Bounty Hunter Event [MERGE]

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not that bothered by the difficulty, it's just 10 shards. Couldn't clear the IPD one, wich is the only one i could still use shards for. Did the solo and rolo ones, 100 crystals in the pocket and some shard shop currency, can't complain about that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You just Need to Level their nee skills, than at least ewok and rolo is easy. . Dont put even omega on it so far
  • Options
    I was only able to do the "easiest", with difficulty, and only Boba g 10 alive at the end (Ig-88 g 11 killed by the ridiculously fast ewoks...).
    The crystals are the only good thing.
  • Options
    With Boba G12 with Zeta, IG88 G12, Dengar G12, Greedo G 12 and Cad G12 with oll Omegas and good Mods I have no chance to beat Wampa in P4!!!!!!!
    Over 20 tries.........
    Thats so laughable.
    Thank you for this update........for this wonderful mission, for the free Wampa shards, for the Omega Packs, for the better way to get Zetas, for the level cup increase and so on..........You know really, what we want and what we need............lol.......
    Incredible. A very disappointed gamer of the first hour, MG-71
  • Options
    I was only able to do the "easiest", with difficulty, and only Boba g 10 alive at the end (Ig-88 g 11 killed by the ridiculously fast ewoks...).
    The crystals are the only good thing.

Who were your other team members and what where their stats
  • Options
    Yeah the damage output of the BH are really making me turn away from this content/game

Hate when they do stuff like this
  • Options
    Grenat évent, great Idea, great rework.

Too Bad u cant choose tour team, as only 5 bh would have contract. Too Bad you only have 1 easy mission instead or 2. Too Bad its soooo challenging.

But overall, great stuff. Hope this will be à twice à month thing !
  • Options
    Yeah the IPD hunt is realy rng dependent. I've managed it once after an douzen trys. The tanks have ridiculous high potency and defense. My G12 Dengar hits them also for 2 -4 k with his basic. :lol:

Ig88 seams to be bugged to. Neve got a TL sticked on an Enemy with his special doing 4-5 crits every time.
  • Options
    Im getting a lot of target locks in the Paploo hunt.Is your IG88 potency too low or the enemy's tenacity high?
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Because i use Boba Lead all my BH have 60% potency+ so maybe the tanks in T4 are immune to it. Also Dengar never got a stun on an Tank so far (with TM over 50%).
  • Options
    Just made it to the Wampa with 4 guys (after approx 20-30 runs mind you, cuz Zoba was always making it alone to the 4th wave!). Manage to stun Wampa twice (Dengar and Cad) and I had 5 bombs + 4 debuffs on him at one point when I did Execute on him with my maxed Zoba G12... I think I did 1% on him, if anyting at all... Then WHAM, killed the 3 others one-shot with his AoE, BING, 80k crit on Zoba who was full and dies instantly. But he raised because of his buff, BANG, another 70k crit to put him down so everyone's dead in literally 3 attacks in a row...

What a bad event. Just keep your oh so precious VIRTUAL shards instead of laughing at people. The only feeling this event is giving us is that it's kinda forbidden to have some fun in this game. For once the rewards were really appealing, but no, you had to make an event so ridiculously hard it's nothing else than an insult to the players. Says G11+ for Wampa, yeah right... That's probly why my maxed Zoba G12 gets trample like he was a Lvl 1 G1... which means not only the event is stupid, but so are the requirements. I would LOVE to see the guy who made this make it all the way with G11s, really... please? AH! He has't tried it uh? Yeah... no kidding...

Then I told to myself, ********************************** the Wampa (just fill the blank), let's try the IPD, it says G10+... It's almost worst. IF you make it to the end, you won't even move or attack before all your guys are flat dead. For G10+? Yeah that's right...

Fyi CG, the effort and cash necessary to get just a small chance at completing this event isn't worth it at all.

Not
    Even.
    Close.

And I woke up for this...
  • Options
    Peperlu wrote: »
    Just made it to the Wampa with 4 guys (after approx 20-30 runs mind you, cuz Zoba was always making it alone to the 4th wave!). Manage to stun Wampa twice (Dengar and Cad) and I had 5 bombs + 4 debuffs on him at one point when I did Execute on him with my maxed Zoba G12... I think I did 1% on him, if anyting at all... Then WHAM, killed the 3 others one-shot with his AoE, BING, 80k crit on Zoba who was full and dies instantly. But he raised because of his buff, BANG, another 70k crit to put him down so everyone's dead in literally 3 attacks in a row...

What a bad event. Just keep your oh so precious VIRTUAL shards instead of laughing at people. The only feeling this event is giving us is that it's kinda forbidden to have some fun in this game. For once the rewards were really appealing, but no, you had to make an event so ridiculously hard it's nothing else than an insult to the players. Says G11+ for Wampa, yeah right... That's probly why my maxed Zoba G12 gets trample like he was a Lvl 1 G1... which means not only the event is ****, but so are the requirements. I would LOVE to see the guy who made this make it all the way with G11s, really... please? AH! He has't tried it uh? Yeah... no kidding...

Then I told to myself, ********************************** the Wampa (just fill the blank), let's try the IPD, it says G10+... It's almost worst. IF you make it to the end, you won't even move or attack before all your guys are flat dead. For G10+? Yeah that's right...

Fyi CG, the effort and cash necessary to get just a small chance at completing this event isn't worth it at all.

Not
    Even.
    Close.

And I woke up for this...

Nothing worse than seeing your G12 boba hit for 1.9K non critical. Disgusting
  • Options
    Moderate is quite doable. My problem comes in with the tough. In addition to the tanks, they all start with TM, have some kind of TM assist scheme going, or are just insanely fast. I got my Zam up to 253 speed, but it seems like the opponents take about 3 turns for every one of hers (except when I can get a good bomb detonation sequence rolling). This is particularly problematic at the start of waves 3 and 4, which seem to start with preloaded TM, as even with toons at very nearly full TM at the end of wave 2 (or 3), the opposing aoe all moves first.

I understand the final tier being nigh unbeatable. It's like the **** thrawn mythic event, where you don't only need g12 and good mods, but also insane RNG. I understand that. But tough is just as hard or even harder (I can get about as far in deadly as I can in tough before I get slaughtered by chain assisting hoth bros. I wish mine were even half as good as their pve versions).
  • Options
    I dont care about difficulty just yet.
    Ewoks is doable with g.8 7* BH.
    Rest i didnt even try.
    Its the same thing again and again.
    Effort and time put in is not worth the rewards...once again.
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    With Boba G12 with Zeta, IG88 G12, Dengar G12, Greedo G 12 and Cad G12 with oll Omegas and good Mods I have no chance to beat Wampa in P4!!!!!!!
    Over 20 tries.........
    Thats so laughable.
    Thank you for this update........for this wonderful mission, for the free Wampa shards, for the Omega Packs, for the better way to get Zetas, for the level cup increase and so on..........You know really, what we want and what we need............lol.......
    Incredible. A very disappointed gamer of the first hour, MG-71

Did you try with different leader ability? Both CB and Dengar could stun, both Boba and IG88 have ability block, I think you surely can do it with g12 squad and contract bonus active.
  • Options
    Keep calm guys, this event isnt ready yet. Once the spezial of the bhs are unlocked, it will be easier.... be paatient, wait for second run of this event. ;);)
  • Options
    Going for IPD- not doing so well lol. I had a better go with Dengar as lead.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    God folks on here complain a lot. Boohoo cg won't just give me things
  • Options
    I was able to clear it (IPD)1* with Zoba (L), Dengar, IG88, Zam and Greedo using good Mods.

Zoba and Dengar Gear 12
    IG88 Gear 11
    Zam and Greedo Gear 8 (Greedo has no Omegas so far)

Zam and Boba Lead is the key, to bring down the heavy hitters fast.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Nema wrote: »
    God folks on here complain a lot. Boohoo cg won't just give me things
    always ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Anderle wrote: »
    Keep calm guys, this event isnt ready yet. Once the spezial of the bhs are unlocked, it will be easier.... be paatient, wait for second run of this event. ;);)

This. People who have played long enough realize the MO:

1) Release content geared toward a specific skill set not yet in the game.
    2) Release a new character with that skill set.
    3) Make said character only strong enough through the purchase of packs
    4) Profit
    5) If you can make players burn through omegas, ability mats for reworks of previously useless characters and waste gear, all the better.

For those that don't recognize this pattern, welcome to the forums! :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I was able to 3 star ipd. Wampa kills though. 79k on crits. Gains protection again as soon as i take it down, then the area attack wipes my squad. I can get there with a full squad, but they all die within 5 turns. Tried all leads, but only boba lead is viable. Gl12 boba lead, gl12 ig88, gl11 dengar, gl11 greedo, gl 9 zam. I have cad at gl10 but he doesnt work.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ryuji/
  • Options
    I’m taking over this thread and turning it into a strategy guide.
    @RJ__Brando how’d you do?
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    Is anyone ever happy with anything in this game?!?! This forum is sounding like a broken record all the time......

It's supposed to be difficult! When they nerfed GW because it was difficult people complained it w"became too easy!!! If you guys hate everything about the game, then please stop playing. I bet if they just hand you 20 wompa shards for logging on you'll be complaining that they are devaluing wompa shards........

To be honest I’d take a free 20 wampa shards!

Bh event is hard though, glad it’s just not me feeling weak
  • _DM_
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Lol why is everyone upset? They want you to buy Bossk. So just spend about 300-400$ for Bossk and gear. Problem solved duh
  • Options
    Me when I used my carbs and stun gun on snow trooper, and my omegas on a JTR zeta instead of Dengar.bu8fJbS.gif
  • Options
    That's the impression I'm getting too. IPD and Wampa tier are tuned to having a g12 bossk. So... enjoy your paploo shards and buy bossk! Because this is *fun*!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Honestly, the only thing that bothers me even just a little bit is the fact that we have to spend omegas and credits to level up contracts.

The difficulty of the event is fine and understandable.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*