Bounty Hunter Event [MERGE]

12345679Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Of course it's possible. Check the mega thread that's still on the front page from last time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    Wampa, not sure the strategy to kill him yet he recovers too much protection....
    Heal block from IG-88 should help. I don't think there are any bounty hunters that can inflict buff immunity, but if they make one in the future that'll work. When in doubt, stack debuffs and Execute. Good luck!
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn’t touch the IPD mission before Bossk was released. Now I can beeeze through the IPD mission. With a G9 Greedo and G8 4* Dengar. Wampa still tough as hell.
  • Options
    The bounty hunter event sucks. Level 85
    On all my guys geared up & still losing.
    Fix this dumpster fire of an event.
  • Options
    The bounty hunter event is absolute ****.
    Got em all at gear 10 level 85 & getting my **** handed to me.
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    They're just a terrible faction. Look at the rebel roundup event even IT auto through it like no problem and you have to be super careful with BH to get through all the tiers. IT aren't even close to meta anyway so that shows how terrible this rework is

I haven't recorded it, but you already could see it on youtube before Bossk make it easier now - Note, i couldn't get it without bossk (video from 1st event used greedo zeta). Key is to enter the Wampa fights with CD ready and more TM than Wampa, Stun/Ability Block Wampa before he get Protection up and get a stun/AB chain. If Wampa do more than Counters (deadly enough) its over.

I have pretty Bad mods on my BH squad and done it with zBossk (G10/lead), zBoba (G12), zIG88 (G12), Greedo (G11), Dengar (G12). Boba lead is fine too, as i said its about controlling the Wampa from the start and burst him down.

EDIT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvtYiVodLAA

Rebel Roundup could be autoed to. My team above have done it (its easier with Imperial Troopers, but as an empire player i decided to run Bounty Hunters for more fun) so far. The last level results into some dead Hunters but Dengar + Bossk are a very good combo that grinded the Rebells down.

• Options
    Thermal detonators are a joke as well

TDs are how you can setup TM to take out the Wampa easy...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Thermal detonators are a joke as well

TDs are how you can setup TM to take out the Wampa easy...

Tactical thinking is a joke.

The punchline to that joke seems to be Boba the Fetter.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    Options
    I never checked but are there * requirements on all of these missions?