Territory War Matchmaker

Replies

• Kurdva
    4 posts Member
    edited January 5
    10 ultimate Galactic legends vs 36? Ya they just set em in front and we are blocked. Your matchmaking is broken like a glass under a sledgehammer.
  • Kurdva wrote: »
    10 ultimate Galactic legends vs 36? Ya they just set em in front and we are blocked. Your matchmaking is broken like a glass under a sledgehammer.

Try 8 vs. 61. They won't make a change, I'm sure of it.
  • Kurdva wrote: »

When we get matches like this, we set two zones of crap (so that everyone is guaranteed rewards) and then use everything else on offense to practice counters for winnable TWs and GAC.

I'm not sure what our opponent does, but that's not really my problem. They can enjoy their extra zeta mat or something...
  • To clarify, we have won many TWs against guilds with better stats, but there's a certain point where it's silly.

Our current opponent only had ~38 people sign up and has 90+ GLs. No idea whether they are sandbagging or if 25% of their guild doesn't like TW, but it's an ugly match for a us at close to full participation. We're pretty good with non-GL counters, but each one of them guts 2-4 meta squads.
  • Liklik113
    80 posts Member
    edited January 6
    Ill give credit where credit is due. Our last couple of months of tw matchups have been spot on. As long as average gp of individual players are similar im very happy. Having less gls to me is unfortunately a product of focus or the wallet. Not much can always be done about that. What i dont like is 290ml up against 220ml for eg. Also it is disappointing that cg refuse to make a response. Not that hard.
  • Every other TW against sandbaggers. Majority fluff accounts with 35 others with 2 or 3 GL’s a piece.
    My guild has 8 JML, 2 SEE, 5 Rey, 16 SLKR. A total of 31 GL’s

Opposing team has 23 JML, 9 SEE, 32 Rey and 29 SLKR. 93 total GL’s.

Total GP for my guild is 265.337 mil compared to theirs of 297.670 mil

Average GP for my guild is 5.3mil. There’s is 6.07mil GP with that average being dragged down by 15+ sub 4.2 mil GP rosters.

@CG_SBCrumb is this the data you guys are ok with? Do you guys not pay attention to this anymore? Are you guys that out of touch with your game or just that lazy?
  • No sandbaggers this time, but outmatched by 20 GL. 45 vs 25. How are we supposed to counter this..
  • If in GAC the matchmaking algorithm is happy putting a roster with 2 GLs against one without any GLs then it is no surprise to see TW matches that have lopsided GL numbers.
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    If in GAC the matchmaking algorithm is happy putting a roster with 2 GLs against one without any GLs then it is no surprise to see TW matches that have lopsided GL numbers.

The difference is that you can't control the other 49 rosters in your guild.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kq1fzbqv01s4.jpeg
  • Zgt2nd
    3 posts Member
    edited March 1
    2/24/21
    45/38
    160,000 to 186,000
    7 GL- 21GL
  • Not accusing anyone of sandbagging. My guild doesn’t force players to sign up for TW so we often go in with around 45 players but this lol come on CG this is on you and your crappy algorithm.

Mar/05/21
    Us 44 them around 34
    Our GP 213m
    Theirs 272m

GLs 15 vs 43
    GAS 18 vs 40
    7* Wats 0 v 44

We frequently face guilds 10, 20m more GP and we usually win.. this we don’t have a chance.
  • GJO
    162 posts Member
    edited March 6
    The fact is Tw is no fun anymore. It's just protocol.
    Our guild doesn't oblige participation, so, we go in with 40/41 ppl per tw. It's 2 hr for cleaning and the opposite side never takes more than 2 territories.

The point is, idk why ppl get penalized for participating. Matchmaking should be based on the whole guild, even for ppl who did not enter. Then it will start penalize guilds who doesn't play full, like ours.

P.S.: winning streak 30+. That's the prize you get when you don't enter 50/50.