jedi knight anakin shard drop tracking...COMPLETED 7*!

Replies

• Options
    reizse wrote: »
    This seems to be THE Anakin thread, so I'll ask you guys. In a couple of days my Anakin will be 6*, and I thought it's time to try him out in my arena team. Right now I'm using QGJ (L), Yoda, Dooku, Rey and Lumi. My intention is to sub out Lumi (even if it's a little scary), but will it work/be better? Of course I will try and see what happens as I am excited to finally use my Anakin, but still, I thought it would be nice with your opinions on the setup, tactics etc.

I would replace lumi with anakin in the current meta. he's faster and the 40% double debuff is useful against taunters and shutting down Rey's damage. the only healer I would consider using right now is daka for the rez

Okay thank you. Never thought of the Rey thing, that's brilliant! :smile:
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yeah try it out and see. i've been using anakin since he was 6* and i've placed all over between ranks 1-10 in arena. i don't really use him in gw as i have 1 team that beats it every day consistently, so there's no need to sub him in.

a little under 3 days left of farming and he's 7* :blush:
    mighty chlorians
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    35 shards for me. I assume you're half that. So I mean, my blast farming sorta paid off. I just wished he would show up in shipments. I seriously haven't seen him since the second Yoda challenge. Nor in the shard shop... I think my game knows how to annoy me lol.
  • Options
    I currently have Rey at like 9/100 and Anakin at 52/85 , doing both of them each day, refresh the nodes when i can afford it, gonna take me a long time before i get him to 7* >.>
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    See I don't have Rey yet. Most teams I go up against I take Daka out then Rey usually works for me. The teams that kick my tail is droids and FOTP with Daka. When I go for Daka those glass cannons paint the walls with me.
  • Options
    Rey is great to have against those glass cannons
  • Options
    yeah try it out and see. i've been using anakin since he was 6* and i've placed all over between ranks 1-10 in arena. i don't really use him in gw as i have 1 team that beats it every day consistently, so there's no need to sub him in.

a little under 3 days left of farming and he's 7* :blush:

That's great to hear, and thanks for the advice.
    Have fun with your 7* Anakin in a couple of days! :smiley:

• Options
    anyone will think its worth spending the 5 gold ability mats for 10% turn meter =P
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    anyone will think its worth spending the 5 gold ability mats for 10% turn meter =P

nah. even at 90% he gets a turn anyway so just use it on somebody else.
    In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    I'm within striking distance. Less than a week cause I'm 16 shards away. Chomping at the bit. Most likely my drop rate will go to like 2-3 per day and ya know, I has still yet to see him in shipments or the shard shop. I'd almost bet the same day I 7* him he will show up in both locations multiple times.

I am hoping tomorrow night will be a good night in the farming world with another one of those 22/33 nights. I can dream. Reality is that it will most likely be one of those 0-1/18 nights lol.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »
    My anakin is 15 from 5* how long do you think it will take for me to max him refreshing once for each battle daily

if you can farm 6 shards a day, that's 200/6 = 33.3 days. seems reasonable.
    i'm 222 shards from 7*, so that's 37 days, not including shipment/shard shop

That may be a bit on the generous side. Don't expect to get a 7* Anakin that fast unfortunately. I found the average to be around four per day. If I received six, that was a very good RNG day.

I'll second that. I got 3 anakin shards yesterday and 6 today. There's really no hope of Garaunteed shards
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    I just got 7/15 and 7* anakin. also completed 7* yoda challenge on the first try lol. going back to sleep now and I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Uob4foV.jpgAkingy6.jpgk96W19K.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedWeed wrote: »

The 10% turn meter upgrade is only level 7, still takes Mk 3 mats.
  • Options
    dtmike1 wrote: »
    I'm within striking distance. Less than a week cause I'm 16 shards away. Chomping at the bit. Most likely my drop rate will go to like 2-3 per day and ya know, I has still yet to see him in shipments or the shard shop. I'd almost bet the same day I 7* him he will show up in both locations multiple times.

I am hoping tomorrow night will be a good night in the farming world with another one of those 22/33 nights. I can dream. Reality is that it will most likely be one of those 0-1/18 nights lol.

Sorry what does 22/33 0-1/18 etc mean haha I see it a lot but don't understand what it means? Cheers
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Leaner619 wrote: »
    dtmike1 wrote: »

Sorry what does 22/33 0-1/18 etc mean haha I see it a lot but don't understand what it means? Cheers

It's like how many shards you got out of how many attempts. So if it tried ten times for a character and got three character shards 3/10... Just applies to whatever gear, mats, droids anything you're talking about. Here we are talking about anakin. My best night was 22/33.
  • Options
    How did you get 33 attempts on anakin?
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Uob4foV.jpgAkingy6.jpgk96W19K.jpg

congrats for the 7* Anakin and Yoda! Now I'm jealous
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    I just got 7/15 and 7* anakin. also completed 7* yoda challenge on the first try lol. going back to sleep now and I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow

Congrats!!!! I'm just a tad behind you, already had my Yoda, so welcome to the club.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Leaner619 wrote: »
    How did you get 33 attempts on anakin?

By paying for the refreshes. 50 per each location. So ya get 18 per day. If my drops are going well I have paid the 100 crystals for the refreshes. Thus 22/33...
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    If I get 11 or higher out of 18 is when I pay to keep going.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    alright guys. updated my spreadsheet for the final time.
    • it took 39 days, which was my estimation of under 40 (said it somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd page).
    • 5 to 6* and 6 to 7* both took 15 days.
    • all runs with the exception of 3 days took place at 7am pst/pdt. i'm confident the drop rate remains the same throughout the day as i saw variations with run time as my control.
    • there is no correlation between the cost of each node and drop rate. go for the cheapest node!
    mighty chlorians
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! In a funny coincidence, I just got him to 7* this morning as well.
    He fought me the whole way for those last 20 shards. Went 3/9 or less every day. Started at 99/100 today and it took 7 tries to get the last one.
    Typical for Anakin, I guess. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Congrats! In a funny coincidence, I just got him to 7* this morning as well.
    He fought me the whole way for those last 20 shards. Went 3/9 or less every day. Started at 99/100 today and it took 7 tries to get the last one.
    Typical for Anakin, I guess. :)

grats to both of us! i'm hoping i can 7* old ben today too...only 15 shards away.
    mighty chlorians
  • Tacitus
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    He's a good character maxed and he appears in shipments

Way too infrequently for my tastes. But the RNG gods know I'm in a rush for Yoda so they are hiding him from me. :)

I made the same mistake, Yoda is unbeatable with Anakin in the lineup. I've tried nearly 500 times and finally just gave up. Once one of your Jedi dies, Aniken gets a buff in which Yoda steals making him hit for 14-15k and he whipes out your entire group. The only time I got close Aniken died first.
  • Options
    Congratulations @reizse! :smile:
    In what setup do you plan to use him if I may ask?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Tacitus wrote: »
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    He's a good character maxed and he appears in shipments

Way too infrequently for my tastes. But the RNG gods know I'm in a rush for Yoda so they are hiding him from me. :)

I made the same mistake, Yoda is unbeatable with Anakin in the lineup. I've tried nearly 500 times and finally just gave up. Once one of your Jedi dies, Aniken gets a buff in which Yoda steals making him hit for 14-15k and he whipes out your entire group. The only time I got close Aniken died first.

i beat yoda on the first try at 7* with anakin in the lineup. focus on yoda and ignore the other 2 adds
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations @reizse! :smile:
    In what setup do you plan to use him if I may ask?

currently, i use him with qgj lead because they both go before dooku, which is huge. no more dooku stuns. the rest of the team is daka, han and dooku
    mighty chlorians
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Tacitus wrote: »

I bet you aren't using Barriss as lead. :/
    I just did it with him, took less than 10 minutes. His helpers were Plo Koon and (ironically enough) Anakin. Just burned him down, then took care of the helpers, even though I only had Jinn and Lumi left after Yoda was gone.
    Jinn can actually quite easily strip buffs from Yoda as long as he doesn't have Tenacity Up. This helps a lot when he steals Offense Up.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.