New legendary needed badly

Replies

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Turvantus wrote: »
    I think Revan should be a neutral tag Legendary character. Treat him like a plug n’ play toon in either Light or Dark factions. However, they should make a new raid with the Star Forge, and Malak shards are obtained.

i agree with revan, but for the next raid it should be set in the new trilogy timeline not another old republic. we have:
    the Pit Raid- original trilogy
    the Tank Raid- prequel (clone wars)
    the Sith Raid- old republic
    the only one missing would be a Ep 7-9 era raid.

Hot take: Ships raid. Battle of Endor.

as much as a ship raid would be cool i just "have a bad feeling about it".... i see a lot of problems with it happening currently and think it might need to wait for the 5th raid

PLUS as i said we have a original trilogy raid already we dont need a second one until the current era gets a raid
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Jango seems most likely . . Hopefully
  • Options
    its going to be jedi knight luke of course {jedi making a comeback} he will be an OP tank
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yxdgnhn2xw72.jpg
    srg6ve7miky5.jpg

There is hope.
  • Options
    "Hope"? LOL. This person is saying that we will need lots of these "marquee-then-single-hard-node-only" toons for the next legendary event.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    "Hope"? LOL. This person is saying that we will need lots of these "marquee-then-single-hard-node-only" toons for the next legendary event.

If we get something Solo-related, as the signs seem to point, we have one Guild store character and two in Cantina, that's not so bad. That leaves Vandor Chewie at a low-energy hard node and young Lando at a ship hard node. Not counting Nest since she is not a part of the Solo crew.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Where all these supposed clues like the past
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Been thinking about a possible Solo-related legendary. Could it be Dryden? Feels a bit underwhelming, just an episodic villain. Maul? He's the top dog, but he just got a cameo. But then it hit me: What was the movie all about? What was the very last scene? That's right, the Falcon. We could be getting the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy as we first saw it, along with original Chewie of course, in something akin to the hero's journey, requiring the Lando's version, Young Lando, Young Han, L3 as its future "brain" and possibly young Chewie. To further support this, note that the Solo characters don't have a special tag that would enable "their" legendary, and hero's journeys don't care about tags and require specific characters. Thoughts?
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    JANGO most likely in September!
  • Options
    AA86 wrote: »
    Where all these supposed clues like the past

There’s "heroes of legends" packs in the store, a hint maybe?

• MolDavos
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    But then it hit me: What was the movie all about? What was the very last scene? That's right, the Falcon. We could be getting the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy as we first saw it, along with original Chewie of course...

So as I was speculating with some guild-mates this morning over who may be heading our way, I hit on this same thought. We still do not have an OT Chewie and Falcon, and I don't know how you get more Legendary than either of those.

In addition, there was some talk in the subreddit about why they chose "cargo" as the new ship tag instead of "freighter", and in a reply by a Dev, it definitely felt like he was dropping a hint of some further cargo/freighter ship related things coming our way.

Another character that feels "Legendary" and could check off a new Solo character box along with several others would be Jabba. Maybe he'd be similar to Hoda and just be sort of passive, but maybe he'd even have his little pal Crumb with him who could run out and do actual attacks.

Who knows!
  • Place
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure they're adding a Revan/Malak event soon along with a possible Solo addition. (Drydon Voss and Bekkit).
    I believe that these events (at least the Revan/Malak) will be added due to the sixth month mark of March, the Sith release.
  • Options
    Either Jango Fett, jedi luke or revan will come soon in a legendary event
  • Options
    Jango - wicket/Mt event. Need BH
    Revan- heroes journey. Need KOTOR
    Dryden- legendary . Need solo scoundrels.

Did we get a mythic for a JTR? If not I think it’s coming.
  • Options

JTR was a hero's Journey, so no Mythic event will go with it. Mythic only goes with Legendaries (R2, BB8, Thrawn, EP)
  • Options
    Sleepybear wrote: »

JTR was a hero's Journey, so no Mythic event will go with it. Mythic only goes with Legendaries (R2, BB8, Thrawn, EP)

Thanks. I didn’t know if they explicitly said no mythic to hjs. <— makes me giggle too much lol
  • Options

i might be wrong but i think they said they wouldnt do another event like the wicket and talzin one
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

i might be wrong but i think they said they wouldnt do another event like the wicket and talzin one

Even better then. To me it was the only thing that made sense having BH unlock Jango. Here’s to hoping.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Next legendary event will be Jango Fett which will require Bounty Hunters.

After that, the next legendary event will be Revan which will require old republic characters (bastilla...) + HK-47. Because old republics characters are too new. Noone had time to farm them yet
  • Options
    With the new ultimate solo pack, dryden might be up. They did that with Phoenix too
  • Options
    Next legendary event will be Jango Fett which will require Bounty Hunters.

After that, the next legendary event will be Revan which will require old republic characters (bastilla...) + HK-47. Because old republics characters are too new. Noone had time to farm them yet

I’m thinking Revan around Christmas. Kotor toons will be farmable around mid September.
  • Options
    Jango for sure, bounty hunters been getting the most love and the reworks/new event challenges for them. Not the one I’d like to see come first personally would love it to be Jedi Knight luke or Darth Revan.. just got a feelin’ it’ll be bounty hunter this time around.
  • Place
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Place wrote: »
    I'm sure they're adding a Revan/Malak event soon along with a possible Solo addition. (Drydon Voss and Bekkit).
    I believe that these events (at least the Revan/Malak) will be added due to the sixth month mark of March, the Sith release.

In March you have no panic farm. This events dropping September and October

I've had time to think about this, even though the sith were released 6 months ago I believe that it will be the 6th month mark of the Kotor (light side) release, January.

It's a possibility that the Bounty Hunter Jango Fett may spring around. With all the Bounty hunter releases im not sure if Jango Fett will be added in a Legendary event. In the clone wars and the movie attack of the clones, he didnt seem very significant at all. He wore shiny armour and seemed perfect, not like the other Bounty hunters, rough not refined.

Although they're speculations out there, the clone wars characters were just released this past month. If there were to be a legendary event for him it would be later on in the year, maybe Revan and Jango would be a back to back legendary release, who knows?

Thank you evoluza for helping me rethink my statement.

- Outlander :)
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    I thought the consensus was that Snoke was going to be a legendary character but there was so much backlash toward the Rose and Holdo characters that were going to be required that he was scrapped.

Well see the difference here is that Rose and Holdo were awful characters...
  • Options

Did you remember as Phoenix become farmable and shortly after that Thrawns legendary was released?
    This game is all about money and you can't make money if you give the playerbase to much time to farm requiered toons f2p. Think about it. :wink:
  • Options
    Based on everything recently its obviously going to be someone like Jango with all the BH love, plus all the old republic heros it'll be Revan/Malek.

The solo toons could also be used for a new legendary but i wouldnt class anyone in the film (thats not in the game currently) as legendary? Possibly (spoiler) a new Maul could be awesome!