Bounty Hunter Event [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    GhOstRAT wrote: »
    Was excited until i was slaughtered by ewoks.

Yep.

:smiley:
  • mrwingtipshoes
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Delete
    Post edited by mrwingtipshoes on
  • Options
    joralz wrote: »
    Lacibaci wrote: »
    Drakkon wrote: »
    Has anyone actually defeated the Wampa mission.... even with all G12 BH?

Yes. 2 times.

What was your team @Lacibaci

Boba lead and i didn't use Cad Bane.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    “I didn’t want those grapes, they were probably sour anyway.”
    The Fox and anyone that has ignored Bounty Hunters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I feel it is the nerf and addition of the payout ability. I am sure next go will be better when the payouts are maxed and Bossk is added.

Anyone mess with adding primary stat potency to all the BH’s plus mods? I know Boba grants potency, but I am toying with the idea of Pot on Dengar, Greedo, and Zam at least in the one mod.

You should stack as much potency in your BH mods as possible, especially under boba fett lead. Not only do they allow the dets and ability blocks to stick, but BHs get 15 speed for each debuffed enemy under Fett, and they get additional max health equal to 50% of the total potency of all BHs. My BH squad has a total of 285% potency, and that gives an additional 142% max health to all BHs - so my Dengar has 54K health under fett (from 22k). Really helps their survivability. Fett's Leader contract is easy to fulfill, but the payout isn't that great (+25% tenacity). Still, hard to give up all that his leader offers just for a better leader contract:
    • +10% crit chance
    • +50% crit damage
    • +15% TM when a TD explodes
    • +15 speed for each debuffed enemy
    • + (half total BH squad potency) % max health
    • (contract) +25% tenacity
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    So even after all the mats on the contracts... once the leadership contract is completed the bounty hunters do the damage they were doing before... Thanks for making me use more abilitiy mats to get them back to the normal damage.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’m taking over this thread and turning it into a strategy guide.
    @RJ__Brando how’d you do?

e5shixrfsj0b.png
    rqx2x6a8z3r1.png
    2xqfazm0cfhf.png
    anjavv0gg5y3.png

This reminded me of the OG Yoda legendary. It was kitten hard!! 3 zetad BH and RNG still kicked me in the teeth numerous times.....
    I still haven't beaten it a second time yet haha

qpbwctn5jly7.gif
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    JijackCana wrote: »
    So even after all the mats on the contracts... once the leadership contract is completed the bounty hunters do the damage they were doing before... Thanks for making me use more abilitiy mats to get them back to the normal damage.

Event or somewhere else?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    I’m taking over this thread and turning it into a strategy guide.
    @RJ__Brando how’d you do?

e5shixrfsj0b.png
    rqx2x6a8z3r1.png
    2xqfazm0cfhf.png
    anjavv0gg5y3.png

This reminded me of the OG Yoda legendary. It was kitten hard!! 3 zetad BH and RNG still kicked me in the teeth numerous times.....
    I still haven't beaten it a second time yet haha

qpbwctn5jly7.gif

Awesome! At least you beat it once! Super fun event. Finally got to unlock IPD. I tried the Wompa one and only boba made it to the last round where he promptly got wompd
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Event or somewhere else?

Just everywhere. It’s now a requirement to get the contracts done just to do the old damage.
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoy the event and was able to beat the wampa mission... even though it was very difficult... but I do agree... the health pool of the bounty hunters is not enough for the amount of damage they are outputting... I think the reworks are great but possibly some more statistical changes are needed to make them truly viable
  • Options
    Bossak wrote: »
    I enjoy the event and was able to beat the wampa mission... even though it was very difficult... but I do agree... the health pool of the bounty hunters is not enough for the amount of damage they are outputting... I think the reworks are great but possibly some more statistical changes are needed to make them truly viable

Orrrrrrrrrr a taunting BH tank!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Event or somewhere else?

Just everywhere. It’s now a requirement to get the contracts done just to do the old damage.

I noticed reduced damage in some waves of the event and normal damage in others. Have not used any BH elsewhere though. Assumed it was better armor/defense on some of the enemies in the event.
  • ShmurdaTK
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I feel it is the nerf and addition of the payout ability. I am sure next go will be better when the payouts are maxed and Bossk is added.

Anyone mess with adding primary stat potency to all the BH’s plus mods? I know Boba grants potency, but I am toying with the idea of Pot on Dengar, Greedo, and Zam at least in the one mod.

Pre-rework, about a year ago, I ran the exact same team with full potency sets and potency crosses at about +80 speed each set. Managed to hold top 100, even against Chaze. Potency on Bounty Hunters can add insane amounts of health...
  • Options
    I have tried arena and galactic war... same low damage on gear 12 boba. It’s like hey this year we changed how high school diplomas are. If you had one it’s okay but you have to give us more time and (ability mats) just to get back to the same diploma as before. “It’s so much better!!!” This is a joke right? More bounty hunters better come with Bossk to make these bounty hunters better.

Please, anyone try any team comp. and see the low damage is without the buffs or the contracts.

Now if the other contracts were all shared that would be just like the Phoenix team.
  • Options
    I actually enjoy this event. The only shards I need are IPD, but my BH aren't good enough for that tier yet. However, I'll take the rewards and look forward to upgrading my BH and playing this event again.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Can you record some footage?
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    This is a great event, I HOPE IT RETURNS OFTEN!
    I completed the 3rd one against Leia which recommended gear 9+, and only 3 of my guys were gear 9, others were gear 8.
    Use Dengar leadership. Many are used to Boba leadership but Dengars is very very good for such stage battles
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    lesismore wrote: »
    Corruptor wrote: »
    lesismore wrote: »
    Tried Wampa quite a few times, Boba G12 with zeta, IG-88 and CB G11, Greedo G9, Dengar G7, best results are four survived to round 4, then smashed by Wampa.

p.s.
    The event will run again on May the 4th to promote Bossk: come on, you smart eyes, see the difference with Bossk on board? All you need for your BH is a nice, strong tank and we just made one for you, only for you, go get him now, it's yours! :D

Nah bro you just need to use dengar lead for his 35% health steal :D

I don't think its going to work because the troopers just kill with one or two shots, so I don't have the chance to regain health unless his leader ability gives protection up too. Then, there is Wampa who kills with every hit so need to stun him with Dengar and CB for at least two turns and put ability block on him when he wakes up.

Dengar leadership also reduces enemy critical damage and his contract reduces all enemy offense. Everyone stop underestimating poor Dengar!!
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I got close got him down to 25% with dengar stun, greedo tm removal, ability block from from ig-88, and execute.. you have to time your tm in phase 3 to get ability block/or stun before buff.. Once he buffs it's game over.. I think I can get it done for May 4th.. dengar and zam are only g10.. boba, greedo and ig88 are g12

7Q9Ee0c.jpg
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Omega'ed Fett's contract for the Armor Penetration and man the shore and storm troopers must have insane amounts of armor. Was critting for 6.5k against those. Now the other troopers were getting a lot more damage - 15k on basic crit.
    What I don't get is how shore trooper can beat a g12 fett 1 on 1 (zeta, fully omegaed, 2/3 g12 slots filled). But that's what I got p4 to, and that's what happened - twice, thanks to the revive.
  • Options
    Got through the IPD mission just now.

Boba G11 Greedo G11 88 G11 Zam G10 Cad G10.

No ZETAs, all fully omegad.

After ?50 tries I re-read bobas leader ability - specifically the 'gain max health based on potency' or something similar.

Remodded them all for potency/health and voila.

Was making it to the third wave most of the time, once remodded I made it to phase 4 consistently.

The final battle between boba/greedo VS shore was tough but scraped through

.... Don't even bother with the wampa one
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ^^

This is what I figured. Either full potency mods with speed secondaries or Heath mods with potency and speed.

Most likely it eases more next week with Bossk tank and his buffs as well. Just need a damage soaker.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Finally beat the IPD bounty in another 1 on 1 showdown between shoretrooper and fett. How can I mod my Shoretrooper like that?
    The devs may want to consider lowering the armor just a bit on those tank troopers. This isn't the AAT raid.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    I put my arena mods all with over 100 speed on my Bounty Hunters. G12 Boba, G12 Ig88, G10 dengar, G9 Greedo, G9 Zam. I put omegas on everyone including the payouts. Tried switching leads between all 4. Could not clear the G10 one. Took me 10+ tries to beat the g9 tier event. I even tried loading potency on everyone and running Boba lead for the health.

I don't need any of the shards but I appreciate a challenge. That being said, it was too difficult and this is from someone who buys all the refreshes for the mythic events. The mythic events were easier than this.
  • Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    I don't need any of the shards but I appreciate a challenge. That being said, it was too difficult and this is from someone who buys all the refreshes for the mythic events. The mythic events were easier than this.

I'm told that humans like a seemingly impossible challenge. But then, I wonder if humans are atop the food chain too. Lol
  • Options
    Have yet to beat g10 event with g12 bob, g10 ipd, g9 Dengar and Greedo. Autod the Leia event though first try. Loaded them all up with potency mods made it easy.
  • JDSteady
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder if the character shard rewards will always be the same or if CG will change the rewards as the event rotates in and out.
  • Options
    JDSteady wrote: »
    I wonder if the character shard rewards will always be the same or if CG will change the rewards as the event rotates in and out.

I think it will be 10 shards from now on. We got to do it twice for the first time.
  • Options
    Has CG giving an answer yet as to why they completely disregarded Cad Bane and Zam for the BH rework??