Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    We need to understand that things will only change once the Elite teams and players have their 7 star Traya fully geared. Then the rest of us will get a minor change that will create hope that one day, we will be competitive as well. They are NOT going to fix things until the Elite have their prizes or the cash flow may stop.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    The fact this has been up for weeks and no significant news or changes have come about is annoying.
    P1 makes this raid a failure. Nihilus has completely random usage of his abilities. Even if annihilate is off cool down, he won’t use it, and a shield is wasted.
    There is no reason to give his drain force ability a damage boost of 30% max health to our toons. On top of that the buff steal of his basic is a joke as well. @CG_SBCrumb you guys have a lot of work to do and it should be done soon. Your community has spoken. You’ve listened. Now it’s time to act.
  • Options
    I'd rather have a total **** telling people to shut up and that they're not doing anything to change anything, rather than a smiling, pleasant fellow saying they're working on it...

Me too really...honesty, in business, is always the best policy.

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    We need to understand that things will only change once the Elite teams and players have their 7 star Traya fully geared. Then the rest of us will get a minor change that will create hope that one day, we will be competitive as well. They are NOT going to fix things until the Elite have their prizes or the cash flow may stop.

How would reducing health of lower tier raids so it doesn't take forever make any difference to Elites/Traya/Heroic?

There are things they can do that wouldn't change it at all for them.
  • Options
    The entire word raid needs to be rethought. This is not a raid. A raid is every player goes in at the same time and does damage to the boss cooperative mode. What CG presents is a mini game that if 50 players start at the same time will never see the damage until 1 player looses to the boss which still does not affect the other 49 players until they complete the event or die. Raids happen at the same time with everyone contributing to damaging the boss in real time together. Not 50 stand alone events.

This is a mobile game. You can't expect 50 people to log in at the same time
  • Options
    1) Tier 3 mostly, occasionally Tier 4.

2) Around 59 million.

3) Personally, Wiggs/R2/STH/Lando, Palp/Vader/GMT/TFP/RG, FO team, Phoenix, but the wider guild has a reasonable collection of legendary characters.

4) P1 and P4 are the most frustrating - basically anything with Nihilus in it. In large part the frustration is lack of participation in P1, meaning it takes 2 days through it, at which point the rest of the guild wades in with their fresh characters and storms through P2 and P3, relegating those who did contribute to P1 to the lower orders of rewards. The rewards, in general, are terrible, and getting the worst of those is a kick in the teeth.

5) I enjoy most of the raid, and would be happy if the loot was better and was more equitably distributed, based on the difficulty of the phases, rather than some arbitrary measure of "damage done". This is a general problem with raids and how loot is apportioned.
  • Options
    My intention was to save up, and buy a few packs, because I wanted my 7* Bossk once he was in shipments. I also wanted to see that the devs would do anything to support us. I guess not... so I'll just keep F2P'ing along.

Also, to the poster on the last page - I have all the teams for the STR raid, I have g12 Zeta'd Rey, a maxed out NS team, I have Zeta'd Sith and Empire and Zeta'd Veers with Imps. I can unload just fine on the STR... it's still a slog, it still requires heavy RNG to get along, and it still requires a whole guild to not hate the content and to actually help.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • EMFP
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Just under 80mil GP
    Tier IV/V because the rewards are better. It takes us multiple days to finish, mostly because only one member has JTR. Most of the members just auto play because it’s become a CHORE. We’d do tiers less than IV but we just don’t think the rewards are worth the effort.

The game as a whole is in the doldrums of fun. Most of us have been playing the game too long to stop playing. Recent changes to gameplay and poor desire for recently released toons has everyone bored. We barely chat and are going through the GOH motions.
  • Options
    I agree...most members skip P1, and wait for P2 and P3, then skips P4.
    This makes the raid go on for so long.
    I can't blame them... battling against Nihilus is frustrating.
    I could live with either protection regeneration or annihilate. But it is so hard to deal with both at the same time. Annihilate is very hard to predict.
    It really seems like the raid is just warranting a higher demand for JTRs.
    In that case, Good Job! :smile:
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Its funny. Everyone knows CG had this info and data long before this topic was created. I imagine they created it for PR reasons, making it seem like they were seeking our feedback.

Then they dont respond to a nearly 700 post topic filled with VERY constructive feedback. For once the community is almost completely united, and this of all topics is the one they choose to ignore and not respond to. Way to turn a terrible game element into a terrible customer experience highlighting how little you actually value a well thought and constructive response.

I have always said that I personally have been very fortunate to work under some great leaders. I have learned a ton and grown over the course of my careear. I also understand that not everyone has been afforded those same opportunities and understand not everyone reacts or engages the same way I would, and thats okay. But my goodness CG, this is BAD. Ignoring a problem always makes it worse. How about you at least take the time to thank those that have taken time out of their day to give you feedback. If they can make the time to help you then you should make the time to say thanks and make those that contributed feel valued. After all, they arent getting paid to design a positive customer experience, you are. @CG_Carrie
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    I could live with either protection regeneration or annihilate. But it is so hard to deal with both at the same time. Annihilate is very hard to predict.

His AOE needs a fix too. The fact that it ignores protection and has that major damage boost....even toons modded for health have half their life **** alway right off the bat.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

His AOE needs a fix too. The fact that it ignores protection and has that major damage boost....even toons modded for health have half their life **** alway right off the bat.

Agreed. I don't honestly see the point of it either. In theory if you're playing the hardest tier you can he'll be plenty capable of killing your toons without that buff. This just seems to be there to keep high powered players from easily farming low tiers, which is stupid since the rewards are so trashy there's no reason to farm low tiers for rewards.

They either need totally different mechanics for tier 1-5 (tier 6 could be treated as a rehearsal tier for heroic) or scrap some mechanics across all tiers. Granted the latter makes heroic easier but the fact is that the mechanics screw over hard the guilds doing 6 of 7 tiers and shouldn't be left in place just so it's slightly hard for a minority of guilds while making the raid mind numbingly frustrating for the majority of guilds.

The fact that JTR is the only real viable team at tier 1 as much as tier 7 due to mechanics is just unacceptable.
  • Options
    I'm really surprised that EA Play is still going on. Is it a two week event?
  • Options
    Think I have given up ever getting a response back from the dev's on this raid. Either they don't plan to change anything, do not know how to change it or don't want to anger the mega guilds that have been working on this raid for a bit and the rest of us are just out of luck.
  • Options
    Think I have given up ever getting a response back from the dev's on this raid. Either they don't plan to change anything, do not know how to change it or don't want to anger the mega guilds that have been working on this raid for a bit and the rest of us are just out of luck.

Oh, I’m sure they’ve completely abandoned us, but we gotta keep this going. I do wonder why @CG_SBCrumb even started this in the first place if he was just going to completely abandon the situation
  • Options
    Gotta make a show of it, I guess
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Nitrogen wrote: »
    Bumping to see if we can get a response this week. In four days it will be a month since the dev's started this thread and there has been no feedback. There has been a ton of new content put out during the past month, which is what has kept the dev's pretty busy I'm sure, but now that we are through all the new stuff, any answers would be greatly appreciated.

I know it's not fun to work very hard on something, that I'm sure you were proud of, which receives overwhelmingly negative feedback, but here we are.

We are a 68M guild that runs the raid on tier 3, we run such a low tier because there are only about five or six of us in the guild that really tries to do anything but auto (if anything at all) on the raid. It is long, frustrating and really not worth the effort.

I fully expect the developers to wait til about a week after the end of the jtr evemt to see if feedback changes. A lot of people have been pushing jtr for this raid saging zetas and gear to get the job done in this raid.

If every guild gets an extra 10 jtr in this event and we go from say 1% doing heroic to 10% doing heroic and every guild having at least 10 extra jtr to make a decent chunk out of phase 1 the balance of feedback may well change.

Not a bad theory. Of course, for the extra 10% who get to do heroic it's great, for the other 90% it doesn't make anything better at all. They created a raid that needs a bunch of JTR teams, if you have a bunch of JTR teams you can probably do lvl 6 or heroic. All other guilds by definition won't have JTR teams, which are needed to run the raid, which means the raid will suck for them.

They created a raid that should have only 2 tiers (6 and heroic), not sure why they made all the other tiers. For all lower guilds, the rewards suck, the content is long and boring and most people don't touch phase 1 and 4.

• Options
    We have a pretty active, growing guild - 37M GP, with some really active players (2+M GP). Honestly the Sith raid sucks big time for us. We do tier 2. We’re trying tier 3 but it’s taken us 5 days and we’re barely done with phase 3. The rewards for the time and effort are horrible.

A rework to make it worthwhile for growing guilds would be much appreciated. We’ve got guys that no longer even bother with it, which just makes it worse for the rest of us. Phase 1 is soul sucking.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »

Oh, I’m sure they’ve completely abandoned us, but we gotta keep this going. I do wonder why @CG_SBCrumb even started this in the first place if he was just going to completely abandon the situation

Agreed. The raid has been a failure from the start, we were asked for feedback and nothing is being done about this chore of a game feature.

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Dabro112
    79 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    This crumb guy a bigger fail than the raid he must fit right in.

• Options
    CG should make a difference between heroic and non heroic version of this raid.

Non heroic:
    Hitpoints cut by x5 - x10 (to AAT level)
    Remove randomness in p1 and p4 (change debuff mechanic of Nihilus, it should be unresistable but no longer give him protection, buff will hold till next annihilate and only negate this annihilate damage)
    Remove resist mechanic - but make all bosses immun to tm manipulation (consider a speed down/expose/dot immunity)
    Improve loot for the whole raid

Heroic:
    Remove randomness in p1 and p4 (change debuff mechanic of Nihilus, it should be unresistable but no longer give him protection, buff will hold till next annihilate and only negate this annihilate damage)
    Remove resist mechanic - but make all bosses immun to tm manipulation (consider a speed down/expose/dot immunity)

In general as there come more and more new things CG should consider to let guilds automatically do previous raids. Newest raid always cant be automatically done. So Rancor and AAT should be able to be done automatically. Loot will be same as now a random place between 1 and 50.
  • Options
    So....

Is this much feedback sufficient?Or you need 50 pages
  • Options
    The CG open this thread only to split the complaints about sith Raid in two topics. Week after week they dont answer anything about this. @CG_Carrie where this mean better communication?
  • Options
    Ferdolima wrote: »
    The CG open this thread only to split the complaints about sith Raid in two topics. Week after week they dont answer anything about this. @CG_Carrie where this mean better communication?

Well, you see, communications 2.0 is a lot like ships 2.0 - smaller, lightweight, more subtle, and full of rng.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Hey guys, it's mid June and this still blows and everyone in my guild still hates it!

Thanks again
  • Options
    Bumping to see if we can get a response this week. In four days it will be a month since the dev's started this thread and there has been no feedback. There has been a ton of new content put out during the past month, which is what has kept the dev's pretty busy I'm sure, but now that we are through all the new stuff, any answers would be greatly appreciated.

I know it's not fun to work very hard on something, that I'm sure you were proud of, which receives overwhelmingly negative feedback, but here we are.

We are a 68M guild that runs the raid on tier 3, we run such a low tier because there are only about five or six of us in the guild that really tries to do anything but auto (if anything at all) on the raid. It is long, frustrating and really not worth the effort.

I fully expect the developers to wait til about a week after the end of the jtr evemt to see if feedback changes. A lot of people have been pushing jtr for this raid saging zetas and gear to get the job done in this raid.

If every guild gets an extra 10 jtr in this event and we go from say 1% doing heroic to 10% doing heroic and every guild having at least 10 extra jtr to make a decent chunk out of phase 1 the balance of feedback may well change.

Isnt that a problem though? That ONE character is the only thing to make this raid even remotely tolerable?
    Even if the numbers go up, its a huge failure on their part to make it completely dependant on this one character.
  • Options
    I'm really surprised that EA Play is still going on. Is it a two week event?

Its as long as it takes for them to continue to have an excuse to ignore the failure of their many games
  • Options

Isnt that a problem though? That ONE character is the only thing to make this raid even remotely tolerable?
    Even if the numbers go up, its a huge failure on their part to make it completely dependant on this one character.

It also requires that players with that one toon don't just migrate to stronger guilds and that those players find it fun carrying an entire guild that is otherwise not ready to do the raid.

Sure there are players who get jtr who will put up with carrying because they like their guild culture overall, but that doesn't make the raid design good.
  • Options
    As a guild who had only about 25 jtr's when we started heroics. The people who are now getting or had gotten jtr in March are not adding value as the raid was already a turn off. That may not be indicative of the overall play base. But I would suspect the overall population is only driven by traya and rewards. If you just got rey odds are you are only going to get 6 shards as you aren't going to overcome a guild who was already beating the heroic where is the motivation to improve?

That is why tactics and strategy should be part of the game but the developers only knowledge of this seems to be: what happens if we add more health? Not enough add more speed, woah still beatable? Make it where you cannot land a debuff....perfect.
This discussion has been closed.