New legendary needed badly

Replies

• Options
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    After that, the next legendary event will be Revan which will require old republic characters (bastilla...) + HK-47. Because old republics characters are too new. Noone had time to farm them yet

Did you remember as Phoenix become farmable and shortly after that Thrawns legendary was released?
    This game is all about money and you can't make money if you give the playerbase to much time to farm requiered toons f2p. Think about it. :wink:

Agree, and based on that here is what I believe will happen:

Carth and Camderous will be released a week before the Revan event and will be the only required units, then, you will be able to pick a few of the other KOTOR characters to fill out your squad.

• Options
    I don’t think Boba comes in September as the new BH wouldn’t be able to be farmable yet, unless they let you use any random BH’s.

Otherwise I suspect it will be Nov or Dec for Jango Legendary
  • Options
    Padme
  • Options
    She's the main character in the latest (awful) book; if they rework Zam... Guaranteed
  • Options
    Solo toons to unlock Legendary OG Chewie, then opens up the OG Falcon.

Just my opinion... But I do recall calling Bastila... :wink:
  • Options
    After that, the next legendary event will be Revan which will require old republic characters (bastilla...) + HK-47. Because old republics characters are too new. Noone had time to farm them yet

Did you remember as Phoenix become farmable and shortly after that Thrawns legendary was released?
    This game is all about money and you can't make money if you give the playerbase to much time to farm requiered toons f2p. Think about it. :wink:

Carth and Camderous will be released a week before the Revan event and will be the only required units, then, you will be able to pick a few of the other KOTOR characters to fill out your squad.
    Why would they release two characters needed in a legendary event a week from its beginning? No one would be able to receive Revan lol, if they were going to release more Kotor characters it was going to be 2 months ago.
  • Options
    Place wrote: »
    Why would they release two characters needed in a legendary event a week from its beginning? No one would be able to receive Revan lol, if they were going to release more Kotor characters it was going to be 2 months ago.
    That was bitter snark.
    Still not a he.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully we get some more clues or announcements on Thursday....
  • Options

Not sure why they would have 2 specifically required characters, especially in a Legendary, they haven't done something like that before, and would make having more characters in the faction upgraded pointless.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Ebbda wrote: »

Or a legendary for Chewie requiring Scoundrels and a variant of hero's journey for Falcon requiring the Solo characters, since Solo is basically a story about how the Falcon became what it is.
  • Options
    I will be very surprised if the new legendary characters are not Beckett/Vos for solo characters, Jango for Embo, Bane, Sing, Bossk, and Dengar, and Revan for KOTOR.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    I will be very surprised if the new legendary characters are not Beckett/Vos for solo characters, Jango for Embo, Bane, Sing, Bossk, and Dengar, and Revan for KOTOR.

Dunno, Beckett and Vos don't really feel legendary to me. Then again, we got BB-8, so anything is possible...
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »

so you will be very surprised, Dude!
  • Options

I agree, I feel like this is coming. It’s a perfect time to release the OG Falcon, and we need Chewie to pilot the ship with OG Han. What else could the Solo toons be good for?

We just got a new Cargo Ship tag as well...
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

I agree, I feel like this is coming. It’s a perfect time to release the OG Falcon, and we need Chewie to pilot the ship with OG Han. What else could the Solo toons be good for?

We just got a new Cargo Ship tag as well...

IIRC, the Ebon Hawk was a cargo ship too....
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Turvantus wrote: »
    I think Revan should be a neutral tag Legendary character. Treat him like a plug n’ play toon in either Light or Dark factions. However, they should make a new raid with the Star Forge, and Malak shards are obtained.

i agree with revan, but for the next raid it should be set in the new trilogy timeline not another old republic. we have:
    the Pit Raid- original trilogy
    the Tank Raid- prequel (clone wars)
    the Sith Raid- old republic
    the only one missing would be a Ep 7-9 era raid.

SNOKE RAID: Pretorians, then kylo, then Snoke in p3 and p4 cause you will fight him in two parts

punny. So p3 you fight his torso and P4 you fight his legs?

That aside I expect a revan legendary to be coming down the pipes with the new neutral faction tag. Ideally his lead should benefit sith, jedi, and old republic in different ways.

I also expect the OT falcon to show up with the new cargo ship faction tag (which is incidentally only 5 ships now).

It may be a long shot but I also have suspension of something related to the solo story toons since it seems odd that they were spread out so nicely farming wise.

Of the 3 my money is on revan being a hero journey type event rather than just a legendary. The main thing I think with all 3 is that unless the toons are in stores or cantina nodes panic farming will be out. There is realistically no way to panic farm a 20 energy hard node without whaling since drip rates tend to be so terrible to begin with.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    9/12/18
  • Options
    AA86 wrote: »
    9/12/18

Probably not
  • Options
    9/12/18

Probably not

Definitely. They wouldn't make such a fuss over a marquee or similar. New Legendary or Heroes Journey event this Wednesday, guaranteed.
  • Options
    Definitely. They wouldn't make such a fuss over a marquee or similar. New Legendary or Heroes Journey event this Wednesday, guaranteed.
    It's not a fuss.

It's a hint.

They used to do them more often. Crumb brought it back. Carrie made it very clear elsewhere that this and any future hints are not a guarantee that a legendary is about to drop.

It might be a legendary or a journey, but don't have your heart set on it.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    It's not a fuss.

It's a hint.

They used to do them more often. Crumb brought it back. Carrie made it very clear elsewhere that this and any future hints are not a guarantee that a legendary is about to drop.

It might be a legendary or a journey, but don't have your heart set on it.

^^ - elsewhere emphasized.
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    9/12/18

Probably not

Guaranteed eh? We’ll hold you to this...really really Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    Another marquee I can almost guarantee it this game is getting ridiculous it's not enough for the game changers to hike up sales but now this pretty unbelievable. I'm praying I'm wrong please don't prove me right.
  • Options
    What's ridiculous?

Marquees aren't some vicious, evil conspiracy. They have to strike some balance between the paid early access and general availability. The marquee-to-free-farm progression is as fair and consistent as you can reasonably ask, and we're literally being given every new character for free.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I play MSF. Makes me want to buy the devs here a beer.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Eponimous wrote: »
    She's the main character in the latest (awful) book; if they rework Zam... Guaranteed

Thrawn:Alliances, awful? G T F O. You're no longer welcome here.
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Thrawn:Alliances, awful? G T F O. You're no longer welcome here.
    It has Thrawn and Vader bickering over whether or not a parking space is big enough.

That alone makes it The Best Thing.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    What's ridiculous?

Marquees aren't some vicious, evil conspiracy. They have to strike some balance between the paid early access and general availability. The marquee-to-free-farm progression is as fair and consistent as you can reasonably ask, and we're literally being given every new character for free.

It wouldn’t be bad, except that seemingly every character ends up on a HM node that averages .5 shards per day.

• Options
    It wouldn’t be bad, except that seemingly every character ends up on a HM node that averages .5 shards per day.
    No, it doesn't.

A hard mode averages 2 2/3 shards per day, with no node refreshes.
    Still not a he.