Thanks in advance for the advice
  • KLCS21 wrote: »
    Why go to T3? At T5 it may take a long time. But there's no time limit. 5 tries per day. For as long as it takes you. Yes it's challenging. But there are No Days limit. It takes you as long as it takes you. Or did you just want to complain?

    Ohhhhkay buddy no need to get salty on us, we have every right to complain it’s called an opinion. I understand your point of view saying there is no time limit and that is true, but the thing is if a raid is taking MONTHS to complete for a guild 100+ mil GP on the 6th tier, there is something wrong. Especially seeing as how can it be done in 2 days for Traya? Oh my it’s broke my friend
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    My guild did about 11 million damage in the first try, at this pace we would take about 13 days just for the first phase. :s

  • KLCS21 wrote: »
    Why go to T3? At T5 it may take a long time. But there's no time limit. 5 tries per day. For as long as it takes you. Yes it's challenging. But there are No Days limit. It takes you as long as it takes you. Or did you just want to complain?

    cause id rather not do a raid that takes over 30 days to do??
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    AndRhuiG wrote: »
    @Nadebotfm how much gp is your guild? Mine is almost 60 but in 25 players, do you think we can take down tier 4? Thanks in advance for the advice

    much the same as you. our heavy hitters could barely do over 2m on T4
  • Sawyerstooth
    341 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Annoying
  • Tanbimb
    70 posts Member
    Is there anyway possible to get an explanation from the devs on how total damage is calculated? I've got 2 of my 5 runs in and no one in my guild has any idea on how with my sith I had more damage with Nihilus than total damage or how I did 12 million with jtr figured expose was a huge part of that but honestly scoring is making no sense or there is some sort of bug. I will say that I personally love the difficulty.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    My guild is almost 100mil gp and we finish haat in just over an hour.

    We're going to start at tier iv and work our way up.
  • inb4 people rip you to shreds lol
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    thing is, if T2-3 is done in a timely manner, you can keep launching it after every completion and not go overboard on tickets (limit is still 150k, keep in mind)
  • JKRevan wrote: »
    thing is, if T2-3 is done in a timely manner, you can keep launching it after every completion and not go overboard on tickets (limit is still 150k, keep in mind)

    Exactly. I am also finding that you dont really fast toons for P1....
  • The biggest issue is that nihilus is immune to tenacity down. There is no reliable way to remove his TM
  • some guild defeated phase 1?
  • Also the reward is still challenge gear. You can read all about it on my post
  • Really Devs? I Mean come on why did you make Darth Nihilus lead Sith teams be one of the strongest teams in Phase 1 of this new raid? That just seems lame a Sith lords greatest weakness is his own doppelganger. Just kinda feels cheesy personally. BTW I have not been able to try this theory out yet but I do not see how a full sith team under Darth Nihilus lead could help but be great because they have not protection so they will not regen the raid Nihilus's protection and the regenerate a ton of health when the attack so yea sith are great at stabbing each other in the back.
    #whytheOPsith? #whydoesanyoneinthierrightmindlikesith? #sithareliterallytheworst #sithhavenofriends #ifyoulikesithwhyhaven'tyoutriedtotakeovertheworldyet #whatyoulikeiswhatyouare #Ihatesith #Ihateevil #SITHAREEVIL
  • Hey man, Sith are kewl
  • Well, I cannot quite tell if you meant to say cool or cruel but yes they are very cruel and no that is not cool.
  • All of these obnoxious hash-tags.

    Take this back to instagram.
Sign In or Register to comment.