New Raid First Reactions Thread [Discussion]

Replies

• Options
    Actually, I do not and have never done Instagram sooooo.......
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    you're upset about something you haven't tried because of doppelgangers or something? so confused
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    If it makes some of you feel better:
    Our Guild has a 24 hour 0 damage on HAAT because we blow through it in under 2 hours. We went for t6 Triumverate Raid...
    Yikes.
    We did not abondon, we’re going to keep at it. Hopefully we’ll finish by April.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    lol well yes I am upset because I do not like how powerful sith are. That's the sum of it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    P1 interesting...
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    If it makes some of you feel better:
    Our Guild has a 24 hour 0 damage on HAAT because we blow through it in under 2 hours. We went for t6 Triumverate Raid...
    Yikes.
    We did not abondon, we’re going to keep at it. Hopefully we’ll finish by April.

My guild breezes through HAAT in just over an hour. We're starting tier iv, theory crafting, seeing what translates to tier v and so on.

Will be interesting to see how long it takes you.
  • Options
    We chose to go conservative and do T5 at a 151m GP. Guilds with 50m less gp are putting up bigger scores in T6 at the moment. I understand overall guild GP does not mean individual RJT teams will always be better, but generally speaking it's a decent indicator. Just wondering if anyone else is finding T5 to be overtuned right now?
  • Options
    Not really my 85 million GP guild has done 15% (only allowing 1 hit right now) and with about the same number of hits our 130 million GP sister guild is slightly ahead of us.
  • Options
    47m guild we abandon the 6 and went to a 4 still not much easier
  • Wookye
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Here are the squads I had success with:

And that's about it. Thx CG.
  • Options
    That is how all non heroic raids are. But if you don’t beat it before your tickets fill up 3-4 days then your guild is losing out. At T5 my guild will be only through Phase 2 at that point so we may end up doing lower tiers. Thats what has people upset that guilds they thought were good are going to have to do tier 3 raids.
  • Options
    MolCrudia wrote: »
    Not really my 85 million GP guild has done 15% (only allowing 1 hit right now) and with about the same number of hits our 130 million GP sister guild is slightly ahead of us.

Which Tier, 5?
  • Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    MolCrudia wrote: »

Which Tier, 5?

My guild is doing T5 they are doing T6
  • Options
    With almost all of their attacks done for the day at T6 they have done 30-35% will let you know tomorrow where we end up.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • KLCS21
    83 posts Member
    Options
    But those Raid tickets don't go away. So when you get better at it you'll have tickets saved up to do more higher raids later.
  • Options
    The thought of quitting this game came into my head for the first time ever. Good job devs!
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My guild is almost a 70mil gp guild, and we finish HAAT in about an hour, so we also started t6. Our top players are averaging about 4mil each, and we managed to do about 14% thus far. It's gonna be a slow go, but we also expected as much. I remember AAT on launch, and it was a similar experience.

What we have to remember is that this raid is end game content for the moment. It's meant for g12 teams and zetas and probably to hold us over through g13 cause traya has images where all her g12 gear could be filled in. So... i don't think the devs planned for this to be an immediate jump to t6 and 7. Picking that high was clearly ambitious, but we are using this time to experiment and theory craft and push our teams to see what they can really do.
  • Electricboa
    69 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I was pretty successful with this:
    Capture.PNG
    Full Zetas on everyone, except Scavenger Rey. Nothing else did anywhere close and Nihilus must have insane Tenacity, since my Vader and Palpatine teams could never apply debuffs, and they had 60%+ Potency before leader bonuses. That's T6, so I shudder to think of T7
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This isn't a rancor or a tank though. This raid is brand new, end game content. It was never meant to jump in at the highest lvls possible. Did my guild do that? Yup. It was ambitious and it's gonna take us time, but honestly when they released tank... it had 2 tiers. When I saw they had 7 tiers again... I knew instantly that to do the higher tiers and heroic it was gonna take g13 for any sort of speediness..

It's meant to keep us working, and farming, and building multiple squads. It's not meant to be beaten the first day it comes out. :neutral:
  • Options
    Capture.PNG
    Full Zetas on everyone, except Scavenger Rey. Nothing else did anywhere close and Nihilus must have insane Tenacity, since my Vader and Palpatine teams could never apply debuffs, and they had 60%+ Potency before leader bonuses. That's T6, so I shudder to think of T7

The numbers under your toons dont add up to the total dmg. Glitch with the end stats?
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah its only like 2.4mil lol
  • JoeSolo
    74 posts Member
    Options
    KLCS21 wrote: »
    But those Raid tickets don't go away. So when you get better at it you'll have tickets saved up to do more higher raids later.

The max tickets in the raid bank is 150k.
  • Options
    Capture.PNG

The numbers under your toons dont add up to the total dmg. Glitch with the end stats?

That's because of nihilius' ability to regenerate protection.I think they add all damage you do to him in the total figure, but your actual damage done to him is only displayed per toon

N I C E M E M E
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Capture.PNG

damage done by exposes doesn't count to individual characters damage.
  • Options
    My guild is almost a 70mil gp guild, and we finish HAAT in about an hour, so we also started t6. Our top players are averaging about 4mil each, and we managed to do about 14% thus far. It's gonna be a slow go, but we also expected as much. I remember AAT on launch, and it was a similar experience.

What we have to remember is that this raid is end game content for the moment. It's meant for g12 teams and zetas and probably to hold us over through g13 cause traya has images where all her g12 gear could be filled in. So... i don't think the devs planned for this to be an immediate jump to t6 and 7. Picking that high was clearly ambitious, but we are using this time to experiment and theory craft and push our teams to see what they can really do.

T6 is intended for 6☆, lvl 85, G11, Mk4-5 mods, some zetas, guild size >45.
    Final tier is G12
  • Options
    zhtd17 wrote: »
    Capture.PNG

damage done by exposes doesn't count to individual characters damage.

Ah, thanks that answers that. I knew there was a reason.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Modulous wrote: »

T6 is intended for 6☆, lvl 85, G11, Mk4-5 mods, some zetas, guild size >45.
    Final tier is G12

Yeah, and Haat says lvl 80, gear X, but that was when guilds were requiring 2% dmg per phase from every member just to complete. So... perspective.
  • Options
    Key to Nihilus is take down his initial protection and then.dont basic attack him if you can avoid it... keep his adds dead... no extra protection. It's challenging and fun (to me at least) and knowing I contributed almost 6m to the first day made me feel accomplished. I look forward to trying new strats tomorrow.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    DarthDuck wrote: »
    I don’t think any guild has made it to Sion or Traya or all three. Very scary.

Why did so many people expect to rush through a new raid in less than a day? It didn't happen with the tank, and for me at least i don't remember it happening at rancor launch, so why should the new end game content be a breeze? That's not what anyone asked for.

Not trying to rip anyone, just wondering about the mind sets and selective memories.