Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• The worst thing about this is it really punishes mid game players.. great job
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Enfys Nest and Jango that I worked really hard on and have JUST finished are unavailable, my favorite team missing its Officer and Stormtrooper will now be unplayable.

I have some harsh words for you in mind but I'll just boycott this Territory war and, the BH Ships pack, thats the only thing you deserve
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    The worst thing about this is it really punishes mid game players.. great job

And newer players.
  • Bad Idea: Not Voting.
    If all your best characters were banned, than you have no one to blame but yourself. This wasn't a question. It was a planned idea that they let us (the players) vote on. I was out numbered 1000:1. I got my way. What does that tell you?
  • StarWarsWantsTooMuch
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Comet19 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

And newer players.

it even punished the unborn players lol. they are banned from tw before they even are birthed
  • What a load of garbage.
  • This is just stupid. Whomever came up with the idea for this should be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the street and shot. Or lobotomised to improve their IQ.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Comet19 wrote: »

And newer players.

Yes...... And right after they encouraged less roster depth in GA.....

There are literally toons missing that th y designed to make or break a team.......

So ridiculous....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »

And newer players.

Yes...... And right after they encouraged less roster depth in GA.....

There are literally toons missing that th y designed to make or break a team.......

So ridiculous....

All this with the premise that the more you put into the game, the better you should perform....
    I can't believe they still thought this was a good idea.
  • yuuzhanron wrote: »
    Bad Idea: Not Voting.
    If all your best characters were banned, than you have no one to blame but yourself. This wasn't a question. It was a planned idea that they let us (the players) vote on. I was out numbered 1000:1. I got my way. What does that tell you?

It tells me you’ll be having fun playing by yourself in this super fun mode.. congrats on your first win.

• VireME wrote: »
    I can’t tell you how disappointed I am with the new “fun” way you’ve decided to make TW. How can I ever purchase a toon with confidence any more? You’re setting a precedent that any toon I may rapidly farm, pay for, or used extra crystals to gear up for any game format can be taken away at the vote of a community or internal decision. This has, in my opinion, demoralized consumer confidence and will hurt your bottom line. I myself will think twice before buying packs, or crystals to expedite farming in fear of money wasted that CG will allow them to be removed from any future events. It does not make it fun. It’s a slap in the face to the player base that pays your salaries. Nothing more.

Couldn't of said it better myself. This is not a "fun"change. I have not spent in my case over a year working on teams for them to simply not be used... I don't see how grand arena and TW affect each other. TW is great the way it is so leave it alone.
  • g5zxx3dh4534.jpeg

Congratulations on your hard work!
  • Woulda been great if they could have buffed unused stuff like last time (mace, grevious) and let us play our non meta heroes. It sucks having throw down all this time to farm gear and shards and then not be able to use them.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Save the anger for elsewhere

Too late. The fire has been started and is raging out of control.

ctaq3s0ck5xr.jpeg
  • Madgamer990
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    Terrible idea. Why are you going through with this when literally everyone hates it, in all this time I haven't seen one person say anything but this is ****. Everyone remember to stop paying a cent for anything and change your Google Play reveiws to 1*!
    This is a really fun game, the upcoming TW aside, there is a lot of good things going on in this game that doesn't justify the 1 star rating

Nothing justifys anything they have done. A new modewas added for them to play with, so year could be left alone, despite the fact that it added large amounts of work for any competitive player that wants to keep up, this was worth dealing with, despite the fact it was a mini Twar that added barely anything new to the game, because Twar could be left alone, Twar which people have sunk thousands of dollars into building characters for. Now they're messing with the game we've all paid at least a little for and ruined it. I want every bloody cent I've spent on this game back if this goes 1 more twar
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    Bad Idea: Not Voting.

we heard you the first time you said it. Problem is that they completely ignored the vote, the whole process was staged and feedback didn't matter at all. They had their banned toons picked out from the start, as that new guy pointed out.
  • Hey everyone there is a great sale on torches and pitchforks right across the street.
    This is the only EA game I play and when I'm looking for something new and I see EA as the maker, I go NOPE strictly because of this games mismanagement.
  • Anyone old enough to remember when Fonzie jumoed the shark?....... Cg likes to have Richie circle the boat back again and again....... I guarantee crumb is wearing jorts right now....
  • 178m highly competitive tw guild:

zlyk6a1j4wkk.jpeg
  • 61 pages of the community saying this is a garbage idea.... and you claim this is what the community asked for??? What are you at CG smoking??
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    If this wasn’t a fake vote why wouldn’t they post the actual result percentages?
  • No means no
  • t6tha207ikrk.jpeg

This game is in the hands of people who do not care what their customers want.
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Still the dumbess idea I've ever seen
  • Saying this TW is ridiculous is an offence towards the word ridiculous. Deleting any comments that are not positive towards this TW won’t change the lack of creativity and laziness coming from the devs.
  • TankBuster01
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Wow. That says it all.

If you guys have ever heard of a dictionary why dont you look up the defination of customer service as you obviously have no idea how to treat your clients.

Mmmmm i have an idea. Lets read feedback from the people who are paying our salaries and funding our company. Then lets do the opposite of what 97% of our client base has requested us to do.
    Brilliant boys, just brilliant.

Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    If this wasn’t a fake vote why wouldn’t they post the actual result percentages?

It wasn't a fake vote..... Take a look, the toons that annoy, beat people got voted out.... they likely posted actual results.....

What they didn't do was allow people to vote that their idea was ridiculous...... That would have been the overwhelming majority.....
  • Going to watch Masked Singer..
  • My God, no Revan or Treya. Its like you are intentionally trying to sabotage the game. A big middle finger to the whales. Great job CG. Tell the person who came up with this great idea he missed a spot when scrubbing the toilet
  • Slappy
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Why are you trying to kill this game? This year has displayed the worst leadership decisions for a game in the history of games. Your long term revenue generation is going to be destroyed. Makes me sick honestly.
This discussion has been closed.