Sith raid - fatigue

12345679Next

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    As I've already said. It's not about difficulty. The problem is the artficial way the raid is dragged out and then mislabelled a "challenge" because of it.
  • You are the only person defending it (partially because you're a forum troll)

Out of order. @TVF is not a troll. He's a poster who makes a great contribution and speaks his mind. Not agreeing with him does not make him a troll.

The Sith Raid splits opinion. Personally I really don't like it. It's horribly time-consuming and not remotely fun. None of my squads can do much on it at all but - here's the rub - the rewards are so pitiful that I don't find any encouragement to spend resources building up squads for it.

However, I'm presuming that some like it. And good for them. The game is for everyone.

That's cute you're defending tvf.

I wouldn't exactly call the sith raid splitting opinion.. If you're doing heroic it's great if you're not it's horrible. I guess technically 99% to 1% is a split.
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    Agreed. The raid is just not enjoyable. Too bad they have not recognized this already. P1 is just terrible. Award system is broken and if the raid is causing fatigue then there is obviously a problem. If only 5% enjoy it, obviously it does not help longevity of the game and changes are in order.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I'd say that the total health is way too high as my guild can clear the AAT raid at 6* five times faster than we did even phase 1 of a 4* STR. Our guild isn't very strong but it shouldn't be that much of a grind. However, some of our members had 12mil+ damage in phase 1 and we were still stuck halfway. Their damage wasn't landing, just rebuilding protection.

However; I feel that misunderstanding the strategy is not a reason to hate the raid. Took me a few tries in phase 1 with quite a few combos to figure out how to get it to work. I'm not maxed by any sense and don't have most of the legendary characters that would be most beneficial. But by the time we finished phase 1 I was inflicting actual damage of almost 75% of the total inflicted by each of my characters.

Enjoyed figuring it out. Phase 2 has been infinitely easier strategy-wise as you just beat the heck out of Sion 5x a day.
  • Even if they don't fix it, I'd feel better if they would at least admit that it sucks.
  • Echoing what others have said here before: it's not about the rewards. It's that Nihilus is completely antithetical to fun and that auto is almost entirely useless. On top of that, you already have TB, TW, Arena battles, Ship Arena, Pit, HAAT, Events, shop refreshes, normal simming (LS/DS, challenges, ship challenges, cantina), and general guild coordination to deal with.

CG added the least enjoyable, most time consuming entity introduced yet to a game that already required multiple hours per day, including interaction at least once every 6 hours. It's a tone-deaf move that I hope they rectify somehow, though I don't expect they will by any means other than introducing more OP marquee toons that disrupt the meta and months of work for most players.
  • Vjay
    3 posts Member
    I'm completely bored with it, it has no decent rewards and take too long, i like there being a new hard raid but should it stay so hard for so long. one day it will be easy but that day is a long way off!!!
  • There is absolutely nothing fun about this raid. It ruins the game. I feel like I waisted thousands on a game that I want to quit now. The raid is impossible unless you're a developer with an unlimited account, or a team with 5 millionaires. Why would they do this to such a great game? Everything about it sucks and they should just remove it altogether.
  • If nothing else, the raid is a great testing ground for relics.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    There is absolutely nothing fun about this raid. It ruins the game. I feel like I waisted thousands on a game that I want to quit now. The raid is impossible unless you're a developer with an unlimited account, or a team with 5 millionaires. Why would they do this to such a great game? Everything about it sucks and they should just remove it altogether.

Did you accidentally post this 18 months late?
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.