New legendary needed badly

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    It wouldn’t be bad, except that seemingly every character ends up on a HM node that averages .5 shards per day.
    No, it doesn't.

A hard mode averages 2 2/3 shards per day, with no node refreshes.

2-3 shards a day? You must be delusional. The average I had received for five attempts per day was one shard. Even with 8 attempts, I’ve averaged about one shard on Baze, I swear .5 on HOTH rebel soldier. It’s crazy. RNG is RNG, we all know, but some nodes definitely appear to be operating under different rules than others.
  • Options
    No, they don't. You've just been having a bad run, and humans are naturally bad at statistics; negative events hold greater weight in our mind than positive, skewing our perception of numbers and odds.

If you disagree, keep a spread sheet and track your next thousand attempts. Then, we'll talk.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm... still no legendary....
  • Options
    Yet.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    It wouldn’t be bad, except that seemingly every character ends up on a HM node that averages .5 shards per day.
    No, it doesn't.

2-3 shards a day? You must be delusional. The average I had received for five attempts per day was one shard. Even with 8 attempts, I’ve averaged about one shard on Baze, I swear .5 on HOTH rebel soldier. It’s crazy. RNG is RNG, we all know, but some nodes definitely appear to be operating under different rules than others.

There is a ~30% drop rate on nodes. This happens 100% of the time. But there is a 60% chance that you wont get the 30% average on any particular refresh, so there is a 90% chance you will be angry about it. Depending on the day there is a 24-70% chance the angry person will come post about it.

I am 100% right about all of the above. Believe me.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    No, it doesn't.

There is a ~30% drop rate on nodes. This happens 100% of the time. But there is a 60% chance that you wont get the 30% average on any particular refresh, so there is a 90% chance you will be angry about it. Depending on the day there is a 24-70% chance the angry person will come post about it.

I am 100% right about all of the above. Believe me.

Science!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yet.

Makes no difference, it will probably be locked behind current Marquee characters.
  • Options
    Next week????
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Given the clue is scheduled for the day the Jango marquee is scheduled to drop, I'm guessing next week will be a character/kit/prerequisite reveal, with the actual event to drop at least a week after.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Eh nothing to get too excited about if you’re FTP. The next legendary events will most definitely be behind the new marquees and massive paywalls.
  • Options
    Or you can plan ahead and work towards contingencies.

They aren't evil cartoon supervillains trying to fleece you. They're pretty reasonable, as long as you don't just pin all the blame on them and say there's no point in even trying.

The puzzle hint was solved, as bounty hunters surrounding a question mark. That seems to imply a bounty hunter legendary is on the horizon. We've all had plenty of time to get a bounty hunter team together. Yeah, there are shiny new bounty hunters that would work better, but the old hunters work just fine. And all you need is a halfway decent 5* team to get a legendary. I'm free to play. I have a six star bounty hunter team. Specifically, I have all the old six hunters at six stars or better. There is no prequel/OT hunters tag, so any bounty hunter event will just be bounty hunters.

A future Solo legendary is highly unlikely, as that's not how legendaries go. They're tag-based. I find a Solo event highly unlikely, more so since they have never had a single hard node required for an event toon. Lando, Enfys, and Vandor Chewbacca will not be necessary. Maybe useful, but not necessary. The worst they've ever done was when they released BB-8 and FOST was three hard nodes, back when First Order only had five units. More likely, there will be a Smuggler legendary, meaning you can sub in two more Hans and a Chewie for Solo toons you don't have. I'm 18 shards away from having a five star Smugglers team (Qi'ra, Han, Vet Han, Vet Chewie, L3), and again, I'm free to play.

Old Republic? I sincerely doubt there will be an Old Republic event until there is an Old Republic leader. (No, Bastila is not an Old Republic leader. She is a Jedi leader.) Regardless, it will be months until that becomes at all relevant. If you want whatever that event will be, you can start farming Bastila and Jolee right now, from their two nodes each, and by an event happens that requires them, you'll be in good shape without paying a dime.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Carth could be an old Republic leader, and Canderous could be a Mandalorian leader, with a new Mandalorian tag, then rework HK-47, and add Juhani.
  • Options
    Carth could be an old Republic leader, and Canderous could be a Mandalorian leader, with a new Mandalorian tag, then rework HK-47, and add Juhani.
    Certainly possible. Though as much as I want a Mandalorian tag, I find that half unlikely. But until we see someone come out with an Old Republic leadership ability, I find the idea that an Old Republic event is on the way unlikely.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Or you can plan ahead and work towards contingencies.

They aren't evil cartoon supervillains trying to fleece you. They're pretty reasonable, as long as you don't just pin all the blame on them and say there's no point in even trying.

The puzzle hint was solved, as bounty hunters surrounding a question mark. That seems to imply a bounty hunter legendary is on the horizon. We've all had plenty of time to get a bounty hunter team together. Yeah, there are shiny new bounty hunters that would work better, but the old hunters work just fine. And all you need is a halfway decent 5* team to get a legendary. I'm free to play. I have a six star bounty hunter team. Specifically, I have all the old six hunters at six stars or better. There is no prequel/OT hunters tag, so any bounty hunter event will just be bounty hunters.

A future Solo legendary is highly unlikely, as that's not how legendaries go. They're tag-based. I find a Solo event highly unlikely, more so since they have never had a single hard node required for an event toon. Lando, Enfys, and Vandor Chewbacca will not be necessary. Maybe useful, but not necessary. The worst they've ever done was when they released BB-8 and FOST was three hard nodes, back when First Order only had five units. More likely, there will be a Smuggler legendary, meaning you can sub in two more Hans and a Chewie for Solo toons you don't have. I'm 18 shards away from having a five star Smugglers team (Qi'ra, Han, Vet Han, Vet Chewie, L3), and again, I'm free to play.

Old Republic? I sincerely doubt there will be an Old Republic event until there is an Old Republic leader. (No, Bastila is not an Old Republic leader. She is a Jedi leader.) Regardless, it will be months until that becomes at all relevant. If you want whatever that event will be, you can start farming Bastila and Jolee right now, from their two nodes each, and by an event happens that requires them, you'll be in good shape without paying a dime.

The tags! Yes. If any legendary comes around for new la scoundrels it will come with the Smuggler tag. And put it in the soft requirement of certain toons doing better in the event. Same with BH.

HJ’s are the ones that require certain toons.

Am i alone in thinking that there will be 3 events from now to March? 2 legendaries and a Journey?
  • Options
    Hopefully! Definitely BH and old republic legendary , revan or Luke hereos journey